85 richer than 3.5 billion? GOOD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
8rMPea0lm9U

Seems legit. thumb up

Thoughts on this figure? Anyone know where O'Leary lives? For purely academic reasons.

Omega Vision
More proof that wealth and fame are not indicators of intelligence.

Mindship
Gotta love Mr. Wonderful.

parenthesis
I'd like to see the amount of wealth in dollars.

Just imagine how much better for humanity that wealth can bring.

Or better than giving them wealth, spending it for them to give them a better life.

Stealth Moose
The best thing for humanity is for a few self-interested people to have more money than they can responsibly deal with, while they lecture people who are working two to three jobs to 'live within their means'.

Oh capitalism, how you make me laugh.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
The best thing for humanity is for a few self-interested people to have more money than they can responsibly deal with, while they lecture people who are working two to three jobs to 'live within their means'.

Oh capitalism, how you make me laugh.

However, I've never worked for a poor person.

Stealth Moose
If you listen to Fox News, you're working to give all those poor folk an easy ride.

Bardock42
Is this satire?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
If you listen to Fox News, you're working to give all those poor folk an easy ride.

Nether political party is for the poor.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Bardock42
Is this satire?

I doubt it. That lady is his co-host and even she was utterly shocked by what he said.

Lord Lucien
Her pause after he answered said it all.

roughrider
He's like the Canadian version of Donald Trump. He does a reality show in Canada called Dragon's Den, where five multi-millionaires make bids on potential new projects, and a US version of the show called Shark Tank. He loves being famous and controversial, and once said that family can be discarded in the name of pursuing individual success - "You can always get another family" is his rationalization. thumb down

jaden101
He says 'I tell kids everyday that if they work hard they might be stinking rich one day'

What he actually means is 'work hard all your life for rich people and help keep them rich'

Cretin.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bardock42
Is this satire? Yeah that was my first thought as well.

I don't even have any jokes or trolling comments to make in this thread, it was surreal to even hear someone say that.

Nephthys
She should have asked if she was getting Punk'd, just to get across how ridiculous what he said was. For a moment I thought she was.

He's gone on to say that he 'misunderstood' and is going to clear things up next Tuesday. So... that'll be fun:

At the bottom.

I dunno what he's talking about with regards to 'forced taxes'. As the article says, as opposed to those voluntary taxes?

This is hilarious though.

Robtard
I've seen him on Shark Tank; he's a degenerate c**t with a level 9.5 punchable face.

ArtificialGlory
This guy's ****ing awesome.

NemeBro
ArtificialGlory is so edgy.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Robtard
I've seen him on Shark Tank; he's a degenerate c**t with a level 9.5 punchable face.

thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
ArtificialGlory is so edgy.

What can I say, I admire IRL trolls.

roughrider
Originally posted by Nephthys
She should have asked if she was getting Punk'd, just to get across how ridiculous what he said was. For a moment I thought she was.

He's gone on to say that he 'misunderstood' and is going to clear things up next Tuesday. So... that'll be fun.

Misunderstood. big grin I'm sorry Kevin, I always assumed you spoke fluent English.

Mindship
The Revolution is one day closer.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
The Revolution is one day closer.

I hope not, cause I bought lottery tickets this morning.

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I hope not, cause I bought lottery tickets this morning. No problem. If you lose, you are still good with the proletariat.

Shakyamunison
No problem. If you lose, you are still good with the proletariat.

I know what happens when I loose. sad Happens all the time. I would just once like to know what it feels like to win, and give all my money to my wife and her new boyfriend. big grin stick out tongue

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I know what happens when I loose. sad Happens all the time. I would just once like to know what it feels like to win, and give all my money to my wife and her new boyfriend. big grin stick out tongue laughing out loud

Your soul is too pure for money.

Shakyamunison
laughing out loud

Your soul is too pure for money.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.