The Worthy vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Odin can't tamper with the enchantment etc to get the win.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

That's the difference between him and someone like Thanos. On a good day, he can wave his hand and a 8 Thor level beings more or less are gone.

carver9
Odin stomps but they'll do better than Thanos. Rage, are you going to answer my question.?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What question.

Insane Titan
Haha look at Caver trying to bait by brining up Thanos.

Weren't you crying about this type stuff to me in another thread Abi mentioned you in!

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What question.

What book is that Doom comic from and is it canon?

@Nihilist...that's the only person I can compare the worthys too. Everyone else Odin had prolong fights against was more powerful than Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
What book is that Doom comic from and is it canon?

@Nihilist...that's the only person I can compare the worthys too. Everyone else Thanos had prolong fights against was more powerful than Thanos.

A+X #17. It's canon but not out yet.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Odin can't tamper with the enchantment etc to get the win.

Who wins? kuurth wins. I see no way Odin is harming him nor stopping the hammer from crushing his skull. He's more powerful than Mangog.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
kuurth wins. I see no way Odin is harming him nor stopping the hammer from crushing his skull. He's more powerful than Mangog.

Odin has destroyed Galaxies. Prove that Kuurth can tank solar system+ attacks.

h1a8
Odin has destroyed Galaxies. Prove that Kuurth can tank solar system+ attacks. Odin destroyed them with help and after many blasts and a long battle. Wasn't it mentioned "dead galaxies"?

Size of an attack doesn't prove more penetration ability than another attack.
For example, Thor's god blast can kill characters who can withstand planet explosions, yet the god last can't make a planet explode but rather it can penetrate a hole through a planet. Surfer can bust a planet but probably can't penetrate caps shield. Thor has shattered the inner dome of the most powerful Celestial with the Godblast yet the same attack barely tickled Juggs. Celestials can withstand galaxy busting attacks.

carver9
Odin destroyed them with help and after many blasts and a long battle. Wasn't it mentioned "dead galaxies"?

Size of an attack doesn't prove more penetration ability than another attack.
For example, Thor's god blast can kill characters who can withstand planet explosions, yet the god last can't make a planet explode but rather it can penetrate a hole through a planet. Surfer can bust a planet but probably can't penetrate caps shield. Thor has shattered the inner dome of the most powerful Celestial with the Godblast yet the same attack barely tickled Juggs. Celestials can withstand galaxy busting attacks.

So Odin can use an Ongoing blast and kill Kuurth is what you are telling me (unless you got proof that Kuurth can cover the distance before Odin unleash his power). Also, prove that Odin had help. Isn't this the same argument that you use for sundipped Superman? That he has trillions of Galaxy busting power so he can beat anybody? I want you to prove that Kuurth can withstand Galaxy busting power.

h1a8
So Odin can use an Ongoing blast and kill Kuurth is what you are telling me (unless you got proof that Kuurth can cover the distance before Odin unleash his power). Also, prove that Odin had help. Isn't this the same argument that you use for sundipped Superman? That he has trillions of Galaxy busting power so he can beat anybody? I want you to prove that Kuurth can withstand Galaxy busting power. Your argument is not sound. That's like saying prove that Caps shield can survive a planet busting attack.

Anyway I proved it.

P1. Celestials can withstand Odin's power (galaxy busting attacks).
P2. Thor bust through Exitar's dome with a God blast.
P3. The same God blast barely tickled Juggs and didn't damage him.

Therefore
C. Juggs can't withstand Odin's power (galaxy busting attacks).

carver9

Therefore

Glad we came to an agreement. Why make this so difficult if you agreed with me from the getgo?

eaebiakuya
It was not the same Godblast, Thor was weakened in that fight. And Godblast use his vital energy. The Godblast was far weaker than the one against the Celestial.

Another proof? Mjolnir dont exploded against Juggernaut. Against the Celestial, even with the belt, the hammer dont withstand the energy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
It was not the same Godblast, Thor was weakened in that fight. And Godblast use his vital energy. The Godblast was far weaker than the one against the Celestial.

Another proof? Mjolnir dont exploded against Juggernaut. Against the Celestial, even with the belt, the hammer dont withstand the energy.
And the hammer didn't explode when he used it against Galactus. Or Majeston Zelia. Or Surtur and Ymir. Or against the reality warp in SS/Thor annual. Or against Galactus, Scrier and Other. Or used against the reality collapsing in Thor corps. In fact Thor claimed that this was the same godblast that he used against Galactus and Celestials before firing it at juggernaut.

Silent Master
kuurth wins. I see no way Odin is harming him nor stopping the hammer from crushing his skull. He's more powerful than Mangog.

LOL!!!

Branlor Swift
Does this count as enchantment manipulation?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/FearItself7031.jpg

And considering Odin is a ways above The Serpent, he should be above all of them as well... but it's a lot of them.

Cogito
Your argument is not sound. That's like saying prove that Caps shield can survive a planet busting attack.

Anyway I proved it.

Therefore

You do realize such stupid ABC logic is banned, right?

the Darkone
Odin wins, Odin can amp at will rage stomp the worthy with ease.

Terryc250

Lol didn't all of The Worthy have their hammers taken away by Odin? And no, Kuurth is below the Serpent, Odin is probably above Serpent.

D-Block
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin wins, Odin can amp at will rage stomp the worthy with ease.

h1a8
Glad we came to an agreement. Why make this so difficult if you agreed with me from the getgo?
lol i typed wrong. I mean't

Therefore
C. Juggs can withstand Odin's power (galaxy busting attacks).

h1a8
Originally posted by Cogito

I meant can, not can't. It was a typo. Sorry

Here it is again

Therefore
C. Juggs can withstand Odin's power (galaxy busting attacks).

P.S. The argument was for Carver only, not you or anyone else.

h1a8
Odin can't affect the enchantment as per the stips.
Even without the Serpent's enchantment then Odin can't stop the Cyttorak enchantment directly.

Kuurth would be more of a threat than Mangog himself.

Cogito
I meant can, not can't. It was a typo. Sorry.

Your type is irrelevant. ABC logic = fail.

I mean, you just made Odin out to be vastly inferior to Thor (maybe you can put a number to it? I'm thinking at least a million. Amped Odin did nothing to a Celestial and Thor busted through the most powerful one, that's at least a million times better).

the Darkone
Odin is a sky father and the Worthy are HH to low trans, there still a big gap between the the two, Odin will raped them end of story.

Insane Titan
When has Juggs withstood power on Odins scale or galaxy busting power

Sin I AM

Man's gotta eat. Trolls gotta troll.

h1a8
Your type is irrelevant. ABC logic = fail.

I mean, you just made Odin out to be vastly inferior to Thor (maybe you can put a number to it? I'm thinking at least a million. Amped Odin did nothing to a Celestial and Thor busted through the most powerful one, that's at least a million times better).

Thor's Godblast is probably a greater attack than anything Odin has. Ever think of that? Maybe Odin is far more powerful than Thor minus the Godblast. I see nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
When has Juggs withstood power on Odins scale or galaxy busting power When has Odin harmed someone with the durability of Kuurth or Classic Juggs?

Bentley
Thor's Godblast is probably a greater attack than anything Odin has. Ever think of that? Maybe Odin is far more powerful than Thor minus the Godblast. I see nothing wrong with that.

I do awesr

h1a8
Originally posted by Bentley
I do awesr Well proof is in the pudding. Look at the Godblast feats and look at Odin's feats. Godblast busted Celestial dome where Odin couldn't do anything. If you guys arguing PIS then ok, I concede.

Bentley
Well proof is in the pudding. Look at the Godblast feats and look at Odin's feats. Godblast busted Celestial dome where Odin couldn't do anything. If you guys arguing PIS then ok, I concede.

Susan Storm blew up Exitar, comics tend to be somewhat inconsistent with this kind of stuff.

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
And the hammer didn't explode when he used it against Galactus. Or Majeston Zelia. Or Surtur and Ymir. Or against the reality warp in SS/Thor annual. Or against Galactus, Scrier and Other. Or used against the reality collapsing in Thor corps. In fact Thor claimed that this was the same godblast that he used against Galactus and Celestials before firing it at juggernaut.
He claimed it was the same power that hurled back Galactus and gave pause to an allmighty Celestial. Not that it was the exact same godblast.

Powerset doesn't equate to particular attacks.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
He claimed it was the same power that hurled back Galactus and gave pause to an allmighty Celestial. Not that it was the exact same godblast.

Powerset doesn't equate to particular attacks.
Meh, nitpicking like that can get to any result. Anyway the godblast against Exitar is an anomaly, not norm.

Epicurus
Susan Storm blew up Exitar, comics tend to be somewhat inconsistent with this kind of stuff.
That was weakness exploitation.

To be fair to h1, the godblast nearly killed skyfather-level Majeston Zelia once, that too while she was being empowered by the Odinforce. It's definitely a skyfather/Abstract neutralizing attack meant as a last-resort, "Hail Mary" sort of offense./shrugs

Bentley
I could've used the Reed gun or Jarnborn as an example, are those also considered weakness exploitation?

Igniz
Odin already owned them back in the day.Odin's brothers Ve and Vili weren't dead that time.So Odin doesn't have their powers yet.And yet the Serpent and the Worthies got steamrolled by Odin big grin

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Meh, nitpicking like that can get to any result. Anyway the godblast against Exitar is an anomaly, not norm.
Don't forget, with the Godblast he used against Exitar, he was muttering a spell/prayer right before he let loose that blast :
http://s13.postimg.org/cm3b2zi2b/2680983_thormjolnir139godblast3.jpg

He's never done that before, that I can remember.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Don't forget, with the Godblast he used against Exitar, he was muttering a spell/prayer right before he let loose that blast :

He's never done that before, that I can remember.
He's done that nearly every time IIRC.

red sabre
so much overwank for kuurth. he got his helmet cracked by a punch from colossus. i know that doesnt mean he is hurt however it still shows that a punch from colossus was enough to cause some damage to his magical enhancements. is this a joke or what? maybe you wana try and tell me kuurth can whitstand a celestial perhaps?

Epicurus
Odin shitstomps the Worthy and then breaks the 4th wall by manifesting in real-life to ram gungir up h1's anus.

h1a8
Originally posted by red sabre
so much overwank for kuurth. he got his helmet cracked by a punch from colossus. i know that doesnt mean he is hurt however it still shows that a punch from colossus was enough to cause some damage to his magical enhancements. is this a joke or what? maybe you wana try and tell me kuurth can whitstand a celestial perhaps? Why bring up the helmet when you know it doesn't mean anything? Unless you are secretly trying to get us to equate his durability to that of the helmet?

Anyway Colossus only hurt a depowered Kuurth, not a FP one.
Juggs is the most durable character under skyfather level. Even more so than Thanos. This poses a problem for Odin (just like Mangog supposedly did).

Khazra Reborn
Odin kills them. When Odin spent 40 days razing the Earth, Cul teleported his Worthy away to prevent just that in fact.

red sabre
Why bring up the helmet when you know it doesn't mean anything? Unless you are secretly trying to get us to equate his durability to that of the helmet?

Anyway Colossus only hurt a depowered Kuurth, not a FP one.
Juggs is the most durable character under skyfather level. Even more so than Thanos. This poses a problem for Odin (just like Mangog supposedly did).

but it does mean everything. you see while the helmet is not as durable as kuurth himself, his helmet as his ormor is empowered by the magical enhancement. and if a punch from colossus is a force that can bypass and crack that enhancement even if its a minimal portion of it, then someone like odin will vaporize kuurth along with all that magic.

and no colossus didnt do it to a depowered kuurth, kuurth was at full power in that encounter. its the encounter when colossus punched him making kuurth smile and then he bfr colossus with a punch.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin and pretty easily. Not as easily as Tyrant.. but very close to that easy. Actually.. now that I think about.. While I feel Tyrant is above Odin in power and would win in a fight between them. I think Odin... knowing the serpent and having more exotic attacks might just defeat them easier. Tyrant would probably just go about blasting them or beating them down.. Odin could pull stuff out of his ass and do it easier.

h1a8
but it does mean everything. you see while the helmet is not as durable as kuurth himself, his helmet as his ormor is empowered by the magical enhancement. and if a punch from colossus is a force that can bypass and crack that enhancement even if its a minimal portion of it, then someone like odin will vaporize kuurth along with all that magic.

and no colossus didnt do it to a depowered kuurth, kuurth was at full power in that encounter. its the encounter when colossus punched him making kuurth smile and then he bfr colossus with a punch. the durability of the helmet has never been equal or remotely close to Juggs durability. Juggs could be a trillion times more durable.
So it's meaningless.

Show me Colossus hurting a full powered Kuurth. Because Colossus couldn't phase classic Juggs all the times the x-men fought him.

Khazra Reborn
I don't see how any of this matters, The Serpent wouldn't even let his Worthy try and fight Odin because he knew they'd get destroyed.

Silent Master
Odin wins

psycho gundam
Originally posted by zopzop

He's never done that before, that I can remember. that level of god blast was never seen again. that was THE god blast

the Darkone
Odin laughs in the Worthy face and then pimp slap every single one of them. Odin put the Armor on and beats the living phuck out of them.

red sabre
the durability of the helmet has never been equal or remotely close to Juggs durability. Juggs could be a trillion times more durable.
So it's meaningless.

Show me Colossus hurting a full powered Kuurth. Because Colossus couldn't phase classic Juggs all the times the x-men fought him.

you missed my point. i admitted the helmet is not as durable as kuurth. however the helmet and armor durability is empowered by same magical enhancement that empowers kuurth, and if the enhancement at his even minimal portion can be breached by something like colossus punch, odin will destroy it all.

if you dont remember this showing (which i am doubt to be honest), read the story again.

DarkSaint85
you missed my point. i admitted the helmet is not as durable as kuurth. however the helmet and armor durability is empowered by same magical enhancement that empowers kuurth, and if the enhancement at his even minimal portion can be breached by something like colossus punch, odin will destroy it all.

if you dont remember this showing (which i am doubt to be honest), read the story again.

Silly boy.

Meaningless analogy, as Odin < Colossus.

Epicurus
I could've used the Reed gun or Jarnborn as an example, are those also considered weakness exploitation?
Reed gun is debatable but Jarnbjorn is definitely WE as well, considering the fact that the enchantment not only directly overcomes their durability but can even negate their healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.