Redux: Voting thread for Blue Oyster Bar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Redux

Wei Phoenix
The Sock Drawer pretty much sums this place up.

Supra
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The Sock Drawer pretty much sums this place up.

Im pretty sure Quan and me are the only people here who actually don't have socks which is funny cause people accuse us socking each other all the timesmile

Epicurus
^The 5 votes for Khan in the Khan vs Yoda thread on the Movie Versus forums disagree with your assessment of quan.

Far as you're concerned, you aren't really smart enough to understand how socking even works, so yeah, you definitely don't have socks.

Supra
Originally posted by Epicurus
^The 5 votes for Khan in the Khan vs Yoda thread on the Movie Versus forums disagree with your assessment of quan.

Far as you're concerned, you aren't really smart enough to understand how socking even works, so yeah, you definitely don't have socks.

Do we always have to make this about you and me?

Epicurus
Anyways, my vote goes to Legend of Zelda.

Supra
Originally posted by Epicurus
Anyways, my vote goes to Legend of Zelda.

Yea you didn't vote.

Epicurus
I will, soon enough. When I feel the need to.

XanatosForever
Damn, I'm actually torn. mmm

The Sock Drawer is trivially entertaining for me, but the Interdimensional Party Van does sound pretty awesome.

I'm vehemently against any title directly referencing a specific poster, though. That's just tacky.

The Scenario
We can probably save a few names for later, since Impediment has said he wants to change things up more often. We can have Interdimensional Party Van now, since it seems to be winning, and then do another name next time.

Also, is a poll really necessary?

Impediment
Off Topic GET.

Impediment
I Am Jack's Social Hangout.
All your AVF are belong to us!
They mostly post at night......mostly.
B*tches leave! Or be social.....I don't care.
We can't stop here! This is Bat Country!
Order some golf shoes! Impossible to walk in this muck!
I've had it with these muthaf*cking debates on this muthaf*ckin' forum!
Wretched hive and scum and villainy

Nephthys
Rainbow Rumpus Party Town.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Nephthys
Rainbow Rumpus Party Town.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131107022418/walkingdead/images/8/88/Brilliant_cigar1.jpg

ScreamPaste
Already exists.

Supra
We should change Quan's name to Superman and name it
Quan's Intergalactic House of EL

Yamcha
Capsule Corp. ._.

Or like..

The Brian Peppers Bungalow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.