Kurse vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Can Jugs take him down?

KingD19
This is an unfair matchup. We never saw Juggernaut do anything beyond flatten an APC by stepping on it(which is impressive, but not by Thor/Kurse standards) and headbutt some walls. He also tossed Logan around pretty easily, but he doesn't weigh much.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
This is an unfair matchup. We never saw Juggernaut do anything beyond flatten an APC by stepping on it(which is impressive, but not by Thor/Kurse standards) and headbutt some walls. He also tossed Logan around pretty easily, but he doesn't weigh much.

Well he still is the juggernaut, his powers hold true imo. Once he starts moving nothing can stop him.

Bentley
Did he had those powers in the movie?

Silent Master
I think it was mentioned in the jail break scene, but the limits were never tested in the movie. however given the low level of all his feats....I wouldn't give him odds over movie Spider-man, Kurse is just on another level.

KingD19
Yeah. Pyro mentioned his powers as "Unstoppable once he's in motion."

But I'd actually give him odds over movie Spidey. He's not faster, but he's more than durable enough to tank whatever he throws at him imo. He did step on an APC(at least 20 tons) and crushed it like it was made of play-doh. And the ease at which he threw Wolverine speaks for him.

I do not however give him odds over Kurse.

Silent Master
The problem with being slower than Spider-man is, he's a lot slower so he's unlikely to ever land a good hit, So Spidey can just keep pounding on him until he finally goes down. but that's for another thread.

Kurse wins.

KingD19
The only problem with that is that Spidey won't be able to down him. But I agree Kurse wins.

K-Dog
Breaking through foot-thick concrete walls plus being materialized into a concrete floor by Kitty Pride and breaking out without any damage puts him in the same class as Thing, Colossus, and Thor IMO. But not Kurse.

Supra
Well Juggernaut got screwed over imo.

KingD19
So did a lot of people. Because it was Wolverine & Friends 3, not X-Men 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.