Haruno Sakura vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Sakura has her seal thing that makes her stronger. Base class 100 She-Hulk. Speed equalized. Both sides bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Drakon09
Do I get to video tape this.

Zack Fair
She-Hulk stomps.

Q99
She-Hulk's going to have trouble with her speed.

And Sakura can win through a simple method- her knock out bombs. Remember those? Took out Lee, Sai, and Kiba in one go.

Zack Fair
All She-Hulk needs is one good hit. She Hulk has been trained by Captain America. She will land it.

Would be relevant if Lee, Sai and Kiba where anywhere close to She-Hulk's stats.

AuraAngel
Speed is equalized so I take it reaction time and such is also equalized.

Still the smoke bomb thing seems suspect. Has no one tried gas weapons on She-Hulk before? Seems like something someone would have thought to use by now.

Wei Phoenix
Should work to the same or similar effect as Hulk.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Speed is equalized so I take it reaction time and such is also equalized.

Oh, speed equalized? That does hurt a lot, since Sakura, while strong, isn't nearly as tough. Though Sakura's still far more agile and was training in dodge-fu, so she's still going to be very hard to tag.

Hulks can often overcome gas by getting angrier, but it does have an effect.

Hulk has been KOed by gas on occasion.

Wei Phoenix
When was the last time Hulk was knocked out by gas?

TheTyrant
Without speed equalized, it wouldn't be a fair fight as one of the fighters is like peak human level whereas the other is massively hypersonic. And it is true that Sakura is not be as durable or strong, but she still has her jutsus and healing abilities. I think it would be close.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Without speed equalized, it wouldn't be a fair fight as one of the fighters is like peak human level whereas the other is massively hypersonic. She-Hulk is massively hypersonic?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by NemeBro
She-Hulk is massively hypersonic?

No, but Sakura is.

Tzeentch
lulz

TheTyrant
Forest of Death Sasuke with his Curse Mark had a ~supersonic+ speed feat when he dodged that dude's sonic boom while putting Sakura and Naruto out of harm's way. Current Sakura is actually pretty formidable by Narutoverse standards so obviously she's going to be in the hypersonic+ range.

NemeBro
lol

Q99
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When was the last time Hulk was knocked out by gas?

Not sure. However, Hulk in recent years has been more powerful and harder to affect with stuff than ever before, due to things like increased anger and increased partnership with Banner, so such increases wouldn't transfer to Jen.

Wei Phoenix
Last time I recall Hulk being knocked out with gas was like in some DC crossover where Batman gassed him after luring him to a dock with fish I think. Either way it's his HF that keeps him from passing out, Jen's isn't on par with his but it should be enough to fight off gases or toxins.

Epicurus
Has no one tried gas weapons on She-Hulk before? Seems like something someone would have thought to use by now.
Gas has neutralized her multiple times in comics before. Sensational She-Hulk series by John Byrne was loaded with her gassing scenes. And a few years back, a local military dictator rendered her unconscious her using some sort of knockout gas(kolokol-1).

So this gassing tactic will absolutely work on her. Apart from that, I don't see Sakura doing much against Shulkie, given her strength and durability stats along with h2h training.

Igniz
Still the smoke bomb thing seems suspect. Has no one tried gas weapons on She-Hulk before? Seems like something someone would have thought to use by now.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k309/prgram/west_coast_avengers_annual_02-41.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Epicurus
^Don't forget the kolokol instance from that Lady Liberators comic.

Or this gem from a sensational she-hulk comic:
http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chronocomic/entries/scans14/SH17_Gas.jpg

Epicurus
^Savage She-Hulk.

Q99
Can't see that last scan.
---

These are pretty strong gases designed for superhumans, btw. We aren't talking the kind of thing that takes a normal person time to get affected by, it got some pretty impressive ninja in a single breath.

TheTyrant
http://weareawesomeness.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/sakuras-strength.jpg

Sakura's pretty impressive imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.