Destroyer vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Destroyer from Thor vs Kurse from Thor 2

Kazenji
Destroyer

has its long rang attack to take on Kurse and if it came to H2h it'll most likely would just fling Kurse away like a bag of shit.

Psychotron
Haven't seen Thor 2 yet, but the Destroyer got destroyed pretty quickly, while Kurse kicked Thor's ass as I understand it.

Kazenji
What has Kurse got to deflect the Destroyer's beam?

Psychotron
Eh, I dunno. But Thor didn't have any trouble with it, so it can't that strong. I'll have to see Thor 2 to see what Kurse can do though.

ares834
Kurse should win.

BruceSkywalker
Kurse loses this..

KingD19
Kurse has no way to reflect the Destroyer's beam back into it, causing a feedback overload or whatever happened. And any other damage will just be ignored or repaired.

On the inverse, we don't know just how powerful that beam is. I think while it's supposed to be a disintigration beam like canon, it doesn't truly function like one.

We also don't know Destroyer's strength cap, so there's a chance it's hits could be ineffectual.

I predict a stalemate over anything.

Supra
ok

NemeBro
Kurse beats the ****ing shit out of the Destroyer. no expression

The thing that was casually one-shot by Thor is beating the guy who casually trashed him? No ****ing way. thumb down

Psychotron
What durability feats does the Destroyer have? I know the comic book version is invulnerable, but the movie version went down easily.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kurse beats the ****ing shit out of the Destroyer. no expression

The thing that was casually one-shot by Thor is beating the guy who casually trashed him? No ****ing way. thumb down

Agreed

Zack Fair
Kurse owns.

FrothByte
This is kinda like rock, paper, scissors. Thor beat Destroyer, Kurse beat Thor... but I don't think that automatically means Kurse can beat the Destroyer.

Kurse doesn't have the tools to deal with destroyer. Thor defeated Destroyer by creating a whirlwind, flying up to the destroyer, and using mjolnir to absorb and redirect Destroyer's blast. Kurse doesn't have the capability to do any of those.

Plus you have to admit, Thor fought very smartly vs. destroyer, but not quite that smart when he fought Kurse. So although Kurse can dominate Thor in h2h, I don't see him having the versatility to take out Destroyer.

Supra
What if Kurse is resistant to that blast.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Supra
What if Kurse is resistant to that blast.

He'd still need to take on Destroyer physically, and I have a feeling that Kurse isn't strong enough to beat Destroyer in h2h.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
He'd still need to take on Destroyer physically, and I have a feeling that Kurse isn't strong enough to beat Destroyer in h2h.

Man cmon, give Kurse more respect then that, he's pretty bad ass. Destroyer at least has him on the range feats but for strength freats, Kurse has him in spades.

FrothByte
Man cmon, give Kurse more respect then that, he's pretty bad ass. Destroyer at least has him on the range feats but for strength freats, Kurse has him in spades.

We have too little h2h feats from Destroyer to accurately judge, but:

The warriors 3 and Sif were completely useless against Destroyer. I'm pretty sure they could have given Kurse a better fight.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
We have too little h2h feats from Destroyer to accurately judge, but:

The warriors 3 and Sif were completely useless against Destroyer. I'm pretty sure they could have given Kurse a better fight.

But Kurse absolutely wrecked Thor

KingD19
And we didn't get the chance to see Destroyer go toe to toe with Thor because as soon as he got his powers back, he summoned the tornado and blasted his beam back into his face.

FrothByte
But Kurse absolutely wrecked Thor

I won't say Kurse absolutely wrecked Thor. Thor did give him a semi-decent fight before he got beat up. Point is, Thor didn't fight Kurse quite as smartly as he did Destroyer.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
And we didn't get the chance to see Destroyer go toe to toe with Thor because as soon as he got his powers back, he summoned the tornado and blasted his beam back into his face.

That was Thor going toe to toe with him, he got his ass kicked!

KingD19
That was Thor going toe to toe with him, he got his ass kicked!

No it wasn't. Thor went toe to toe with Kurse. Trying to fight him physically.

He used his powers and his skill against Destroyer.

You can't compare to the two because Thor fought them completely differently.

Supra
No it wasn't. Thor went toe to toe with Kurse. Trying to fight him physically.

He used his powers and his skill against Destroyer.

You can't compare to the two because Thor fought them completely differently.

He used his powers on Kurse, Kurse denied them.

KingD19
Kurse didn't have a weakness in that an energy beam he produced could be turned back on him. You don't seem to be getting that point.

Supra
Kurse didn't have a weakness in that an energy beam he produced could be turned back on him. You don't seem to be getting that point.

No I mean Thor used his powers on Kurse like he did the Destroyer, he killed the Destroyer with them, Kurse denied them saying no to the hammer like it was a paper weight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.