Kingdom Gog vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tross
God or Gog who wins?

quanchi112
Reigning King Thor ?

tross
yes

quanchi112
Thor wins.

red sabre
Kingdom Gog

abhilegend
Gog rapes him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gog rapes him. Based on ?

King Thor beat more formidable foes than Gog.

Golgo13
Gog rapes him.

red sabre
king thor got ripped to pieces during his entire arc. Gog Stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by red sabre
king thor got ripped to pieces during his entire arc. Gog Stomps. Completrly untrue. He repeatedly took on superior opponents and always came out on top as opposed to Gog who deleted his power and was owned by the end of the arc.

carver9
I wonder why ABHI doesn't reply to you Quan. I would love to see how a debate between the two of you would end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
I wonder why ABHI doesn't reply to you Quan. I would love to see how a debate between the two of you would end. Why do you think he avoids me. He knows.

yaadaveyaa
king thor shit stomps him

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why do you think he avoids me. He knows.

He doesn't have you on ignore and he sees all of your posts. I guess there is a lil fear in play.

abhilegend
It amuses me how carver always plays the fear card. I chose to not respond to quan because it always gets heated and I'm on thin ice as it is.

Insane Titan
It amuses me how carver always plays the fear card. I chose to not respond to quan because it always gets heated and I'm on thin ice as it is. caver loves to shit stir but all ways acts like he's a angel

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
caver loves to shit stir but all ways acts like he's a angel
Yeah, I don't know why he treats us like some idiots who don't know what or who he is.

kgkg
Carver KMC villain 2014.

Insane Titan
Yeah, I don't know why he treats us like some idiots who don't know what or who he is. thing is he acts all moral and is the first to report people, it's funny as hell

celeyhyga17
Carver 1 Everyone 0

carver9
First thing, I want to see a debate or a battlezone against Quan and ABHI bc I think it would be epic AND it's fun messing with ABHI. Second thing, ABHI brings my name up in a lot of his post and I don't say a thing about it because I mess with him just as much. Third thing is, you can ask the mods but the ONLY person I reported on this board is you NIHILIST, out of the 12+ yrs I've been here. I don't report anyone except you and I am going to keep doing it until you either put me on ignore or stop responding to me period.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Carver 1 Everyone 0

LIES!

Insane Titan
First thing, I want to see a debate or a battlezone against Quan and ABHI bc I think it would be epic AND it's fun messing with ABHI. Second thing, ABHI brings my name up in a lot of his post and I don't say a thing about it because I mess with him just as much. Third thing is, you can ask the mods but the ONLY person I reported on this board is you NIHILIST, out of the 12+ yrs I've been here. I don't report anyone except you and I am going to keep doing it until you either put me on ignore or stop responding to me period. I can respond to who ever I like caver , if you don't like me you put me on ignore or shut up crying and acting all moral

carver9
I can respond to who ever I like caver , if you don't like me you put me on ignore or shut up crying and acting all moral

That's the thing...I rarely if ever respond to you. You're the one going in threads bringing me up. If you don't like me, ignore me. The way I act is who I am. I have been the same way on this board for the past 10+ yrs. I'm done derailing this thread. Holla.

Insane Titan
That's the thing...I rarely if ever respond to you. You're the one going in threads bringing me up. If you don't like me, ignore me. The way I act is who I am. I have been the same way on this board for the past 10+ yrs. I'm done derailing this thread. Holla. i didn't bring you up at you brought someone else up you hypocrite and when you can't debate back you act all inocent and hurt and cave in.

It works both ways kiddo

carver9
i didn't bring you up at you brought someone else up you hypocrite and when you can't debate back you act all inocent and hurt and cave in.

It works both ways kiddo

We are done here.

Insane Titan
We are done here. says who? you're still responding

quanchi112
He doesn't have you on ignore and he sees all of your posts. I guess there is a lil fear in play. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Who would fear Quan?

red sabre
Completrly untrue. He repeatedly took on superior opponents and always came out on top as opposed to Gog who deleted his power and was owned by the end of the arc.

the thing is king thor did not leave any impression during his entire arc.
i wanted to love king thor, but we see iron man giving him a run for his money.
we see him getting depowered and ripped to pieces literally by thing and hulk.
then we see desak rape him, and yes i know desak has anti powers and all but...
then he has some slight scrap with genis but they are evenly matched.
then he had some fight vs perrikus but frankly even average thor did better vs perrikus than king thor did.

basically his only worth mention showing in a fight, is beheading desak in the destroyer armor at the very end, when he became worthy of mjolnir again.

all that mixed into the way i see king thor i just cant treat him like a skyfather level powerhouse. he just cant get pass trans tier in the way i see him and overall IMO he will fall down to kingdom Gog.

you can try and explain his performance all you want but its just the way i see him and thats my perspective.

DarkSaint85
red sabre, reported for getting back on track.

red sabre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
red sabre, reported for getting back on track.

its not me, the ginger bread man told me to do it... sad
the ginger bread man makes me do a lot of things... no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Who would fear Quan? Abhi. I think you fear debating in general.

quanchi112
the thing is king thor did not leave any impression during his entire arc.
i wanted to love king thor, but we see iron man giving him a run for his money.
we see him getting depowered and ripped to pieces literally by thing and hulk.
then we see desak rape him, and yes i know desak has anti powers and all but...
then he has some slight scrap with genis but they are evenly matched.
then he had some fight vs perrikus but frankly even average thor did better vs perrikus than king thor did.

basically his only worth mention showing in a fight, is beheading desak in the destroyer armor at the very end, when he became worthy of mjolnir again.

all that mixed into the way i see king thor i just cant treat him like a skyfather level powerhouse. he just cant get pass trans tier in the way i see him and overall IMO he will fall down to kingdom Gog.

you can try and explain his performance all you want but its just the way i see him and thats my perspective. That was not Reigning King Thor against Iron Man. He was also superior there and never lost. Thor was depowered, jumped, and still beat them all to death.

King Thor from Reigning beheaded a guy immune to his own powers while inside the Destroyer armor. laughing out loud

That is one of the most impressive things seen by the Odinpower to date.

Your perspective is skewed due to Gog just mistreating heralds. The moment ry came up with a plan he lost. King Thor survived having his powers taken while Gog was embarrassingly defeated when it happened to him.

Seems you don't apply the same logic to Gog. Guy got his ass kicked by far weaker characters and never beat anyone close to Desak level in a fair fight.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by kgkg
Carver KMC villain 2014. http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/incredible-hulk-change-t-shirt.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
I think you fear debating in general.

Never.

Crushing you in a debate has become routine though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Never.

Crushing you in a debate has become routine though.

Wrong.

Thor wins here based off showings and feats.

red sabre
That was not Reigning King Thor against Iron Man. He was also superior there and never lost. Thor was depowered, jumped, and still beat them all to death.

King Thor from Reigning beheaded a guy immune to his own powers while inside the Destroyer armor. laughing out loud

That is one of the most impressive things seen by the Odinpower to date.

Your perspective is skewed due to Gog just mistreating heralds. The moment ry came up with a plan he lost. King Thor survived having his powers taken while Gog was embarrassingly defeated when it happened to him.

Seems you don't apply the same logic to Gog. Guy got his ass kicked by far weaker characters and never beat anyone close to Desak level in a fair fight.

its poinless. i already told you that no matter what explanation you give me i am aware of that, its just that the whole storyline involving king thor always has explanation to why he just got his ass severely beat, but overall what we get is king thor getting his ass severely beat thruought the entire arc.
i am sorry but he just did not strike me as a powerful character on those levels.

doesnt matter what happened to kingdom gog when he lost the powers, this thread is about him with his powers.

quanchi112
its poinless. i already told you that no matter what explanation you give me i am aware of that, its just that the whole storyline involving king thor always has explanation to why he just got his ass severely beat, but overall what we get is king thor getting his ass severely beat thruought the entire arc.
i am sorry but he just did not strike me as a powerful character on those levels.

doesnt matter what happened to kingdom gog when he lost the powers, this thread is about him with his powers. You tried citing a feat where Thor barely won despite him being depowered. Gog lost when he was depowered. Let us look at the manner of how they were depowered. Thor was cut off from the Odinpower from the other god heads whereas Gog used expended too much energy. Thor wins whereas Gog loses in that scenario.

Gog didn't beat anyone even close to Destroyer level or Desak level in fair combat. Thor never lost a fight so despite taking his licks he showed formidability and greater feats of power than Gog.

Gog might burn out his powers against Thor here. Thor already has greater feats of durability, power, and experience than Gog. This is a beatdown of Gog.

red sabre
You tried citing a feat where Thor barely won despite him being depowered. Gog lost when he was depowered. Let us look at the manner of how they were depowered. Thor was cut off from the Odinpower from the other god heads whereas Gog used expended too much energy. Thor wins whereas Gog loses in that scenario.

Gog didn't beat anyone even close to Destroyer level or Desak level in fair combat. Thor never lost a fight so despite taking his licks he showed formidability and greater feats of power than Gog.

Gog might burn out his powers against Thor here. Thor already has greater feats of durability, power, and experience than Gog. This is a beatdown of Gog.

you dont make any sense now. a depowered suprman would lose to a depowered colossus... so colossus> superman by this logic? it does not make any sense at all.
i dont care what are their feats without the powers, this is a debate of them having the powers. this is just irrelevant.

thor never lost a fight? he did win his fight alright, but in those fight he did poorly and i would even dare to say that in some of them he did worse than average thor, like vs perrikus and vs desak.eventually beating iron man or surviving a cruel beatdown from desak doesnt put him as a victor to me.

overall judging by feats and performance Gog did much better when full powered and was a big threat.
king thor on the other hand, even after getting his powers back got taken down by captain america physically. got a run for his money from ironman. did worse against perrikus than average thor did. got mopped by desak several times until the end. i am sorry king thor did not strike me as a powerful individual at all unless we take into account the last showing which is a mjolnir showing and not really his to begin with.

quanchi112
you dont make any sense now. a depowered suprman would lose to a depowered colossus... so colossus> superman by this logic? it does not make any sense at all.
i dont care what are their feats without the powers, this is a debate of them having the powers. this is just irrelevant.

thor never lost a fight? he did win his fight alright, but in those fight he did poorly and i would even dare to say that in some of them he did worse than average thor, like vs perrikus and vs desak.eventually beating iron man or surviving a cruel beatdown from desak doesnt put him as a victor to me.

overall judging by feats and performance Gog did much better when full powered and was a big threat.
king thor on the other hand, even after getting his powers back got taken down by captain america physically. got a run for his money from ironman. did worse against perrikus than average thor did. got mopped by desak several times until the end. i am sorry king thor did not strike me as a powerful individual at all unless we take into account the last showing which is a mjolnir showing and not really his to begin with. He wasn't depowered by weakness exploitation he used all of his energy. That's far different and he lost. Thor was cut off from the Odinpower and still defeated Hulk and the Thing.

Those opponents are far superior than anyone Gog beat in a fair fight.

Gog fought lesser opponents and was beaten while being at full power expending too much of his power to prevail.

So saying his own hammer and him being worthy again doesn't count then you're just ignoring feats in order to come to a certain conclusion.

smile

Thor wins.

red sabre
He wasn't depowered by weakness exploitation he used all of his energy. That's far different and he lost. Thor was cut off from the Odinpower and still defeated Hulk and the Thing.

Those opponents are far superior than anyone Gog beat in a fair fight.

Gog fought lesser opponents and was beaten while being at full power expending too much of his power to prevail.

So saying his own hammer and him being worthy again doesn't count then you're just ignoring feats in order to come to a certain conclusion.

smile

Thor wins.

you were mentioning their performance while not at full power so i pointed out that in this fight both of them at full power.
Gog after collecting the powers of all the superman he killed was a league above king thor. he was not depowered due to energy lost as far as i remember, batman used a plot device to wound him, same as a plot device was used to take away the powers from king thor.
Gog killed supermans from different timelines, superman alone is a foe who easily puts to shame or would beat almost anyone king thor faced.
Gog defeated the entire JLA as well.
it took superman from present and future, wonder women from present and future, and JLA to fight him and they couldnt.
only via batmans plot device they managed to wound him.

while gog dominated high heralds like nothing, King Thor on the other hand did not.
i admit he fought more powerful guys but he did not very well with them.

if i am to judge from my point of view the only king thor who would be able to defeat Gog is the king thor from the end of the arc that beheaded desak.
until that point he would fall to Gog IMO.

i am not ignoring the desak feat. i am just stating its more of a mjolnir feat than his own. but of course it was his control of the odin force and mjolnir achieving such feat , so i wont take that away from him.

quanchi112
you were mentioning their performance while not at full power so i pointed out that in this fight both of them at full power.
Gog after collecting the powers of all the superman he killed was a league above king thor. he was not depowered due to energy lost as far as i remember, batman used a plot device to wound him, same as a plot device was used to take away the powers from king thor.
Gog killed supermans from different timelines, superman alone is a foe who easily puts to shame or would beat almost anyone king thor faced.
Gog defeated the entire JLA as well.
it took superman from present and future, wonder women from present and future, and JLA to fight him and they couldnt.
only via batmans plot device they managed to wound him.

while gog dominated high heralds like nothing, King Thor on the other hand did not.
i admit he fought more powerful guys but he did not very well with them.

if i am to judge from my point of view the only king thor who would be able to defeat Gog is the king thor from the end of the arc that beheaded desak.
until that point he would fall to Gog IMO.

i am not ignoring the desak feat. i am just stating its more of a mjolnir feat than his own. but of course it was his control of the odin force and mjolnir achieving such feat , so i wont take that away from him. Gog can expend too much energy and depowered himself in this very matchup whereas the same has not happened to King Thor.

The Odinpower would laugh at multiple Supermen and has greater feats than Gog. Greater feats and no feats of expending too much energy to being depowered especially considering Thor's hammer can absorb and redirect the blasts right back into Gog's face.

You agreed Thor wins by the end of the arc which is the Thor we are using here.

smile

red sabre
Gog can expend too much energy and depowered himself in this very matchup whereas the same has not happened to King Thor.

The Odinpower would laugh at multiple Supermen and has greater feats than Gog. Greater feats and no feats of expending too much energy to being depowered especially considering Thor's hammer can absorb and redirect the blasts right back into Gog's face.

You agreed Thor wins by the end of the arc which is the Thor we are using here.

smile

i think you are talking about different version of gog there are 3 of those.

Kingdom gog was injured via plot device just like king thor so there is no shame in that.

only thing is aside of owning multiple superman Gog had powers such as time manipulation and very high levels of energy manipulation as well. while his feats of fighting consist of owning JLA and dozens of supermans, his power imply is equel / greater than king thors.

i dont see king thor being actually able to kill superman as easy and kindom gog did without much effort.

as i said earlier. king thor during his entire arc would fall to kindom gog. king thor regaining mjolnir at the very last panel had an insane feat that put him as a solid skyfather.
however its confusing because later on we see king thor with mjolnir doing crap vs perrikus and even worse than average thor did.
also with mjolnir king thor stalemated by genis.

if we take only the king thor from the beheading desak instant then he wins but i think it was somewhat of an "orgasm" hyperbole feat to celebrate the return of mjolnir, because later on he again did crap in fights.

quanchi112
i think you are talking about different version of gog there are 3 of those.

Kingdom gog was injured via plot device just like king thor so there is no shame in that.

only thing is aside of owning multiple superman Gog had powers such as time manipulation and very high levels of energy manipulation as well. while his feats of fighting consist of owning JLA and dozens of supermans, his power imply is equel / greater than king thors.

i dont see king thor being actually able to kill superman as easy and kindom gog did without much effort.

as i said earlier. king thor during his entire arc would fall to kindom gog. king thor regaining mjolnir at the very last panel had an insane feat that put him as a solid skyfather.
however its confusing because later on we see king thor with mjolnir doing crap vs perrikus and even worse than average thor did.
also with mjolnir king thor stalemated by genis.

if we take only the king thor from the beheading desak instant then he wins but i think it was somewhat of an "orgasm" hyperbole feat to celebrate the return of mjolnir, because later on he again did crap in fights. Gog exerted too much energy. We don't ignore the how he lost his energy.

He owned a team of far less powerful characters than King Thor. smile

King Thor had later mastered the Odinforce far better later through experience. The guy never lost a fight. smile

That was the last feat for this Thor as he went back in time to stop this future from happening. We accept the feat.

red sabre
Gog exerted too much energy. We don't ignore the how he lost his energy.

He owned a team of far less powerful characters than King Thor. smile

King Thor had later mastered the Odinforce far better later through experience. The guy never lost a fight. smile

That was the last feat for this Thor as he went back in time to stop this future from happening. We accept the feat.

everybody got raped by gog until batman injured him via plot device.

and who did king thor owned that supress beating 2 wonder women and 2 superman?
you know what? who did he beat that supress superman alone?
he got a run for his money vs ironman. who else did he beat? perrikus? supermam will destroy perrikus. who else? thing and hulk? laughing . after regaining his powers he got taken down physically by captain america. who else did king thor beat? he got raped by desak until the final end, and i already said that king thor at the final end regaining mjolnir and controlling the odin force the way he did should beat gog.
so basically until the very end non of the opponents he beat holds a candle to even superman alone.

as i pointed out at the very end when beheading desak in the destroyer armor IMO king thor reached a level that will allow him to defeat Gog. until that point he is barely a trans leveler and would fall to kindom gog.

its hard for me at least to talk about king thor, because there is the king thor we saw 99.9% of the entire time, and then there is the king thor they show us at the very end for 1 feat. therefor i think its important to point out which king thor is discussed because its like goku and then the super syan goku.

iceman24567
Gog wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.