Vision vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
No prep
Current versions

Who wins?

Q99
Unless Vision's gotten some upgrades I don't know about, he's still just a high meta. I don't think intangibility will turn the tide enough even against NuWW.

Cogito
DCnU WW is hard to place at this point. She's definitely not HH. Even mid herald might be pushing it.

eaebiakuya
DCNU WW is a decent example for the thread "Feats/Combat".

She has no big feats - nothing close to planetary level.

But she has some decent combat feats. If you look JLA books, you cant say Superman (wich has planetary feats) is FAR stronger than her. But if you look the feats of each, you can.

Cogito
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
DCNU WW is a decent example for the thread "Feats/Combat".

She has no big feats - nothing close to planetary level.

But she has some decent combat feats. If you look JLA books, you cant say Superman (wich has planetary feats) is FAR stronger than her. But if you look the feats of each, you can. What we know is that she's pretty definitively below Orion. She hangs with the big boys, but has yet to come close to matching them.

Q99
Originally posted by Cogito
DCnU WW is hard to place at this point. She's definitely not HH. Even mid herald might be pushing it.

Still, some kind of herald.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Q99
Unless Vision's gotten some upgrades I don't know about, he's still just a high meta. I don't think intangibility will turn the tide enough even against NuWW. have you followed Avengers A.I?

Q99
No I haven't, so I could be out of date.

namorsubby
Wonder Woman is a pretty fictional character. She wins.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Q99
No I haven't, so I could be out of date. Vision upgraded his body with the Ultron tech left over after AoU. He now is made up of thousands of individual micro visions that can fight independently. He is more durable but that's about all that's been shown.

DarkSaint85
I've been keeping up with AI. Doombot is teh bestest evarrr!!!

Vision wins this, btw. Unless Diana takes her bracelets off and discharges electricity or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.