Lantern corps vs Anime Lantern corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drakon09
Orange lantern Lex Luther
Blue lantern saint walker
green lantern Hal Jordan
yellow lantern sinestro
red lantern atrocitus
Star sapphire lantern Carol Ferris
Indigo lantern kreaven

vs

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/356/7/1/rise_of_the_manga_lanterns_by_primal_lord-d2ui17h.jpg

Goku (DBZ) -Blue
Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) -Green
Evangeline (Negima) -Yellow
Naruto (Naruto) -Red
Minako (Sailor Moon) -Pink
Ling (Fullmetal Alchemist) -Orange
Yoh (Shaman King) -Indigo

The anime characters get one year practice with thier new powers who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Atrocitus devours them all.

Nephthys
Goku solo's. 8^y

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Nephthys
Goku solo's. 8^y

Drakon09
How exactly would Goku solo?

Wei Phoenix
By getting his heart ripped out by Atrocitus.

Drakon09
Didn't answer my question?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Drakon09
Didn't answer my question?

But his heart, he dies, he's gone.

NemeBro
Assuming Sailor Venus is even a tenth as powerful as Moon is, she solos.

Sacred 117
Oh, shit! I all but overlooked Venus! Lol.

Yeah, her or Goku solo hard.

Wei Phoenix
No one solos Atrocitus.

Sacred 117
Wei. I just want you to know that I mean absolutely no disrespect to you in the next statement, and I actually find you to be no more, but no less than a respectable member... but...

Typical comic book wank for the lol.

Wei Phoenix
I do get a hard-on for rage infested beings. Red Lanterns are my favorite DC group and Atrocitus is right behind Captain Marvel and Black Adam on my list. In all seriousness, if each fighter is paired against their counterpart then Atrocitus and Sinestro should win easily given that they're the leader and in charge of the corps.

Damborgson
Never could get into Red Lanterns. Spewing blood, powered by Rage, it all sounds cool, just can't like it for some reason.

Yamcha
nb294wqrdAw
"Come on, come on...I just need a little more time!"

eiHu_wmZT-o
^*1.)Play as you read the next lines*^
Oh no! The comic lanterns prove to be worthy adversaries for our Anime team! Ah but Goku seems to have a trump card, but he needs more time to prepare!

*2.)Read so slow until you're here and that video is at like 35 seconds by now* Will our heroes be able to hold out long enough for him to ready it, or will these dastardly foes prove to be too much?! Find out next time on Foreign Cinema Z!!

NemeBro
Once more: If Venus is even nearly as powerful as Moon, she sweeps the field. Without her ring.

Wei Phoenix
Apparently Atrocitus can tear through/incinerate space.

NemeBro
Apparently you think that means something.

Wei Phoenix
Or I was just pointing out how silly that sounds?

NemeBro
Or you were just grasping at straws?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by NemeBro
Once more: If Venus is even nearly as powerful as Moon, she sweeps the field. Without her ring.

Based on what does she defeat Atrocious? How is Sailor Moon more powerful than Atrocitus?

Nephthys

I don't think she is.

StealthRanger
She isn't

Wei Phoenix
Or you were just grasping at straws? Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Or I was just pointing out how silly that sounds?

It's ok, I gave you a whole backyard of free space to swing your dick. No one will ever try to outswing you.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Based on what does she defeat Atrocious? How is Sailor Moon more powerful than Atrocitus? She can fight a battlefield that is the entire galaxy in terms of scale and her clashes with enemies create big splosions so big they can be seen from outside said galaxy.

ares834
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Goku solo hard.

Goku has no chance against Atrocitus...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ares834
Goku has no chance against Atrocitus...

In all seriousness Hope is able to dispel rage, not sure if it can work on Atrocitus or if it's been attempted but knowing a Blue one is there he'll probably target the Green Lantern first. Also not sure if he still has the Butcher or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.