Bob Lee Swagger vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
1. Better long range shot
2. Better at survival
3. Better prep
4. Hand to hand
5. Overall best killer

Lestov16
Bourne stomps in every category. Maybe Swagger can take him in the sniping dept. Maybe.

Supra
Originally posted by Lestov16
Bourne stomps in every category.

No he does not.

jaden101
I don't recall Bourne having any distance feats so that would go to Swagger. In every other category Bourne is leagues above Swagger. He survived being shot more times plus floating unconscious in the water. He thinks on his feet and uses his environment and what is to hand as weapons to much greater effect. He fought enemies of a far higher calibre than Swagger. The Treadstone and Blackbriar agents were the absolute top level black ops unit. Far more highly skilled than navy seals etc. As impressive as some of Swagger's abilities as he has nothing on Bourne.

michaelx
1. Swagger
2. Jason
3. Jason
4. Jason
5. Jason IMO

Supra
Originally posted by jaden101
I don't recall Bourne having any distance feats so that would go to Swagger. In every other category Bourne is leagues above Swagger. He survived being shot more times plus floating unconscious in the water. He thinks on his feet and uses his environment and what is to hand as weapons to much greater effect. He fought enemies of a far higher calibre than Swagger. The Treadstone and Blackbriar agents were the absolute top level black ops unit. Far more highly skilled than navy seals etc. As impressive as some of Swagger's abilities as he has nothing on Bourne.

I think Prep and Long Distance goes to Swagger without a doubt, this is not debatable imo from the snow and house scene. His two scenes prepped he wipe out a superior force when it was just the two of them.

Hand to hand Jason takes him, but Swagger is not given up without a fight, but he will go down, no one ever gets the best of Bourne hand to hand.

Swagger has tanked a bullet too and basically took on the elite forces of the US government in droves. Something Bourne never did

Bourne never took an elite militia of seals or delta all trying to kill him at once. One navy seal vs a treadstone agent, seal goes down hard. A whole team of seals working together with how they are trained..different story.

The Treadstone and Blackbrian is an assassin project, no red tape, black on black like it was stated, they want someone dead, they die.

Swagger has better training with more weapon shown then Jason. As far as training, they have both been trained very differently but those different trainings have yeilded simmilar results as a bad ass

I think its a solid 50/50 split cause they are both bad ass warriors

jaden101
A 50/50 split with 5 categories? What school did you not go to?

Lestov16
As I said before, Swagger takes the sniping. Bourne annihilates him in every other category.

Supra
A 50/50 split with 5 categories? What school did you not go to?

The one where I make tiny changes to the earth.

jaden101
Originally posted by Supra
The one where I make tiny changes to the earth.

Apparently can't read along with being unable to count as well?

jaden101
nBcbDS5AGnk

But seeing as you're curious.

Supra
nBcbDS5AGnk

But seeing as you're curious.

I don't feel like watching it, but thanks.

jaden101
Did I hurt your feelings?

Supra
Did I hurt your feelings?

No I'm trying to change the world.

jaden101
Good luck with that then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.