Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Hulk From the avengers and Kurse from Thor 2 vs Superman (MOS)

Can they defeat Superman ?

Firefly218
Hulk and Kurse could both solo

Massive stomp of epic proportions

COG Veteran
Supes gets drawn and quartered.

Supra
Man of Steel Wrecks them.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Supra
Man of Steel Wrecks them.

Why?

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
Why?

We already had threads on MoS beating Thor bad, now all he has to deal with is Kurse. Kurse does not have the strength feats MoS does. He's to fast, nothing hurts him really. Thor gets beat down hard and MoS punches Kurse into space.

Firefly218
We already had threads on MoS beating Thor bad, now all he has to deal with is Kurse. Kurse does not have the strength feats MoS does. He's to fast, nothing hurts him really. Thor gets beat down hard and MoS punches Kurse into space.

Kurse absolutely dominated Thor, so the Thor vs supes thread is irrelevant.

Also, all it took to kill Zod was a simple neck snap. It seems to me that Hulk and Kurse are both capable of snapping supes neck.

Hulk holds superman down while Kurse snaps his neck

Supra
Kurse absolutely dominated Thor, so the Thor vs supes thread is irrelevant.

Also, all it took to kill Zod was a simple neck snap. It seems to me that Hulk and Kurse are both capable of snapping supes neck.

Hulk holds superman down while Kurse snaps his neck

He fly's though, I don't see it just going down like that.

Firefly218
He fly's though, I don't see it just going down like that.

Good point. But hulk can jump pretty high. Both characters also have insane durability, so I don't see supes winning by long range attacks.

Supra
Good point. But hulk can jump pretty high. Both characters also have insane durability, so I don't see supes winning by long range attacks.

Zod, Faora and Namek and Kal have greater strength feats over Hulk, Thor and Kurse in the movies. Throwing trains, world engine, satellites.

Hulk trashed Loki hard and it didn't even kill him..that should have broken his back or neck but it didn't.

I see MoS durability far above Loki's and Thor's who have similar durability.

NemeBro
Hulk and Kurse could both solo

Massive stomp of epic proportions lol

Superman is stronger and considerably faster, as well as possibly more durable going by surviving the World Engine's destruction without any superficial damage.

I doubt he can beat both though.

Firefly218
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol

Superman is stronger and considerably faster, as well as possibly more durable going by surviving the World Engine's destruction without any superficial damage.

I over exaggerated a little. The point is, Hulk and Kurse would both give a good fight individually. Together, they stomp.

Psychotron
Superman did well against to other Kryptonians who are in the same strength category as Hulk and Kurse, and they were much faster as well. I think Clark can win this if he fights smart. His speed and his ranged options tip this in his favor imo.

NemeBro
Eh, the only Kryptonian in the movie who seemed to be on Kal-El's level was Zod, IMO.

Psychotron
Eh, the only Kryptonian in the movie who seemed to be on Kal-El's level was Zod, IMO.

Faora was whooping his ass for a part of the Smallville fight. I remember Namek ragdolling Superman once or twice. He and Faora had little trouble holding him down until he used his heat vision. Kal-El was lucky they didn't have all of his powers.

jaden101
With regards to hulk all supes has to do is fly him up to a height and drop him. The fall in avengers was enough to knock out hulk and revert him to Banner. Saying that none of supes strength feats match stopping the big machine thing from the 'I'm always angry' scene. But then none of Hulk's durability feats match smashing through a mountain and practically laughing it off.

The only impressive strength feat I remember from Kurse was the big boulder throw. I remember he got stabbed from Loki and then got killed from one of those singularity grenade things. He never seemed particularly fast enough to trouble supes though.

Who knows though. Could go either way depending on circumstance.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Psychotron
Faora was whooping his ass for a part of the Smallville fight. I remember Namek ragdolling Superman once or twice. He and Faora had little trouble holding him down until he used his heat vision. Kal-El was lucky they didn't have all of his powers. Faora and Namek lost to Superman two on one. Faora and him had Kal-El on his back, and Kal just pushed Faora off him and went to town on Namek as well.

Psychotron
Originally posted by jaden101
With regards to hulk all supes has to do is fly him up to a height and drop him. The fall in avengers was enough to knock out hulk and revert him to Banner. Saying that none of supes strength feats match stopping the big machine thing from the 'I'm always angry' scene. But then none of Hulk's durability feats match smashing through a mountain and practically laughing it off.

The only impressive strength feat I remember from Kurse was the big boulder throw. I remember he got stabbed from Loki and then got killed from one of those singularity grenade things. He never seemed particularly fast enough to trouble supes though.

Who knows though. Could go either way depending on circumstance.

It's worth pointing out that Hulk seemed to be taking damage from the alien weapons, if so Superman's heat vision would do a lot of damage to Hulk. Plus Superman can go into space in seconds, if he flies either of them there it's over.

Faora and Namek lost to Superman two on one. Faora and him had Kal-El on his back, and Kal just pushed Faora off him and went to town on Namek as well.

No, they had him pinned until he used his heat vision. The Faora's helmet got screwed up and Kal punched Namek into some trains which seemed to stop him for a few minutes.

Zack Fair
Supes fights for a bit and then decides to BFR the moment the fight gets too problematic. Then he finishes the other, or BFRs him too.

jaden101
It's worth pointing out that Hulk seemed to be taking damage from the alien weapons, if so Superman's heat vision would do a lot of damage to Hulk. Plus Superman can go into space in seconds, if he flies either of them there it's over.

Seemed to be more irritation than damage. Much how like the small arms fire in Hulk was seen to bounce off him but cos him a lot of distraction and annoyance.

carver9
Either solos.

Psychotron
Originally posted by carver9
Either solos.

Wild guess, but I take it you're a Hulk fanboy?

Seemed to be more irritation than damage. Much how like the small arms fire in Hulk was seen to bounce off him but cos him a lot of distraction and annoyance.

I don't know, it seemed to me like he was being hurt.

Zack Fair
LOL@them soloing.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Either solos. What a fatface.

quanchi112
Carver is 100 percent correct here.

Supra
What a fatface.

laughing

Firefly218
lol

Hulk has way better strength feats than supes

NemeBro
The World Engine's blast was more destructive than anything Hulk did with his fists, and Superman overpowered that.

Psychotron
The World Engine's blast was more destructive than anything Hulk did with his fists, and Superman overpowered that.

And he was weakened too.

FrothByte
The duo CAN win... if they manage to ground and hold Superman long enough to snap his neck.

Superman would be a very hard opponent to beat though, considering that he's fast and can fly and has heat vision. The only problem I'm seeing here is that I'm not sure if Superman can kill Hulk or Kurse without leaving himsefl open to an attack either.

Other than bfr, how is Superman taking out Kurse?

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte

Other than bfr, how is Superman taking out Kurse?

Smashing him to bitz or heat vison might work.

playa1258
Wasn't Kurse resistant to heat? Or am I missing something?

FrothByte
Anything that can tank hits from Mjolnir is going to be pretty hard to smash into bits...

jaden101
But ironman's took hits from Mjolnir.

Silent Master
Iron-man took hits from a massively holding back Thor.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Silent Master
Iron-man took hits from a massively holding back Thor.

Then why did Thor try to turn Captain America into paste?

quanchi112
The World Engine's blast was more destructive than anything Hulk did with his fists, and Superman overpowered that. laughing out loud

Firefly218
Zod is comparable to supes in terms of ability, and he was killed by a simple neck snap. Hulk and Kurse duo can pull offthe win. Supes long distance attacks are completely useless against Hulk and Kurse, and if supes tries close range combat hr gets his neck snapped.

MoS supes speed wasn't too impressive

FrothByte
But ironman's took hits from Mjolnir.

He got hit like what, twice? First one was a casual throw meant to warn him off. 2nd one was a casual backhand meant to get him out of the way.

And FYI, his armor WAS damaged in that fight, by Thor's hands no less.

Silent Master
Then why did Thor try to turn Captain America into paste?

That was at the end of the fight where Thor was starting to get annoyed, hence him denting Iron-man's suit with a headbutt and crushing it with his hands.

Supra
That was at the end of the fight where Thor was starting to get annoyed, hence him denting Iron-man's suit with a headbutt and crushing it with his hands.

I'm wondering about him knowing about Cap's shield and wanting to test it after Heimdall prolly saw Cap fight Loki and told Thor about it. I don't think Thor would have done that knowing otherwise. He really isn't in the business of killing humans.

Psychotron
Zod is comparable to supes in terms of ability, and he was killed by a simple neck snap. Hulk and Kurse duo can pull offthe win. Supes long distance attacks are completely useless against Hulk and Kurse, and if supes tries close range combat hr gets his neck snapped.

MoS supes speed wasn't too impressive

A neck snap performed by another Kryptonian though. Plus Hulk and Kurse would have an extremely hard time getting a hold of Supes. Faora and Namek had trouble with that, and they were much faster than this team.

In other words he wasn't holding back.

Supra
A neck snap performed by another Kryptonian though. Plus Hulk and Kurse would have an extremely hard time getting a hold of Supes. Faora and Namek had trouble with that, and they were much faster than this team.

He knew that shield was going to stop him.

Silent Master

IOW, he was holding back, because if he was swinging Mjolnir with anywhere near the strength he used to crush Iron-man's armor with his bare hands. Tony would likely be dead.

Psychotron
IOW, he was holding back, because if he was swinging Mjolnir with anywhere near the strength he used to crush Iron-man's armor with his bare hands. Tony would likely be dead.

Grip strength =/= punchin/swinging power. And I'm not saying he was going all out, but he was clearly not playing around.

He knew that shield was going to stop him.

Is he psychic now?

Supra
Grip strength =/= punchin/swinging power. And I'm not saying he was going all out, but he was clearly not playing around.

Is he psychic now?

Heimdall bro.. sees all and tells Thor. No way on earth Thor would have tried to do that without having some knowledge of that shield.

NemeBro
Zod is comparable to supes in terms of ability, and he was killed by a simple neck snap. Did this statement make sense in your head?

I mean really?

Superman could snap Zod's neck because he was strong enough to do so. Hulk and Kurse can't do so so easily, and more importantly, he is much, much, much faster than either of them.

Supra
Did this statement make sense in your head?

I mean really?

Superman could snap Zod's neck because he was strong enough to do so. Hulk and Kurse can't do so so easily, and more importantly, he is much, much, much faster than either of them.

Lot of people miss the fact that MoS did in fact have super speed. I wish they would watch the damn movie closer, its not that hard to see.

quanchi112
Did this statement make sense in your head?

I mean really?

Superman could snap Zod's neck because he was strong enough to do so. Hulk and Kurse can't do so so easily, and more importantly, he is much, much, much faster than either of them. Hulk would easily snap his neck. Hulk wouldn't struggle with that tower on the tanker or whatever it was.

NemeBro
He would be flattened by it. thumb up

quanchi112
He would be flattened by it. thumb up He easily palmed the leviathan ship whereas Superman couldn't even hold this flimsy structure up. What a Superwimp.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk would easily snap his neck. Hulk wouldn't struggle with that tower on the tanker or whatever it was.

Hulk gave Loki his best though and it didn't break a bone in his body he flat out Hulk Smashed Loki and he lived..I dont see Hulk hurting MoS remotely. He took beatings from Namek and Faora like a boss.

NemeBro
He easily palmed the leviathan ship whereas Superman couldn't even hold this flimsy structure up. What a Superwimp. The oil tower was heavier. thumb up

quanchi112
The oil tower was heavier. thumb up If this makes sense to ypu your thought process finally makes sense to me.

wink

NemeBro
Prove the leviathan was heavier. thumb up

quanchi112
Hulk gave Loki his best though and it didn't break a bone in his body he flat out Hulk Smashed Loki and he lived..I dont see Hulk hurting MoS remotely. He took beatings from Namek and Faora like a boss. Loki is a different kind of animal than Superman. Hulk also didn't try to snap his neck.

Superman is used to beatings and the Hulk will give him one he won't ever forget.

Supra
Loki is a different kind of animal than Superman. Hulk also didn't try to snap his neck.

Superman is used to beatings and the Hulk will give him one he won't ever forget.

Yea but durability is durability. Mos is above Loki's.

FrothByte
Lot of people miss the fact that MoS did in fact have super speed. I wish they would watch the damn movie closer, its not that hard to see.

They had super "mobile" speed though, not combat speed. Still would make things difficult for Hulk and Kurse, but not impossible.

quanchi112
Yea but durability is durability. Mos is above Loki's. He didn't try to snap his neck. Superman didn't break anyone else's neck until he snapped one of their necks.

Supra
He didn't try to snap his neck. Superman didn't break anyone else's neck until he snapped one of their necks.

hWqGNITWIEc

That should have broken a back or neck.

NemeBro
They had super "mobile" speed though, not combat speed. Still would make things difficult for Hulk and Kurse, but not impossible. So pushing each other through buildings at super speed and changing directions mid-flight to counter each other isn't combat speed huh?

lol

quanchi112
hWqGNITWIEc

That should have broken a back or neck. Loki's body went with the flow.

Supra
Loki's body went with the flow.

House of El suffers from your hatesmile

Silent Master

Is he psychic now?

If he wasn't going all out, then by definition he was holding back.

FrothByte
So pushing each other through buildings at super speed and changing directions mid-flight to counter each other isn't combat speed huh?

lol

Pushing each other through buildings (in which case they were either running or flying) and changing directions mid flight (still flying) is still not combat speed. Show me an instance where they launched multiple punches, kicks at super speed.

How bout when Namek and Faora started grappling with Superman, why no superspeed then? Why did they all resort to normal speed?

Point is, the only times they showed super speed is while they're running or flying. Every time they need to grapple or throw a punch they go back to normal speed.

Supra
Pushing each other through buildings (in which case they were either running or flying) and changing directions mid flight (still flying) is still not combat speed. Show me an instance where they launched multiple punches, kicks at super speed.

How bout when Namek and Faora started grappling with Superman, why no superspeed then? Why did they all resort to normal speed?

Point is, the only times they showed super speed is while they're running or flying. Every time they need to grapple or throw a punch they go back to normal speed.

Faora was fighting in Mos in super speed and the ground soldiers in super speed.

FrothByte
Faora was fighting in Mos in super speed and the ground soldiers in super speed.

Just rewatched the fight. She was fighting with Superman at normal speeds, at least when it came to grappling and throwing punches. The only time they use superspeed is when they run or charge.

When she fought the soldiers, she still used superspeed only when running. There's a part there where she zips to a soldier, punches, zips to another, punches, and then zips to the last, punches. The mobile speed is incredible, but the punches are still about as fast as a boxer's.

The only decent feat of combat speed she displayed was when she caught Superman in a chokehold as he charged at her in superspeed... but that's about as impressive as Kurse knocking away Mjolnir while his back is turned.

NemeBro

Point is, the only times they showed super speed is while they're running or flying. Every time they need to grapple or throw a punch they go back to normal speed. So what you're saying is that you would have preferred every fight in Man of Steel to have been invisible?

Lawl.

B-but I could see them...

FrothByte
So what you're saying is that you would have preferred every fight in Man of Steel to have been invisible?

Lawl.

Nope. I loved the action in MOS and wouldn't change anything in it (other than properly dispersing it throughout the movie). THat still doesn't change the fact that they only showed mobile speed and not combat speed. All I'm doing is describing what was shown in the movies.

Besides, it's perfectly possible to show super combat speed without becoming invisible. Look at The Matrix. Agent Smith was able to demonstrate this by dodging multiple gun fire without having to move his feat, or launching super speed punch combinations.

Psychotron
Faora was flashstepping. It was legit super speed.

How do we know Superman and Faora didn't fight at super speed? Do they have to add bullet time or motion blur every time one of them moves? Are we going to assume that Neo and Smith weren't fighting at super speed just because there was no specific indication?

Placidity

When she fought the soldiers, she still used superspeed only when running.

A superspeed runner can by definition fight at superspeed. This is because both require moving limbs at super speed.

To pre-amp the common "Sprinter can't fight as fast as a boxer" fallacy:

A sprinter is relatively not that much faster than a normal athlete. Lets assume peak human sprinter can run the 100m dash in 8 seconds flat. A decent junior state-level athlete can do it in 11 seconds flat. So even though Usain Bolt is head and shoulders above the rest, he is actually only 30-40% faster than a "decent athlete". That is why he does not possess sufficient "superspeed" to be faster than a good human boxer.

If we start increasing the running speed advantage to 100, 1000, or 10,000% increase, it becomes clear that the runner will be able to fight faster than anyone at baseline levels. At these levels, the boxer who may have otherwise had a small advantage in "arm speed" and any other factors would evaporate - and even appear as a statue to the speedster. Do a simple thought experiment - if I gave you flash-like running speed, would you have superior "fighting speed" over a human? Merely jogging around the target while landing punches would suffice.

- - -

Also, even going by "mobile speed", that too by definition increases their "combat speed". It does not matter what is accelerating his arm/fist/punch, whether by muscle, or by flight (moving his whole body - which includes his arm/fist). Relative to each other, the Kryptonians appear to punch at "normal" speeds, but add in the force/velocity from their flight movement, and it is actually far faster when observed by a stationary observer.

An analogy would be to imagine you are riding a motorbike at 60mph (mobile speed). While on the bike, you punch a road sign ("combat speed"wink. Are you really punching the sign at "normal" speed? Of course its your normal punching speed + 60mph, which would explain why your arm was severed.

In this example, there are many flaws including you not necessarily having fast reflexes, and that your "punching rate" is still at human levels. These are the important distinctions between flight speed and combat speed (although flight speed does imply some reflexes as the user is able to avoid flying into objects). However, these factors do not apply as much since it has been established that they DO have combat super speed, by extension of having significant running super speed.

---

"Mobile speed" actually gives them increased omni-directional maneuverability that you might not otherwise have from having super "combat speed" alone.

Placidity

How do we know Superman and Faora didn't fight at super speed? Do they have to add bullet time or motion blur every time one of them moves? Are we going to assume that Neo and Smith weren't fighting at super speed just because there was no specific indication?

Basically EVERY super speed character that I have seen in movies or cartoons will have fights that are not in super speed.

Why?

A. Plot Induced Stupidity - E.g If Flash consistently used even 50% of his powers, there would probably be no story.

B. Don't want to have the entire fight sequence to be in CGI (to speed up beyond human/actor level) - OR - to slow down the background, i.e have the whole fight in slow-motion.

For example, why didn't Faora use her "flash stepping" speed continuously? Was she holding back against Kal on purpose? Was she tired/could not maintain the speed? I'd say its a combination of the two points above.

In my opinion, if a character has demonstrated an ability in the movie, and there is no reasonable explanation as to why it isn't used more/again/later, it will not prevent those feats from being used to a greater extent/frequency than in happened in the movie, in a debate.

Of course this can also lead to some pretty messed up hypothetical feats, as well.

-Pr-
Hulk wouldn't solo, but I could see Kurse winning.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity
B. Don't want to have the entire fight sequence to be in CGI (to speed up beyond human/actor level) - OR - to slow down the background, i.e have the whole fight in slow-motion.

I think this is the case for pretty much every movie where characters with super speed fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk wouldn't solo, but I could see Kurse winning. Who hacked into your account ?

Supra
So what you're saying is that you would have preferred every fight in Man of Steel to have been invisible?

Lawl.

laughing laughing

Supra
Just rewatched the fight. She was fighting with Superman at normal speeds, at least when it came to grappling and throwing punches. The only time they use superspeed is when they run or charge.

When she fought the soldiers, she still used superspeed only when running. There's a part there where she zips to a soldier, punches, zips to another, punches, and then zips to the last, punches. The mobile speed is incredible, but the punches are still about as fast as a boxer's.

The only decent feat of combat speed she displayed was when she caught Superman in a chokehold as he charged at her in superspeed... but that's about as impressive as Kurse knocking away Mjolnir while his back is turned.

He was fighting her in superspeed. I don't know why people can't see this. Watch how fast MoS is moving.

Min 1:15 an on
Ets2KtNYiis
3J72eEF2X-Q

God Cloth Seiya
Superman has shown to be faster and stronger than Kurse.
He also has ways of putting down Hulk.
He should win

StealthRanger
Superman speedblitzes

And outclasses them in everything else

juggerman
Superman

quanchi112
Hulk or Kurse solos.

Psychotron
Hulk or Kurse solos.

This isn't Hulk and Kurse vs. Voldemort, Quan.

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk or Kurse solos. no

quanchi112
This isn't Hulk and Kurse vs. Voldemort, Quan. Voldemort would beat their asses.

Superman gets his ass kicked here.

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort would beat their asses.

Superman gets his ass kicked here. no

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
no What is wrong with my post ?

God Cloth Seiya
2 things actually.

quanchi112
2 things actually. Which things ?

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort beating kurse and hulk

Superman losing.

quanchi112
Voldemort beating kurse and hulk

Superman losing. I am right on both things.

God Cloth Seiya
No

quanchi112
No Deep down you know I am right.

God Cloth Seiya
No not really.

Voldemorts a *****

Kurse and hulk are as slow as **** and hulk was getting put down by those weak ass aliens that were surrounding him in the avengers movie.

quanchi112
No not really.

Voldemorts a *****

Kurse and hulk are as slow as **** and hulk was getting put down by those weak ass aliens that were surrounding him in the avengers movie. No, Voldemort is courage personified.

I am correct. You're just ranting at this point.

God Cloth Seiya
Deep down you know I'm right.

quanchi112
Deep down you know I'm right. Wrong. Deep down I feel sorry for you though.

God Cloth Seiya
Why feel sorry for me when I'm right?

quanchi112
Why feel sorry for me when I'm right? I feel sorry for you believing you are right. Denial is powerful, eh ?

God Cloth Seiya
You would know it better than I ever would.

quanchi112
You would know it better than I ever would. Wrong again. Are you ever correct ?

God Cloth Seiya
More times then you are.

quanchi112
More times then you are. False.

God Cloth Seiya
True actually.

quanchi112
True actually. No, it is false.

ShadowFyre
I think Hulk and Nurse can win this. Mjolnir is just as fast as MOS and I believe the actual strength between all 3 to be a wash. Supes might be slightly stronger and definitely faster but Nurse reaction was nothing to laugh at.

ShadowFyre
I guess I could edit my post but its kinda funny. Hulk and Nurse win. Throw Kurse in and its downhill for supes.

Psychotron
Lol no. Thor and Kurse don't have the strength feats of MoS. Nor do they have his speed.

ShadowFyre
Actually at the end of Thor 2 when Thor got blasted away by Malekith, look at the speed he came back and hit him. That is a combat reaction and speed feat and just as fast as the majority of things in MOS.

NemeBro
Thinking about it, Superman wins.

Hulk and Kurse might approach Superman in strength, but he is hundreds of times faster, and probably more durable.

StealthRanger
Nobody in the MCU remotely comes close to Superman in speed

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Actually at the end of Thor 2 when Thor got blasted away by Malekith, look at the speed he came back and hit him. That is a combat reaction and speed feat and just as fast as the majority of things in MOS.

Thor was unimpressive in Thor 2.

Stealth Moose
Thor was unimpressive in Thor 2.

Thor was fighting enemies a lot stronger than he had before. It's not that Thor is unimpressive; it's that they are that overwhelming. It's worth noting that Malekith wasn't a big threat in personal combat until he absorbed the Aether, and Kurse was pretty much given a death-sentence so he could pose a significant threat to Thor and co. In the Dark Elf/Asgardian war prelude, we see other Kurse-types being utterly dog-piled by Asgardian warriors and still stood upright.

quanchi112
Thor was unimpressive in Thor 2. Absurd.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Thor was fighting enemies a lot stronger than he had before. It's not that Thor is unimpressive; it's that they are that overwhelming. It's worth noting that Malekith wasn't a big threat in personal combat until he absorbed the Aether, and Kurse was pretty much given a death-sentence so he could pose a significant threat to Thor and co. In the Dark Elf/Asgardian war prelude, we see other Kurse-types being utterly dog-piled by Asgardian warriors and still stood upright.

I saw watched the movie a couple of months ago, and I already forgot most of it, but I don't really remember Thor doing anything impressive aside from destroying Korg or whatever his name was. He was doing well against Malekith, but the elf never gave me the impression that he was a warrior, and he got his ass beat by Kurse.

Absurd.

At least he was still more impressive than Voldemort.

Stealth Moose
I saw watched the movie a couple of months ago, and I already forgot most of it, but I don't really remember Thor doing anything impressive aside from destroying Korg or whatever his name was. He was doing well against Malekith, but the elf never gave me the impression that he was a warrior, and he got his ass beat by Kurse.

I can understand that. I rewatched it recently since the DVD release, and saw that Thor was still pretty impressive (much more so than his Avengers appearance IMO) but the bar got raised substantially.

thumb up

Psychotron
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I can understand that. I rewatched it recently since the DVD release, and saw that Thor was still pretty impressive (much more so than his Avengers appearance IMO) but the bar got raised substantially.

Well impressive or not you have to agree that MoS was superior.

Stealth Moose
Naturally. I only had issue with the idea of Thor being unimpressive in the sequel.

quanchi112

At least he was still more impressive than Voldemort. Completely untrue. Voldemort stood out in a world where all the wizards have access to the same abilities and despite this Voldemort still stands out at the most impressive wizard.

He has abilities none of these comic book movie characters have shown the ability to deal with. Now get back to the topic.

Psychotron
Completely untrue. Voldemort stood out in a world where all the wizards have access to the same abilities and despite this Voldemort still stands out at the most impressive wizard.

He has abilities none of these comic book movie characters have shown the ability to deal with. Now get back to the topic.

Except for Dumbledore.

And Voldy doesn't have Superman's powers.

quanchi112
Except for Dumbledore.

And Voldy doesn't have Superman's powers. The filmmakers explain he is more powerful than Dumbledore and we literally see it on film. We see him have the upper hand in a fight with Dumbledore despite him wielding the Elder Wand.

He doesn't need them. He has superior powers. He can teleport, fly, mind control others, peer into other people's minds, cast fire, create magical fire creatures, use the unforgivables, etc.

Psychotron
The filmmakers explain he is more powerful than Dumbledore and we literally see it on film. We see him have the upper hand in a fight with Dumbledore despite him wielding the Elder Wand.

He doesn't need them. He has superior powers. He can teleport, fly, mind control others, peer into other people's minds, cast fire, create magical fire creatures, use the unforgivables, etc.

Yeah, yeah, sure. I guess that's why he shit his pants when Dumbledore showed up. Nice try.

Lol no. I'd rather have the power to move the moon and fly at FTL speeds. Being invulnerable is nice too. It's something Voldemort would wish for if he ever met someone with a gun.

quanchi112
Yeah, yeah, sure. I guess that's why he shit his pants when Dumbledore showed up. Nice try.

Lol no. I'd rather have the power to move the moon and fly at FTL speeds. Being invulnerable is nice too. It's something Voldemort would wish for if he ever met someone with a gun. He wasn't happy since he had Potter literally at his mercy. He still told Dumbledore he was going to kill him despite knowing Dumbledore had backup arriving very shortly.

You don't get to ignore the filmmakers views. You're wrong as always.

Superman isn't invulnerable. We see him hurt many times and exposed to weaknesses. He also possesses no skill without his powers.

Voldemort would destroy anyone with a gun. Sorry, but he kills Superman. Let it go, fanboy.

Psychotron
He wasn't happy since he had Potter literally at his mercy. He still told Dumbledore he was going to kill him despite knowing Dumbledore had backup arriving very shortly.

You don't get to ignore the filmmakers views. You're wrong as always.

Superman isn't invulnerable. We see him hurt many times and exposed to weaknesses. He also possesses no skill without his powers.

Voldemort would destroy anyone with a gun. Sorry, but he kills Superman. Let it go, fanboy.

And yet he failed to kill him. I'll ignore anything that isn't in the movie or relevant.

Superman is nigh-invulnerable and immune to firearms unlike Voldy.

Voldy would get shot before he can utter a single spell. Superman wrecks him.

God Cloth Seiya

Voldemort would destroy anyone with a gun. Sorry, but he kills Superman. Let it go, fanboy. You are the only fanboy here quan.

quanchi112
And yet he failed to kill him. I'll ignore anything that isn't in the movie or relevant.

Superman is nigh-invulnerable and immune to firearms unlike Voldy.

Voldy would get shot before he can utter a single spell. Superman wrecks him. You can ignore the message the filmmakers portrayed due to inability to comprehend the scene.

Ok and ?

Superman doesn't have magical attacks nor the versatility of Voldemort.

Based on what ? Cite an example.

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort couldn't even kill an infant. Superman wins.

quanchi112
Voldemort couldn't even kill an infant. Superman wins. Context. Superman can't even kill Luthor. Luthor has defeated Superman.

Bump the appropriate thread, cur.

Psychotron
You can ignore the message the filmmakers portrayed due to inability to comprehend the scene.

Ok and ?

Superman doesn't have magical attacks nor the versatility of Voldemort.

Based on what ? Cite an example.

No, I ignore it because it didn't happen like that in the film.

And he wins.

He doesn't need them. Not when he can destroy the whole planet with his bare hands.

Based on his strength and speed.

God Cloth Seiya
Context. Superman can't even kill Luthor. Luthor has defeated Superman.

Bump the appropriate thread, cur. Luthor isn't even in MOS, your trying to change the subject. Voldemort couldn't kill an infant, Supes wins.

quanchi112
Luthor isn't even in MOS, your trying to change the subject. Voldemort couldn't kill an infant, Supes wins. Voldemort isn't in this thread either. laughing out loud

Magic protected the infant. Quit ignoring the context. I can't wait for Batman to humiliate Superman in the film.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDD
DDDDDDDDDD? Voldemorts a ***** why didn't he just use his bare hands instead of magic since the spell that protects him blocked magic. He loses in threads hes not even in.

Batman solos HP verse.

Psychotron
I personally can't wait for Thanos to get his anus penetrated by the Guardians and the Avengers. Entire rivers will be made by your tears.

quanchi112
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDD
DDDDDDDDDD? Voldemorts a *****. He loses in threads hes not even in.

Batman solos HP verse. False as Batman can't even solo a human world. He was crushed initially by Bane.

Voldemort defeats either weak hero he faces from these two jokers.

God Cloth Seiya
Captain america alone is to much for Thanos.

God Cloth Seiya
False as Batman can't even solo a human world. He was crushed initially by Bane.

Voldemort defeats either weak hero he faces from these two jokers. Batman bataf*cks voldemorts no nosed face.

quanchi112
Captain america alone is to much for Thanos. What are you talking about ?

quanchi112
Batman bataf*cks voldemorts no nosed face. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
What are you talking about ?

This

I personally can't wait for Thanos to get his anus penetrated by the Guardians and the Avengers. Entire rivers will be made by your tears.

Based on ?

Because he can

Stealth Moose

I lol'd.

quanchi112
This

Because he can So based off of nothing. That is exactly what I thought.

When you're wrong I will indeed laugh.

There is a reason entire teams are needed to take on Lord Thanos.

Entire teams aren't necessary for Cap.

ShadowFyre
Lol @ cap beating Thanos.

God Cloth Seiya
Cap is to much for thanos
Black widow is also to much.

quanchi112
Cap is to much for thanos
Black widow is also to much. Saying such things is a good way of not being taken seriously. When the movies does come out I can't wait to say I told you so.

God Cloth Seiya
Thanos isn't beating the avengers.

NemeBro
Why do you sup upon quan's bait so readily? Jesus.

Also, Whedon said he's killing the entire cast in the third Avengers movie. Probably just him exaggerating. OR IS HE?

Anyway Superman wins.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't beating the avengers. You said cap is soloing Thanos.
laughing out loud

Now you try to change your claim. Concession accepted, underling.

carver9
We know one thing, Superman isn't bullet fast. He didn't dodge or catch any of the bullets that was hitting/hurting him.

ShadowFyre
He dodged a salvo from that a-10 bit that was just aim dodging anyway. He saw it coming from damn near a mile away.

Firefly218
Hulk and Kurse win 5/10.

Firefly218
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol @ cap beating Thanos.

Cap has more movie feats than Thanos. According to quan logic, cap beats Thanos.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>