DCnU Superman Vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NP_zps1a6aa111.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SM_zps938a5b55.jpg

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of him.

carver9
Nova wins.

abhilegend
Considering you once said Nova was more powerful than preboot superman, I'm not really surprised.

-Pr-
That's some horrible art.

Kazenji
Looks like Jae Lee's art

people on the net seem make out he's some great artist.

-Pr-
It is. I think he's a great artist when he's doing something that suits him, like the Dark Tower. I just don't think superhero books are what he should be doing.

jaxthejester
We had quite a debate about pre-52 Superman vs. Nova Prime back on the old Marvel.com boards.

In the end, it was roughly 50/50.

Edge to Supes in striking power. Edge to Nova Prime in blasting power. Flight Speed edge to the human rocket. Movement speed edge to the Kryptonian. Edge to Superman in durability. Edge to Nova Prime in attack dodging and tactics (Worldmind).

...it was pretty back and forth. But overall, the consensus leaned towards a rough draw.

Thus far, I haven't seen anything from the New 52 Superman that makes me place him significantly above pre-Flash Point. He seems to have a bit more lifting power, but he's also lacking the plethora of Feats that Pre-Flash Point Supes brought to the table.

I'm saying Draw on this match as well.

Insane Titan
Lol pre reboot Nova owns Nova just like Surfer did.

Pre still wins too

abhilegend
Originally posted by jaxthejester
We had quite a debate about pre-52 Superman vs. Nova Prime back on the old Marvel.com boards.

In the end, it was roughly 50/50.

Edge to Supes in striking power. Edge to Nova Prime in blasting power. Flight Speed edge to the human rocket. Movement speed edge to the Kryptonian. Edge to Superman in durability. Edge to Nova Prime in attack dodging and tactics (Worldmind).

...it was pretty back and forth. But overall, the consensus leaned towards a rough draw.

Thus far, I haven't seen anything from the New 52 Superman that makes me place him significantly above pre-Flash Point. He seems to have a bit more lifting power, but he's also lacking the plethora of Feats that Pre-Flash Point Supes brought to the table.

I'm saying Draw on this match as well.
facepalm

Seriously? Superman's feats shit on nova's feats. That alone is enough to confirm your forums suck hard.

celeyhyga17
Supers gets bfr'd to a red sun.

Igniz
Alfred whistle

quanchi112
Nova Prime wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Igniz
Alfred whistle
Injustice is canon now?

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
It is. I think he's a great artist when he's doing something that suits him, like the Dark Tower. I just don't think superhero books are what he should be doing.

i LOVED his early stuff--namor, ironfist. i thought it was superb. anyway, can we get some scans of feats by nova? i'm pretty stunned people are claiming he can beat superman.....

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
i LOVED his early stuff--namor, ironfist. i thought it was superb. anyway, can we get some scans of feats by nova? i'm pretty stunned people are claiming he can beat superman.....
Blame abhi.

His zealotry has turned Clark into the forum's most annoying character.

Btw I recommend Superman Unchained. It's a solid title.
wink

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Blame abhi.

wink

Superman unchained is amazing even though it take to long to come out and it's confusing as hell. At one point Wraith is talking about killing Clark and then he teams up with him teaching him how to use his powers. Then, at the end of the last issue, he has an unknown weapon pointed at Clark face. He doesn't even need the weapon since he is clearly more powerful and why with the back and forth? Why friend him and befriend him on numerous of occasions. Then, why talk about Clark future (him outliving his friends and family) when your goal is to kill him.?

leonidas
Blame abhi.

wink

lol

funny how one poster can ruin a character (not looking at you abhi, but others DO come to mind...) for everyone. anyway, will check out unchained, absolutely. thumb up

celeyhyga17
lol

funny how one poster can ruin a character (not looking at you abhi, but others DO come to mind...) for everyone. anyway, will check out unchained, absolutely. thumb up
Lol.

Yeah I was just bustin his ballz.

leonidas
he deserves it. sneer

Magic Joe
Superman for a solid majority.

abhilegend
Lol.

Yeah I was just bustin his ballz. Originally posted by leonidas
he deserves it. sneer
You two clowns done clowning?

uhuh

JayDaDon
lol

thumb up They remind me of Laker fans stick out tongue

dmills
Originally posted by JayDaDon
thumb up They remind me of Laker fans stick out tongue

Hey hey, watch it Jay... sneer

This year has been one of the worst in recent memory lol...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Hey hey, watch it Jay... sneer

This year has been one of the worst in recent memory lol...
U a Laker fan dmills?
bahahaha...
laughing

What am I even laughing for? My Knicks suck!
sad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
You two clowns done clowning?

uhuh
yes and no

leonidas
no and yes..... shifty

Golgo13
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.