Thor vs Firelord & Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both heralds are angry can they defeat the God of Thunder. Pre-Annihilation Firelord

Digi
Probably. I mean, if this were written in a comic, it would likely be determined by the writer and/or the needs of the plot. I wouldn't be shocked to see it written either way.

In a forum setting, my gut wants me to say that Thor wrecks shop with these two. But the higher-end showings for both put them in range of the Odinson. So I'll go with the duo 6/10, but there's a lot of "right" answers here. We're not dealing with exactitude in comics.

golem370
Well what about Thor against Firelord, Air-Walker, Nova, & Terrax like Morg did?

celeyhyga17
Team

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Team
Probably, yeah. But Thor gives them hell before going down.

abhilegend
Thor beats the shit out of both.

Khazra Reborn
Thor has beaten worse.

A lot worse actually.

abhilegend
Firelord is such a loser that a weakened Terrax has overpowered and beat the shit out of him along with Airwalker. TERRAX.

golem370
Terrax has also stood against Morg for a short time twice. He is a powerful character just written as a jobber imo.

h1a8
Firelord damn near killed Thor by himself. The team stomps

golem370
Was that Pre-Annihilation Firelord?

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Was that Pre-Annihilation Firelord? It would have to be. laughing out loud

zopzop
Terrax has also stood against Morg for a short time twice. He is a powerful character just written as a jobber imo.
Short time? Try protracted battle both times!

Terrax is actually a damn impressive mid herald level character.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

AlmightyKfish
Team, but Thor makes them work for it.

Magnon
Yeah, the heralds win but only after a good fight.

golem370
Specify the Two man team or the group?

h1a8
Was that Pre-Annihilation Firelord? what's the difference? Did fire lord receive a downgrade since then?

golem370
I heard he had been amped up some during Annihilation

h1a8
I heard he had been amped up some during Annihilation then he is more powerful than he was when he almost killed Thor.

golem370
But this is pre-ann

leonidas
thor has a gear neither has. he'd need to use it, and would in at least half the battles imo. pretty close to a split here methinks.

ODG
Originally posted by Digi
Probably. I mean, if this were written in a comic, it would likely be determined by the writer and/or the needs of the plot. I wouldn't be shocked to see it written either way.

In a forum setting, my gut wants me to say that Thor wrecks shop with these two. But the higher-end showings for both put them in range of the Odinson. So I'll go with the duo 6/10, but there's a lot of "right" answers here. We're not dealing with exactitude in comics. Sounds about right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Digi

In a forum setting, my gut wants me to say that Thor wrecks shop with these two. But the higher-end showings for both put them in range of the Odinson. So I'll go with the duo 6/10, but there's a lot of "right" answers here. We're not dealing with exactitude in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.