Trident from the Stratosphere to The Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
Mera cannonballs Aqauman into the stratosphere. Aquaman takes aim with his trident. With the additionally force of his free-fall, who from this list could survive having the trident smashed into their face.

Note the character in question is looking up when Aquman jams it into their face. This is NU52 Aquaman.

Hulk
Wonderwoman
Wolverine
Cosmic Spider-man
Invisible Women with her force field up
Magneto with his shield up
Dr. Doom
Blackbolt
Superman
Mr. Fantastic

pym-ftw
Diana, BB, & Clark die

Hulk & Logan heal up

Sue is iffy but everyone else should be fine.

8swords
this made me think of somethin', did sue ever make a multi layered shield to block something?

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Diana, BB, & Clark die

Hulk & Logan heal up

Sue is iffy but everyone else should be fine.
Wat?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 8swords
this made me think of somethin', did sue ever make a multi layered shield to block something?

Y would it need to be multi layered. That's redundant and lessens the durability

8swords
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y would it need to be multi layered. That's redundant and lessens the durability

Honestly, i just heard that it might soften the landing by doing so.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wat? I assume you want to argue about how Superman can survive face impalement?

DarkSaint85
That trident is hella powerful.

It did stab Darkseid in the eye, granted Barry had thrown him, but I'd assume he was going as fast here.

Plus, magic and all that.

abhilegend
I assume you want to argue about how Superman can survive face impalement?
Nah, how does the others survive something like that? People like Sue and Magneto would die outright.

pym-ftw
They can both use their shields

abhilegend
They can both use their shields
Their shields aren't even as durable as Superman, Aquaman is going to slice through them like nothing.

pym-ftw
erm

Sue can just make a wedge shield to deflect the spear and magneto can literally stop Aquaman from moving with his shield.

abhilegend
erm

Sue can just make a wedge shield to deflect the spear and magneto can literally stop Aquaman from moving with his shield.
And Superman can stop Arthur by just looking at him via HV. What's your point? Its not about what these characters are going to do to stop him, its about their durability.

pym-ftw
The Op specifically stated Sue & Eric have shields, if you don't like it pm him.

abhilegend
The Op specifically stated Sue & Eric have shields, if you don't like it pm him.
Doesn't mean they are going to stop Arthur. He would easily slice through their shields.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.