Riddck vs Vaako

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Full on fight, hand to hand, no weapons.

Lestov16
Riddick already effortlessly killed what was considered the Necromonger's finest warrior. Vaako with no prep will be a cinch for Riddick.

Psychotron
Riddick was losing to Lord Marshal though.

KingD19
Vaako would also lose to Lord Marshal.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Vaako would also lose to Lord Marshal.

No doubt, I'm just saying Riddick did not "effortlessly kill" the strongest Necromonger.

jaden101
Originally posted by Psychotron
No doubt, I'm just saying Riddick did not "effortlessly kill" the strongest Necromonger.

He was talking about Irgun. The big guy that Riddick kills near the start that the Lord Marshall refers to as one of his finest warriors

Psychotron
Originally posted by jaden101
He was talking about Irgun. The big guy that Riddick kills near the start that the Lord Marshall refers to as one of his finest warriors

Oh. I thought he was talking about LM seeing how was the big bad.

KingD19
Lord Marshall doesn't count because he has the advantage and powers that come with being Half Dead. As evidenced by his super strength and his Double SOul which let him see all around him and have super speed.

Riddick also cut through 20 Necro's "in a heartbeat" in Vaako's own words.

That's why Vaako shot him on Crematoria. He didn't want to fight him straight up.

Psychotron
Yeah, I agree. Riddick >> Vaako.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.