Silver surfer and Hal Jordan vs Thor , Hulk , Magneto and Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Silver surfer and Hal attack Asgard, the team has 2 hours prep time to stop them.

Stealth Moose
Mags solos.

Impediment
Silver Surfer gets knocked off of his board.

NemeBro
Yeah no.

Silver Surfer one-shots the entire enemy team and then rapes Stealth and Imp in the butt for even considering that he might lose.

BruceSkywalker
Hal sucks.. Radd has a chance but in the end he'll lose

NemeBro
Why are you all so stupid? It's surreal how tiny your brains are when it comes to movie Silver Surfer.

Impediment
Which is exactly why Silver Sufer was knocked off of his board and bound to a table by normal human beings.

Epicurus
Surfer depowers them all.
Originally posted by Impediment
Silver Surfer gets knocked off of his board.
How?

Epicurus
Which is exactly why Silver Sufer was knocked off of his board and bound to a table by normal human beings.
It was due to a plot device tachyon machine designed by Reed f*ckin Richards and Dr Doom. Nobody on this team has the horsepower to just physically knock off the surfer off his board.

Hell, the likelihood of something like this happening to anyone trying to take him off his board is much, much higher than him actually being separated from the board:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/tumblr_m7nug8fX7W1qdjg1qo1_500_zpse3f0eec5.gif

NemeBro
Which is exactly why Silver Sufer was knocked off of his board and bound to a table by normal human beings. No one here has a tachyon plot device gun to do it.

Physical force was shown to be wholly insufficient, and in terms of speed and raw power, Surfer is greater than everyone here combined.

Supra
Tough Battle.

Zack Fair
Surfer stomps.

Supra
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Surfer stomps.

What is he going to do Hulk and Thor?

Zack Fair
Trap them in the board. Troll around with intangibility. Maybe even toy around with their powers. If he gets sufficiently pissed he does the Galactus buster and its GG for everyone on the field.

He has too many options. And Hal is also in the fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Supra
What is he going to do Hulk and Thor? Kill them.

Both are thousands of times weaker than Galactus. Nay, they are so much weaker than Galactus I can't think of a number that applies.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kill them.

Both are thousands of times weaker than Galactus. Nay, they are so much weaker than Galactus I can't think of a number that applies.

With what though, his world ender weapon? The one

"This is the end for us both"
?

Supra
Trap them in the board. Troll around with intangibility. Maybe even toy around with their powers. If he gets sufficiently pissed he does the Galactus buster and its GG for everyone on the field.

He has too many options. And Hal is also in the fight.

Is it proven he can trap people in his board?

Zack Fair
I don't see why not.

Supra
I don't see why not.

Fair Enough.

NemeBro
With what though, his world ender weapon? The one

"This is the end for us both"
? He wouldn't need to use nearly that much power to kill someone much weaker than Galactus.

Utrigita
Lets not forget that a casual shot from the Surfer, tore the flesh from Dooms body and through him through a mountain side. The same Doom that laughed off Johnny's supernova, something I don't see anyone on the other side doing.

Epicurus
Surfer still wins.

Placidity
Originally posted by Epicurus
Nobody on this team has the horsepower to just physically knock off the surfer off his board.

Has Surfer actually taken a hit by Ben, a missile or anything else to prove this?

I can think of one thing - he sort of shrugged off Doom's blast, which is pretty damn powerful, so there's that. IMO Doom's blast at close range is stronger than Thor's, maybe far stronger.

But getting Thor's hammer thrown at his head might be a different thing.

Hal and Surfer take this.

Supra
Originally posted by Placidity
Has Surfer actually taken a hit by Ben, a missile or anything else to prove this?

I can think of one thing - he sort of shrugged off Doom's blast, which is pretty damn powerful, so there's that. IMO Doom's blast at close range is stronger than Thor's, maybe far stronger.

Have you really lost it since the last time you been here? That blast was nothing and Surfers blast regenerated Doom last I checked. Hulk Thor and Magneto would crush them all.

Firefly218
The team can't hurt silver surfer. He's to fast to be hit by hulk or Thor's hammer. Iron Man and magneto can do nothing to him anyways.

Surfer solo's

Epicurus

He manhandled Ben iirc. He board-trapped a missile.

You're relying on speculation at this point. We see the way he phases through his own board and goes upside down to the other side of the board. We see nothing except that retarded tachyon pulse device actually separate him from his board. We see Johnny with all the FF's powers only successfully dislodging Doom from the board by destroying the device which gave him control of it in the first place.

Saying that one can separate Surfer from his board by just putting enough force behind their punches is asinine. Because the only time we see physical force separate him from the board is the Galactus-buster attack. Which is way beyond the scope of power of any of the heroes in this thread...besides the Surfer himself.

Placidity
He manhandled Ben iirc. He board-trapped a missile.

You're relying on speculation at this point. We see the way he phases through his own board and goes upside down to the other side of the board. We see nothing except that retarded tachyon pulse device actually separate him from his board. We see Johnny with all the FF's powers only successfully dislodging Doom from the board by destroying the device which gave him control of it in the first place.

Saying that one can separate Surfer from his board by just putting enough force behind their punches is asinine. Because the only time we see physical force separate him from the board is the Galactus-buster attack. Which is way beyond the scope of power of any of the heroes in this thread...besides the Surfer himself.

I don't remember Surfer actually ever fighting Ben.

Board-trapping a missile is irrelevant. At any point he is getting ganged up, he won't have time for that.

And I never said that anyone here can separate SS from his board. I said we don't know if they can or can't - we haven't seen SS take a physical hit (except from Doom, which I gave as an example).

Phasing and blasting will be enough.

Supra

Board-trapping a missile is irrelevant. At any point he is getting ganged up, he won't have time for that.

And I never said that anyone here can separate SS from his board. I said we don't know if they can or can't - we haven't seen SS take a physical hit (except from Doom, which I gave as an example).

No it won't, quit making stuff up. MoS is invulnerable, show him getting hurt once. In fact he takes his beating in strides and gets right back up to dish it out. Your clueless CEO.

Impediment
Last night I watched Rise of the Silver Surfer for the first time since it probably was in theaters and it's just as bad as I remember.

That said, I had a chance to rethink my opinions about Surfer and, yeah, he stomps here.

There, NemeBro, I said it. You were right. Eat my ass.

awepedo

K-Dog
Question: Could SS trap Mjolnir in the board like he did the missle?

NemeBro
Last night I watched Rise of the Silver Surfer for the first time since it probably was in theaters and it's just as bad as I remember.

That said, I had a chance to rethink my opinions about Surfer and, yeah, he stomps here.

There, NemeBro, I said it. You were right. Eat my ass.

awepedo thumb up

Supra
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The movie version of surfer is dependent on his "board" Superman will easily remove him from that sooner or later and when he does, well it's game over. Even if he doesn't, Surfer hasn't shown the ability of being able to phase.

This

Placidity
No it won't, quit making stuff up. MoS is invulnerable, show him getting hurt once. In fact he takes his beating in strides and gets right back up to dish it out. Your clueless CEO.

It's funny how everything you accuse me of, reflects you perfectly.

Superman, in this thread? Indeed you are a clueless moron.

You also have serious difficulties with comprehension. Even if somehow you mistook this for a Superman thread because of your 2 digit IQ, at no point did I "make any stuff up".

Supra
It's funny how everything you accuse me of, reflects you perfectly.

Superman, in this thread? Indeed you are a clueless moron.

You also have serious difficulties with comprehension. Even if somehow you mistook this for a Superman thread because of your 2 digit IQ, at no point did I "make any stuff up".

Opss wrong thread my mistake.

Epicurus

Sorry, my bad. It was Doom with Surfer's powers fighting Johnny. Also the Surfer obliterating Doom who manhandled Ben in the previous movie iirc.

Why is it irrelevant? None of these combatants are aware of what the other is capable of, and Surfer is also the most maneuverable among all of them. One of them flies straight at him and he board-traps them as he did the missile. Not to mention that Thor, Hulk and Iron Man never ganged up on opponents when fighting in-character.

Except we do know that they can't. It was specifically shown that a tachyon pulse generator device is what takes to separate him from his board. That or the Galactus-buster. Neither of which are options available to any of the opposing combatants in this thread.

Or disintegrating them, or messing up their powers. Surfer is more powerful and more versatile than every other player in this fight combined.

Epicurus
MoS is invulnerable, show him getting hurt once.
Oil tower, alien laser guns, the gravity beam etc. Heck he even dodged missiles during his battle with Nam-Ek and Faora.

But I love the manner in which No-Limits-Fallacies can be randomly thrown about in favor of the character you like more, Supra.

Epicurus
Originally posted by K-Dog
Question: Could SS trap Mjolnir in the board like he did the missle?
I doubt that movie Mjolnir is capable of navigating back to Thor from other dimensions. Which is what the board probably does to things that pass through it; trapping them in a pocket dimension or some other sh1t which is usually invoked to explain crap like this in fiction.

Supra
Oil tower, alien laser guns, the gravity beam etc. Heck he even dodged missiles during his battle with Nam-Ek and Faora.

But I love the manner in which No-Limits-Fallacies can be randomly thrown about in favor of the character you like more, Supra.

Dude I like SS more then most. The oil tower didn't hurt him, nor did he gravity beam or Namek throwing a flying train on him.

Epicurus
Dude I like SS more then most. The oil tower didn't hurt him, nor did he gravity beam or Namek throwing a flying train on him.
No do you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be lowballing the sh1t out of him in every thread you post about him. It didn't hurt him...apart from KOing him. The gravity beam was visibly causing him strain. What the hell are you talking about when you claim that it didn't hurt him? Nam-Ek also beat the sh1t out of him. Same Nam-Ek dodged machine gun fire iirc.

Lowballing can go both ways, Supra.smile

Utrigita
I doubt that movie Mjolnir is capable of navigating back to Thor from other dimensions. Which is what the board probably does to things that pass through it; trapping them in a pocket dimension or some other sh1t which is usually invoked to explain crap like this in fiction.

We however have no idea on how Mjolner a magical enchanted hammer will react when coming into contact with a cosmic infused board. It's also possible that the board simply disintegrated the missile on contact.

Zack Fair
I doubt that movie Mjolnir is capable of navigating back to Thor from other dimensions. Which is what the board probably does to things that pass through it; trapping them in a pocket dimension or some other sh1t which is usually invoked to explain crap like this in fiction. Would be hilarious if the ehchantment was still in effect eventhough the hammer won't travel dimensions. We'd see surfer's board flying back to Thor against Surfer's will xD

Epicurus
Originally posted by Utrigita
It's also possible that the board simply disintegrated the missile on contact.
No it's not, especially when we see how the Surfer's power actually disintegrates sh1t eg Doom.

Utrigita
No it's not, especially when we see how the Surfer's power actually disintegrates sh1t eg Doom.

I would say there is some difference between Surfer using the power of the board active towards Doom and activing the board against a missile, we never see Surfer talking nore hinting towards trapping anything inside the board, which I why I worked with what we have actually seen the Surfer doing through the film, disintegrating. Either way it's irrelevant since we both agree on Surfer and Jordan winning.

Epicurus
I would say there is some difference
Actually, there is none, since the power that he actively uses for disintegration or any of his myriad misc feats comes from the board itself.

maxivitopowe
I doubt that movie Mjolnir is capable of navigating back to Thor from other dimensions. Which is what the board probably does to things that pass through it; trapping them in a pocket dimension or some other sh1t which is usually invoked to explain crap like this in fiction. wasn't that what it was trying to do whenever Thor went through the warpholes?

Utrigita
Actually, there is none, since the power that he actively uses for disintegration or any of his myriad misc feats comes from the board itself.

In one incident the Surfer the channeling the energy from the board actively towards Doom, the missile however simply disappears on contact with the board. Hence I see a difference. You might believe that the Surfer used the board to trap the missile in a alternate pocket dimension, even though nothing in the film alludes to Surfer having that possibility, but whatever.

Epicurus
In one incident the Surfer the channeling the energy from the board actively towards Doom, the missile however simply disappears on contact with the board. Hence I see a difference. You might believe that the Surfer used the board to trap the missile in a alternate pocket dimension, even though nothing in the film alludes to Surfer having that possibility, but whatever.
Yup, and the difference is that the missile got bfred/trapped in the board.

I am mentioning it due the fact that this sort of an explanation is always used to explain sh1t like someone disappearing through a portal. And my comments, to be precise, were regarding how the board can potentially contain a tesseract space which is what enables to store objects like a phucking missile, despite being the size of a regular surfboard.

Placidity

I am mentioning it due the fact that this sort of an explanation is always used to explain sh1t like someone disappearing through a portal. And my comments, to be precise, were regarding how the board can potentially contain a tesseract space which is what enables to store objects like a phucking missile, despite being the size of a regular surfboard.

I don't want textbook definitions of the term "entropy" tesseract or how hard it is to manipulate it in real life.

I want actual onscreen proof of what Manhattan Surfer did to those earrings missile was indeed referred as him "reversing entropy" opening a pocket dimension. Not fan-based speculation.

Epicurus
^Originally posted by Epicurus
Which is what the board probably does to things that pass through it; trapping them in a pocket dimension or some other sh1t which is usually invoked to explain crap like this in fiction.

But I love it when people try to find a chink in my armor and end up horribly failing in said endeavor. That's always good for a few laughs.laughing out loud

Placidity
^

But I love it when people try to find a chink in my armor and end up horribly failing in said endeavor. That's always good for a few laughs.laughing out loud

You'll notice I quoted a different quote.

No need to find the chink in the armour, there is a gaping hole. The challenge comes in showing your hypocrisy to you.

Either way, glad you agree its "probably" which still means it didn't happen at all unless stated in the movie. according to you.

Utrigita

When nothing in any way alludes to that being the case on screen or in the rest of the movie?

Nevermind I'll find the script and see what it says.

Utrigita
Edit: Well the best thing I could find was in the book connected to the film, the script doesn't seem to be published, and it says the missiles was disintegrated but since that clearly didn't happen on screen, I'll keep looking.

Epicurus
You'll notice I quoted a different quote.

No need to find the chink in the armour, there is a gaping hole. The challenge comes in showing your hypocrisy to you.

Either way, glad you agree its "probably" which still means it didn't happen at all unless stated in the movie. according to you.
You'll notice that my quote is part of the very same conversation which you entered without even reading it in its entirety.

Hypocrisy, lol. The irony in your sentence is so strong that my pc literally crashed due to it. You do realize that I openly admit that what I am doing in my convo with Utrigia is speculative by its nature, right?

Unlike you and DrDeadpool who were parading your interpretation of Manhattan's feat as if it was indisputable objective fact.

Still laughing out louding at this sh1t. It's almost profile-worthy.

Epicurus
When nothing in any way alludes to that being the case on screen or in the rest of the movie?

Nevermind I'll find the script and see what it says.
Except for this:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/tumblr_m7nug8fX7W1qdjg1qo1_500_zpse3f0eec5.gif

Which is not even remotely similar to what happens when the Surfer actually disintegrates stuff:
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-11-2014/LTKfVR.gif

Considering that the power to perform each feat in both cases comes from the board, I'd say my case is pretty solidly presented.thumb up

Utrigita
Except for this:

Which is not even remotely similar to what happens when the Surfer actually disintegrates stuff:
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-11-2014/LTKfVR.gif

Considering that the power to perform each feat in both cases comes from the board, I'd say my case is pretty solidly presented.thumb up

I can see your point, I simply see it this way that, if the missile had entered a portal to another dimension the exhaust from the missile would have vanished aswell, which it didn't. To me it looks alot more like the missile dissolved/disintegrated on contact with the board. The exhaust from the Atom Bomb that Iron Man carried through the portal for instance didn't leave a trail behind, it simply vanished. And since both movies are operating in the same fictional universe so to speak, there should be some consistency atleast imo.

Hence my previous comment that I see a difference between the surfer actively channeling his power towards a being, and a object coming into contact with the board as was the case with the missile. We had numerous showings throughout the movie that the board and the surfer had, to put it mildly, a effect on molecules that made them run amok.

Anyway will be writing to Mark Frost to hear how he sees the scene, since his cowriter Don Payne died. I'll get back when I have his answer.

Epicurus
I can see your point, I simply see it this way that, if the missile had entered a portal to another dimension the exhaust from the missile would have vanished aswell, which it didn't. To me it looks alot more like the missile dissolved/disintegrated on contact with the board. The exhaust from the Atom Bomb that Iron Man carried through the portal for instance didn't leave a trail behind, it simply vanished. And since both movies are operating in the same fictional universe so to speak, there should be some consistency atleast imo.

Hence my previous comment that I see a difference between the surfer actively channeling his power towards a being, and a object coming into contact with the board as was the case with the missile. We had numerous showings throughout the movie that the board and the surfer had, to put it mildly, a effect on molecules that made them run amok.

Anyway will be writing to Mark Frost to hear how he sees the scene, since his cowriter Don Payne died. I'll get back when I have his answer.
No they are not. The FF movies are owned by Fox, while Avengers is owned by Marvel Studios. They don't share a common universe, at least not yet. How can you say that the missile dissolved/disintegrated when there is another scene where the Surfer simply rises out of his board like this:
http://i.imgur.com/fjhRIff.gif
Iyo, did he disintegrate and then reconstruct his body when appearing out of his board?

Your comment was rendered invalid based on the onscreen evidence posted showcasing the difference between his board-trapping and disintegrating stuff. Just accept it and move on.

Lestov16
Are people seriously arguing that team 2 has a chance? Surfer or Hal (provided he's not suffering PIS) could easily solo.

Placidity

Unlike you and DrDeadpool who were parading your interpretation of Manhattan's feat as if it was indisputable objective fact.

You'll need to be specific as to who was presenting it as indisputable objective fact. Because lumping us together so you can apply the same criticism is an obvious fallacy. Not everything said needs to be qualified.

That aside, your hypocrisy remains. You give leeway in what you can speculate about Surfer. Yet you absolutely object to the fact that Manhattan "may" have displayed the ability to reverse entropy. You even go on to say it didn't happen unless it was stated in the movie. That is an absolute statement. The fact you do not apply this standard, speculative or not, to Surfer is in fact clearly and unmistakably hypocrisy.

Furthermore, speculative or not, according to your own standard, any opinion you may have is only fan-based speculation, and ought to be dismissed without consideration.

You speak smugly, which is fine, but without substance, it makes you a fool.

Hypocrisy, lol. The irony in your sentence is so strong...

Clearly, the word "irony" doesn't mean what you think it means. Or maybe its "hypocrisy"? Or both?

Epicurus
You'll need to be specific as to who was presenting it as indisputable objective fact. Because lumping us together so you can apply the same criticism is an obvious fallacy. Not everything said needs to be qualified.

That aside, your hypocrisy remains. You give leeway in what you can speculate about Surfer. Yet you absolutely object to the fact that Manhattan "may" have displayed the ability to reverse entropy. You even go on to say it didn't happen unless it was stated in the movie. That is an absolute statement. The fact you do not apply this standard, speculative or not, to Surfer is in fact clearly and unmistakably hypocrisy.

Furthermore, speculative or not, according to your own standard, any opinion you may have is only fan-based speculation, and ought to be dismissed without consideration.

You speak smugly, which is fine, but without substance, it makes you a fool.
I am not going to spoon-feed you into searching through your own posts. You and him didn't even attempt to present direct onscreen evidence as to what Manhattan did was entropy/time manip.

What hypocrisy? I openly admit that I am speculating in this particular scenario. At no point have I gone on record to say that it is objective fact. What I am doing is discussing the specifics of a feat performed, not its effectiveness. What you did directly calls into question the effectiveness of the feat Manhattan performed, since it being tk and it being entropy/time manip are 2 very different things.

Nope, it's only dismissed when you mix up speculation with actual feats. Try to keep up.

Ah, insults. The trademark KMC gimmick of butthurt posters to resort to once they've been backed into a corner. Tell me; why should I waste anymore time bothering to partake in this useless offtopic discussion with you, when you can't even keep a coherent mind while doing said discussion?

Epicurus
Just noticed your sneaky edit, Placidity.
Clearly, the word "irony" doesn't mean what you think it means. Or maybe its "hypocrisy"? Or both?
It does. And both apply to you in equal measure.smile

Placidity
I am not going to spoon-feed you into searching through your own posts.

Make accusation, yet onus is not on you, it does fit your style and character.

Nope, it's only dismissed when you mix up speculation with actual feats. Try to keep up.

Look up disingenuity.

Ah, insults. The trademark KMC gimmick of butthurt posters to resort to once they've been backed into a corner. Tell me; why should I waste anymore time bothering to partake in this useless offtopic discussion with you, when you can't even keep a coherent mind while doing said discussion?

Now, that is certainly irony? Backed into a corner? I pointed out your inconsistency to you.

It does. And both apply to you in equal measure.smile

No it does not. I pointed out your inconsistency of standards as hypocrisy. Please point out where I have displayed such behaviour. Again, your insults don't even make sense, that is what makes you a fool.

Just noticed your sneaky edit, Placidity.

Do you know what sneaky means? What was sneaky about it? I edited to add one line to respond to something I missed from your previous post. How is your post misrepresented by the edit? Or where is the deception behind the edit? Either you don't think before you post, or you aren't very intelligent.

Epicurus
Make accusation, yet onus is not on you, it does fit your style and character.

Look up disingenuity.

Now, that is certainly irony? Backed into a corner? I pointed out your inconsistency to you.

No it does not. I pointed out your inconsistency of standards as hypocrisy. Please point out where I have displayed such behaviour. Again, your insults don't even make sense, that is what makes you a fool.

Do you know what sneaky means? What was sneaky about it? I edited to add one line to respond to something I missed from your previous post. How is your post misrepresented by the edit? Or where is the deception behind the edit? Either you don't think before you post, or you aren't very intelligent.
You linked my quote from that discussion. I am not going to hold your hand and guide you into reading through your own posts. Who even does that sh1t?

And?

You did nothing of the sort. You attempted to make me argue with myself, and it hilariously backfired in your face. It was honestly quite unimpressive. I didn't even laugh at it getting blown back into your face.

Again, you never did any such thing. You're confusing your inability to follow through a conversation between people and stupidly trying to bait one of them with showcasing hypocrisy for everyone to see. That's not you pointing out my "hypocrisy", that's you being a clueless tool who barges into discussions without even knowing the context of said discussions.

The fact that you edited it long after I'd already posted my response.

Placidity

The fact that you edited it long after I'd already posted my response.

Sorry, "long after" is subjective. It was a little over 1 minute, at which point I hadn't even read your post. Either way, you still haven't explained why it was "sneaky", nor will you be able to.

You also haven't pointed out my "hypocrisy", nor will you be able to.

I have time today smile

Epicurus
Sorry, "long after" is subjective. It was a little over 1 minute, at which point I hadn't even read your post. Either way, you still haven't explained why it was "sneaky", nor will you be able to.

You also haven't pointed out my "hypocrisy", nor will you be able to.

I have time today smile
2 minutes to be precise. My post was already published long before your edit. Just accept it and move on.

I don't though. As I told you before, give me one good reason to continue wasting my time with you in this offtopic discussion instead of simply hitting the report button.

Also, Surfer wins.smile

Placidity
2 minutes to be precise.

That would be quite imprecise actually. An edit made 1 minute 31 seconds after would definitely be reported as 2 minutes. Maybe even 1 minute 1 second may be rounded up to 2, but that would need to be tested.

Again, I'm not sure if it's your vocabulary or intelligence that is causing you problems. To be frank, I believe its the latter, but you can make a case for either.

My post was already published long before your edit. Just accept it and move on.

There was nothing "sneaky" about it, and you use standard default insults, which is why they don't make sense. Just accept and move on.

As I told you before, give me one good reason to continue wasting my time with you in this offtopic discussion instead of simply hitting the report button.

I don't have to give you anything, you do as you please. But I would prefer it if you did hit the report button.

Also, Surfer wins.smile

Irrelevant, but I already said he would win.

Epicurus
That would be quite imprecise actually. An edit made 1 minute 31 seconds after would definitely be reported as 2 minutes. Maybe even 1 minute 1 second may be rounded up to 2, but that would need to be tested.

Again, I'm not sure if it's your vocabulary or intelligence that is causing you problems. To be frank, I believe its the latter, but you can make a case for either.

There was nothing "sneaky" about it, and you use standard default insults, which is why they don't make sense. Just accept and move on.

I don't have to give you anything, you do as you please. But I would prefer it if you did hit the report button.

Irrelevant, but I already said he would win.
No it wouldn't. 2 minutes after I already posted.

Nothing is causing me any problems. Maybe except for the sheer oafishness displayed by you in this thread.

laughing out loud Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Maybe if you repeat it enough times, it'll even magically become the truth!

Yes you do. Which is a good enough reason why I should continue to grace you with my responses despite you being utterly unworthy of them.

Glad that you concede that the Surfer wins at least.smile

Placidity
No it wouldn't. 2 minutes after I already posted.

Wow.

You are going full retard, never go full retard.

Glad that you concede that the Surfer wins at least.smile

I see now. It's probably both your vocabulary and intelligence that is causing you misery.

Just to clarify for you:

Concede:

admit or agree that something is true after first denying or resisting it.

My first post in this thread stated that Surfer and Hal would win.

you use standard default insults, which is why they don't make sense. Just accept and move on.

Epicurus
Wow.

You are going full retard, never go full retard.

Better than being born one.

I guess./shrugs

I see now. It's probably both your vocabulary and intelligence that is causing you misery.

Nope. Just the sheer frustration of having to deal with a woefully slow tool like you.

Just to clarify for you:

Concede:

Since you conceded the fact that the Surfer wins, this counts discussion counts as a victory for me.

Placidity

Concede:

Since you conceded the fact that the Surfer wins, this counts discussion counts as a victory for me.

Epicurus' Status: Full Retard Confirmed.

Better than being born one.

I guess./shrugs

Being full retard doesn't imply you weren't born as one. And it would be far worse to be born normal and then devolving into a full retard.

Epicurus

Placidicky's Status: Fully diagnosed DID patient.

Being full retard doesn't imply you weren't born as one. And it would be far worse to be born normal and then devolving into a full retard.

Whoever denied the fact that you weren't born as a full retard? I certainly didn't, and if I did, I apologize for hurting your feelings.

So fail-baiting wasn't enough, now you're resorted to outright spamming as well? What a schmuck.laughing out loud

Placidity
Whoever denied the fact that you weren't born as a full retard? I certainly didn't, and if I did, I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Actually, I pointed out you were being a full retard, instead of denying it, you claimed it was better than being born one. Again, try to make sense.

No need to apologize. You can make KMC a better place by simply not acting like a full retard if you can. Just try your best, that's all I expect from you.

Epicurus
Actually, I pointed out
That you were an insufferable goon by pointlessly derailing this thread. Thanks for that admission

No need to apologize.

Of course there is. I hurt your feelings by not fully accepting that mental retardation is a congenital condition for you. I am truly sorry for said error on my part, you adorable little quancky.

You can make KMC a better place by simply not acting like a full retard if you can. Just try your best, that's all I expect from you.
You can make KMC a better place by refraining from posting altogether. Just try your best, that's all I expect from you.

Placidity
That you were an insufferable goon by pointlessly derailing this thread. Thanks for that admission

No, that was after you went full retard because you realized you could no longer respond to my points. Moderation time comes, it'll be easy to pin point where you did this.

Of course there is. I hurt your feelings by not fully accepting that mental retardation is a congenital condition for you. I am truly sorry for said error on my part, you adorable little quancky.

Feel free to quote where I made nonsensical responses like you are doing, and explain why they are nonsensical.

You can make KMC a better place by refraining from posting altogether. Just try your best, that's all I expect from you.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Epicurus
No, that was after
you realized how utterly inept you attempt at making me argue with myself was.

Feel free to quote where I made nonsensical responses like you are doing, and explain why they are nonsensical.

Feel free to read through your posts yourself. This is what, the 5th time that you've asked me to hold your hand and guide you through the crap you yourself write on this forum?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
So is a butt-whacking. Which you got in a good dose in this thread at my hands.

Placidity

Feel free to read through your posts yourself. This is what, the 5th time that you've asked me to hold your hand and guide you through the crap you yourself write on this forum?

Is this your automatic fall-back line when you have nothing else?

Do you have these lines on a word document - ready for you to copy and paste?

Epicurus
Is this your automatic fall-back line when you have nothing else?

Do you have these lines on a word document - ready for you to copy and paste?
Nah, I just dislike holding someone's hand and making them do some sh1t which they're perfectly capable of doing on their own.

For example; you being incapable of browsing through your own post directory.

Placidity
Nah, I just dislike holding someone's hand and making them do some sh1t which they're perfectly capable of doing on their own.

You just contradicted yourself there, something you do quite frequently if not constantly.

Let me clarify (It seems I always have to clarify because I anticipate your low intellect failing you):

First you say, I am perfectly capable of going through my own posts.

Then immediately after, you say I am incapable of going through my own posts.

Of course you will try to twist this, or do another full retard/non-response post, but it's really adding up here, we are getting a very comprehensive idea of what kind of poster you are.

Epicurus
You just contradicted yourself there, something you do quite frequently if not constantly.

Let me clarify (It seems I always have to clarify because I anticipate your low intellect failing you):

First you say, I am perfectly capable of going through my own posts.

Then immediately after, you say I am incapable of going through my own posts.

Of course you will try to twist this, or do another full retard/non-response post, but it's really adding up here, we are getting a very comprehensive idea of what kind of poster you are.
Not really. What really happened was you completely misinterpreting my words, which isn't something new as you're been doing ever since you first started the derailing of this thread.

Anyways, back on topic; Surfer still stomps even as you cry due to blood seeping from your rectum.smile

Placidity
Not really. What really happened was you completely misinterpreting my words, which isn't something new as you're been doing ever since you first started the derailing of this thread.

Standard non-response. As expected.

Anyways, back on topic; Surfer still stomps even as you cry due to blood seeping from your rectum.smile

For awhile, I missed what you were doing here, but you aren't particularly sophisticated. Let me have a go:

Back on topic, Surfer and Hal wins, I accept your concession Epicfail.

Epicurus
Standard non-response. As expected.
Standard trollery. As expected.
For awhile, I missed what you were doing here, but you aren't particularly sophisticated. Let me have a go:

Back on topic, Surfer and Hal wins, I accept your concession Epicfail.
You actually call that an insult? That's the worst comeback ever in KMC history. It barely made me laugh, let alone ruffling my feathers. You want to rile me up, you're gonna have to try a lot harder, you dorky little lad.

Placidity

You actually call that an insult? That's the worst comeback ever in KMC history. It barely made me laugh, let alone ruffling my feathers. You want to rile me up, you're gonna have to try a lot harder, you dorky little lad.

Oh no, that wasn't an insult and you are silly to think it was.

I'm just trying some of your nonsense tactics against you. Seems like it works. Not my style though, just stoops too low.

You think I'm trying to rile you up? You are confused or stupid.

Epicurus
Oh no, that wasn't an insult and you are silly to think it was.

I'm just trying some of your nonsense tactics against you. Seems like it works. Not my style though, just stoops too low.

You think I'm trying to rile you up? You are confused or stupid.
Of course it was.

And you're failing horribly at it. Free tip; never try to emulate your superiors. It'll never end well for you.

Of course you are. And considering your dismal record so far, I'd say you're failing to make any headway here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.