Raizen vs Sage of Six Paths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Raizen from Yu Yu Hakusho vs Sage of Six paths from Naruto. Who would win?

Q99
I think... Raizen's physical abilities *probably* give him the edge.

SSJGGogeta
Sage uses planetary devastation and creates a moon around him.

KingD19
Raizen being one of the most powerful S-Class demons introduced destroys it. Or something.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by KingD19
Raizen being one of the most powerful S-Class demons introduced destroys it. Or something.

What kind of feats/statements does he have under his belt? To be honest, YuYu Hakasho is pretty foreign to me. I've only seen a few episodes, but I remember he was like the strongest guy or something. I would appreciate some explanation or examples of such.

NemeBro
He has no feats to even suggest he can take on a moon creator/buster.

The Sage wins.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
He has no feats to even suggest he can take on a moon creator/buster.

The Sage wins.

Ah. I see.

Yamcha
I really wish we would have got to see Raizen in his prime but he had to go an be all "Eating humans is bad, oh now I'm weak" what a demon -_-, the coolest thing he did was possessing Yusuke and then on his own doing some blast..that's it I think. I remember I was so stoked to see him like "Raizen is the strongest?! Woah!...Oh he WAS...until he...fell in love...and...stopped eating humans no expression? **** IT, GOING TO TEAM YOMI"

That being said I took a break from Naruto, has the Sage finally showed up or are they still fighting Madara :0?

Esomark
Originally posted by Yamcha
I really wish we would have got to see Raizen in his prime but he had to go an be all "Eating humans is bad, oh now I'm weak" what a demon -_-, the coolest thing he did was possessing Yusuke and then on his own doing some blast..that's it I think. I remember I was so stoked to see him like "Raizen is the strongest?! Woah!...Oh he WAS...until he...fell in love...and...stopped eating humans no expression? **** IT, GOING TO TEAM YOMI"

That being said I took a break from Naruto, has the Sage finally showed up or are they still fighting Madara :0?

I know and Raizen's a cool character so it sucks how he's lacking in feats. It makes me wish there was a prequel manga or film to YuYu Hakusho. I also think it would be awesome to see a sequel film to the series like how Dragon Ball got Battle of Gods.

They are still fighting Madara except he's not an edo anymore. A nice change of pace if you ask me.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Esomark
I know and Raizen's a cool character so it sucks how he's lacking in feats. It makes me wish there was a prequel manga or film to YuYu Hakusho. I also think it would be awesome to see a sequel film to the series like how Dragon Ball got Battle of Gods.

They are still fighting Madara except he's not an edo anymore. A nice change of pace if you ask me. Omg if there was a prequel manga or film that would be so awesome, I'd definitely love to see ol Raizen back at full power, an for us to actually get some feats for him, cause he had to be stupidly strong since I think it was even stated he was stronger than the other two in his prime (I'm not so much sure about when we see him though where he's been so weakened over the years but I think it was still hinted? Which if so the dude had to be a powerhouse at full power). I really had high hopes for him I was kinda bummed when he just up and died ._.

An again yeah I'd be waaay on board for a YYH sequel movie an get to see where all the characters are now, and some new abilities and stuff that would be sick. Like maybe it's been a few years and another tournament is coming up to see who will rule Demon World or something, an ol Kuwabara could even be in it on Urameshi's team xD, but then some ancient demon appears during the semi finals that fought Raizen way back when and Razien sealed him but was on the brink of death at the end of the battle or something so Yusuke would finally have to even surpass a prime Raizen to beat him xD

Haha wow really? I'm actually kinda stoked cause Madara's been my favorite villain by far but I am kinda Uchiha bias xD, thanks though I'll have to pick it back up soon.

Esomark
Originally posted by Yamcha

An again yeah I'd be waaay on board for a YYH sequel movie an get to see where all the characters are now, and some new abilities and stuff that would be sick. Like maybe it's been a few years and another tournament is coming up to see who will rule Demon World or something, an ol Kuwabara could even be in it on Urameshi's team xD, but then some ancient demon appears during the semi finals that fought Raizen way back when and Razien sealed him but was on the brink of death at the end of the battle or something so Yusuke would finally have to even surpass a prime Raizen to beat him xD

Haha wow really? I'm actually kinda stoked cause Madara's been my favorite villain by far but I am kinda Uchiha bias xD, thanks though I'll have to pick it back up soon.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I envision a potential future film would follow since the Makai Tournament is meant to take place every three years. Yomi still has conquest in mind, IIRC, and Yusuke's always up for a good fight but a new foe would definitely be in order. Makai's also a huge place and we only really saw the tip of the iceberg.

I think the current arc has gone on for too long and Kishimoto overdid the whole Edo Tensei deal but I still read it since there are still some Naruto characters I like.

KingD19
I believe it was stated by the little prince baby that S-Class demons were so strong that a low level could devestate the planet. And Raizen was the strongest S-Class period.

Apparently before he stopped eating people he was so strong that powering up shook the planet.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by KingD19
I believe it was stated by the little prince baby that S-Class demons were so strong that a low level could devestate the planet. And Raizen was the strongest S-Class period.

Apparently before he stopped eating people he was so strong that powering up shook the planet.

YYH characters have relatively pathetic feats though. I don't think there's anything in the manga of higher destructive capacity shown than C0. Sage on the other hand legit beat the creator and progenitor of his world and created the moon on his death bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.