Team Krypton and Batman vs. Team Asgard and The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Superman (MoS)
Zod (MoS)
Faora (MoS)
Ursa (Superman)
Non (MoS)
Batman (All Batman movie feats count)
Ra's al Ghul (Batman Begins)

vs.

Thor
Lady Sif
Fandral
Hogun
Volstagg
Loki
Hulk (All live action Hulk feats count)
Iron Man
Captain America
Black Widow
Hawkeye

Batman gets 2 days prep
Team Asgard/The Avengers get 2 days prep

Battle takes place on empty Earth
No BFR, CIS, or PIS

Supra
DC/Batman prep wins

Firefly218
Originally posted by Supra
DC/Batman prep wins

Agreed. Unless Tony Stark can do some techno magic in two days of prep

Firefly218

Zack Fair
Team marvel gets stomped, hard.

Psychotron
This is basically Superman, Faora, Zod, Ursa, and Non vs Thor and Hulk.

DC wins.

NemeBro
Uh... What can Batman with prep do against Thor, Hulk, or Ironman?

The answer is obviously nothing.

DC wins due to having a lot more heavy hitters on its side.

Supra
Yup

carver9
The street levelers are pointless. What if Zod, Superman, and Faora beat their peeps, what is Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Captain America going to do?

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
The street levelers are pointless. What if Zod, Superman, and Faora beat their peeps, what is Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Captain America going to do?

Die as well

Silent Master
Prep does nothing for the DC team...it all comes down to the MOS characters and whether or not things like the casket,cube, Destroyer armor and a few dozen Iron-man armors can turn the tide.

wallman77
This is a very poor one sided fight. It's basically 5 kryptonians vs thor and hulk. Terrible spite. Pointless thread unless the playing field is leveled.

Firefly218
You guys are right. I severely over estimated the avengers

COG Veteran
Originally posted by carver9

Black Widow would seduce them and shove kryptonite down their throats.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Black Widow would seduce them and shove kryptonite down their throats.
This.

Psychotron
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
This.

Nah, the Kryptonians already have the superior Faora.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Psychotron
Nah, the Kryptonians already have the superior Faora.

FU*K NO. Faora was ugly

Psychotron
Originally posted by Firefly218
FU*K NO. Faora was ugly

Are you insane? Antje is gorgeous. Those cold blue eyes, and those defined cheekbones and jawline are sexy as hell. Far more attractive than Scarlett's weird asymmetrical face.

COG Veteran
Are you insane? Antje is gorgeous. Those cold blue eyes, and those defined cheekbones and jawline are sexy as hell. Far more attractive than Scarlett's weird asymmetrical face.
Prove that her face is asymmetrical.

Psychotron
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Prove that her face is asymmetrical.

http://i.imgur.com/gxCo2Y2.jpg

Just look at that mouth and that nose, man. Check those front teeth too, they suffer from Tom Cruise syndrome.

Firefly218
http://i.imgur.com/gxCo2Y2.jpg

Just look at that mouth and that nose, man. Check those front teeth too, they suffer from Tom Cruise syndrome.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/.zyckE7Z0Z5Rv9kJWf6CTQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/251/2013/05/22/evil-mos-jpg_164739.jpg

Ugly

http://popgoesthejunkie.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/35id5bc.jpg

Sexy

You see the difference?

Psychotron
I see you cherry picking photos. That shot of Antje is from the trailer and is just unfinished cgi. While Scarlett has the benefit for lighting, makeup and movie magic.

Strip all that away and she's revolting.

http://imgur.com/YbADDuj

Seriously, I can't believe this is considered attractive.

Newjak
What if Thor goes to Asgard and decides to grab something from the weapons vault? Like the Casket of Ancient Winters, or the Terrasect.

What if he tells Heimdall to use the Bi-Frost to nuke the opposing team.

marwash22
Kal solos.

Faora solos.

Zod solos.

quanchi112
I see you cherry picking photos. That shot of Antje is from the trailer and is just unfinished cgi. While Scarlett has the benefit for lighting, makeup and movie magic.

Seriously, I can't believe this is considered attractive. Like you pull attractive women or something.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Like you pull attractive women or something.

I'm not a male model or anything, but I pull the occasional hot chick. All those hours in gym definitely help too. I even scored two 16-year-old cuties last year. Thank the gods I live in Europe where the age of consent is more reasonable.

Firefly218

Now you're 'cherry picking' photos. Regardless, attractiveness is subjective. In my opinion, which is the consensus, scarjo is gorgeous.

quanchi112
I'm not a male model or anything, but I pull the occasional hot chick. All those hours in gym definitely help too. I even scored two 16-year-old cuties last year. Thank the gods I live in Europe where the age of consent is more reasonable. Sure you do, buddy. Sure you do.

Firefly218
I'm not a male model or anything, but I pull the occasional hot chick. All those hours in gym definitely help too. I even scored two 16-year-old cuties last year. Thank the gods I live in Europe where the age of consent is more reasonable.

http://www.troll.me/images/indiana-jones/nigga-stop-lying.jpg

^

COG Veteran

Wow, must have sucked to come across that pic.

marwash22
in terms of hotness, Scarlett is probably the most overrated woman in Hollywood.

Firefly218
Originally posted by marwash22
in terms of hotness, Scarlett is probably the most overrated woman in Hollywood.

Not really

marwash22
yes she is.

I'm not mad at your opinion tho.

Firefly218
yes she is.

I'm not mad at your opinion tho.

Agree to disagree

NemeBro
It's funny when a bunch of nobodies on the internet talk shit about the attractiveness of women who wouldn't give them a second glance.

Anyway, IMO, Antje is more attractive. Which doesn't make Scarlett ugly, mind you.

marwash22
*says people on the internet shouldn't talk about the attractiveness of women they can't get*

*talks about the attractiveness of women he can't get*

no expression

Firefly218
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's funny when a bunch of nobodies on the internet talk shit about the attractiveness of women who wouldn't give them a second glance.

Anyway, IMO, Antje is more attractive. Which doesn't make Scarlett ugly, mind you.

I personally wouldn't give Antje a second glance.

btw, do you think of YOURSELF as a somebody - to where you are exempt from the ridicule of your own statement.
I don't think so laughing

NemeBro
*says people on the internet shouldn't talk about the attractiveness of women they can't get*

*talks about the attractiveness of women he can't get*

no expression I can pull any ***** I want marwash, because I understand that the only thing limiting a man from getting some is his silly notion that "consent" is necessary.

Nevertheless you read my post wrong, but hey.

marwash22
Neme, you ain't bout that rape life.

NemeBro
It doesn't count if they're dead during the deed?

marwash22
you're an onion best left unpeeled.

NemeBro
http://i.imgur.com/cKvcJKv.jpg

Psychotron
Originally posted by Firefly218
Now you're 'cherry picking' photos. Regardless, attractiveness is subjective. In my opinion, which is the consensus, scarjo is gorgeous.

Only because she's famous, if she wasn't she'd be a 7/10 at best. While Antje is no supermodel she has some really striking features, and a superior body, so she blows Scarlett's weird asymmetrical face and flabby body out of the water. But then again this is a world which considers Jennifer Lawrence attractive so whatever.

Quan and Firefly stay mad.

Placidity
Only because she's famous, if she wasn't she'd be a 7/10 at best. While Antje is no supermodel she has some really striking features, and a superior body, so she blows Scarlett's weird asymmetrical face and flabby body out of the water. But then again this is a world which considers Jennifer Lawrence attractive so whatever.

Neither of them are very attractive.

Herd mentality is for women and weak men.

DrDeadpool
Beauty is a construct based entirely on childhood impressions, influences and role models.

Firefly218
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Beauty is a construct based entirely on childhood impressions, influences and role models.

thumb up

NemeBro

Quan and Firefly stay mad. No one has a symmetrical face. Faces that are symmetrical would look uncanny and disturbing to most people.

See: Miranda Lawrence from Mass Effect, for an example.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
No one has a symmetrical face. Faces that are symmetrical would look uncanny and disturbing to most people.

See: Miranda Lawrence from Mass Effect, for an example.

No, it's been proven that people consider symmetry attractive. And while no one's face is perfectly symmetrical, Scarlett's is even less symmetric than most.

That was just a shit job on Bioware's part. Just like Ashley was. Liara and Jack came out gorgeous though. I guess it was hit and miss.

DARTH POWER
I doubt Scarlett is unattractive in real life, considering Ryan Reynolds married her. I'm pretty sure he can have his pick of women.

Psychotron
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I doubt Scarlett is unattractive in real life, considering Ryan Reynolds married her. I'm pretty sure he can have his pick of women.

Not unattractive but not a 10/10 like Hollywood wants you to think. A 7/10 seems reasonable. Less if she still looks like she does in those beach photos.

Didn't they get divorced?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.