What's next for Justin Bieber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
Seeing the latest news, I just can't help but ask, "What's next for Justin?"

To me, he looks like a booze+Valium kind of guy. Tell me what you think.

dadudemon
"Who the **** cares" is my choice.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
"Who the **** cares" is my choice.

I second.

wilco
He will never be locked up for that.....but, in the future wink he will do something that carries a minimum sentence of 3 years. So, he will have to pay the hard crims for protection or he'll get bum f**ked laughing

He probably likes that anyway.

Gay people - I apologise for that comment. My niece is a Lesbian Copper (Police Officer).

Mindship
What's next depends on whether he's still a viable meal ticket. If not, then the powers-that-be will go back to the pop-tart/pop-dick assembly line and start fabricating the next teen "sensation" meal ticket.

Omega Vision
prison dick

Robtard
Probably have to do a few hours of community service and then he'll go back to doing what he normally does.

Maybe he'll sign himself into rehab as a show of "I'm sorry" and to appease the parents of his fan-base.

Impediment
How can a Florida judge force a Canadian citizen to join the U.S. Marine Corps?

Also, my choice, too, is "Who the f*ck cares?"

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Impediment
How can a Florida judge force a Canadian citizen to join the U.S. Marine Corps? Because Florida.

NemeBro
Do not doubt my state's power.

siriuswriter
Let the answer be... He'll be deported!

Stealth Moose
They should shave his head and then brand him. This seems to be the most effective way of reminding him of the crime and removing that haircut from the world's view.

Lexington
ever see OZ?? Bieber sounds like Beecher, beecher went to prison after a DUI. Wait to you see!

Clovie
Why would I care what happens to him?

BruceSkywalker
I hate and despise that stupid insipid punk but nothing is going to happen.. he isn't being deported.. nor is he going to prison...

those cops are dirty which is all Beiber's high powered attorney needs

jaden101
this guy is a legend

BackFire
Hahahahaha. That video was great.

Impediment
BackFire wants to f*ck Justin.

I just know it.

BackFire
I would like to rape him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden101
this guy is a legend Didn't even crack a smirk. *shrugs*

siriuswriter
Originally posted by jaden101
this guy is a legend

AMEN!

jinXed by JaNx
I wonder what that guy really thinks. I don't know any beeber songs movies or tv shows but, It's not all his fault that he has turned out the way he has. Anytime a celebrity embraces that "badboy" me against the world image, it's usually because they're feeding off the people. I shouldn't even feed into this by commenting about it, but I will, just this once. Stop giving him a podium to act on and he'll go away.

CaptainYorkshir
I thought about a career as a Justin Bieber look alike because I can sing a little bit and I always get heckled in the street...But he's ruined it all for me now. What role model could I possibly be to the children now he's been incarcerated?

Lexington
angry Italians FTW

meep-meep
Someday, The Bieb will wear a clip on tie. We all will. Boom.

killerqueen83
So always happening as a youngster like Bieber becomes famous and he could not stand the fame and now he reflects. The same case as the Mackaulay Culkin. Fame pass, and he will release the entire property for drugs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.