Survice as a minor super villain in Marvel new york

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godking
You are a minor super villain operating in marvel new york.

You can chose to either having a battle suit but no super powers or having a minor super power (no telepathy or other mind bending powers)

You are a D list Super Villain you dont want to conquer the world and you dont have a vendetta with any super hero.

In 5 years you have to steal 100 million if you succeed you will retire to a country without an extradition treaty with the US.

You have to commit physical crimes no computer or other non physical crimes.

This is Marvel New York there are litterally 100s of of super heroes & villains round. Robbing a bank or kidnapping someone will almost certainly get you caught

You have to survive 5 years without being beaten within an inch of your life getting a long prison sentence or a visit from the punisher.

As a D list villain you can team up with other villains or work for A B list villains this will offcourse mean that you have to go along with their schemes and have to share your profits with them.

So how do you survive for 5 years earn 100 million and retire to the tropics ?

pym-ftw
I'd work for Kingpin selling super hero identities.

godking
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd work for Kingpin selling super hero identities. No you dont know any super hero identities though you could find out their identities.

And there is no guarantee that the Kingpin would not decide to "retire" you permanently once you have served your uses.

DarkSaint85
It's impossible to do so, to make a profit of $20 million a year (after replacing your equipment after every fight etc) and still stay under the radar of A/B/C list villains and SHIELD etc. Whilst committing physical crimes.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by godking
No you dont know any super hero identities though you could find out their identities.

And there is no guarantee that the Kingpin would not decide to "retire" you permanently once you have served your uses. so I can't use my knowledge of marvel universe.

Well I'd steal an ant-man suit, apparently they are everywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.