Loki vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Who takes this.

ares834
What weapons does Loki get?

NemeBro
Loki knocks Wolverine out, lol.

Impediment
No contest.

Loki wins.

This is borderline spite.

BruceSkywalker
Loki brainwashes Logan to start dancing to Beiber songs lol

ares834
Originally posted by Supra
His spear of destiny and his daggers.

Loki easily then.

Firefly218
Loki stomps. No, actually Loki mind controls wolverine to stomp himself.

So wolverine stomps... Himself

Supra
Double post

Supra
Originally posted by ares834
Loki easily then.

The adamentium claws are not gonna do anything? He cant block that blast with the claws like he did deadpool's optic blast?

Silent Master
Loki stomps.

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
Loki stomps.

How?

COG Veteran
Lol spite lol.

Silent Master
By punching, stabbing, blasting or mind controlling Wolverine...take your pick.

Supra
Ok I forgot the spear of destiny can brainwash people..so no spear otherwise its no fair and spite. He gets his daggers.

Supra
Cap landed blows, and Logan is just as agile as Captain, I know he connects with those claws and when he does I don't think its going to go well for Loki.

Silent Master
That still leaves, punching and stabbing.

Loki wins.

Supra
That still leaves, punching and stabbing.

Loki wins.

He went up against Juggernaut and was fine. Went up against Phoenix power disintegration and was fine. How is Loki gonna kill him?

ares834
Ok I forgot the spear of destiny can brainwash people..so no spear otherwise its no fair and spite. He gets his daggers.

Then I'd give it to Wolverine. Yes, Loki is far stronger but he doesn't appear to be far faster. Worst of all, I don't see Loki having any real defense against Logan's claws.

Silent Master
He went up against Juggernaut and was fine. Went up against Phoenix power disintegration and was fine. How is Loki gonna kill him?

Loki doesn't need to kill him in order to win.

NemeBro
I don't see Wolverine shrugging off being clocked in the jaw with Loki's fist either personally.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't see Wolverine shrugging off being clocked in the jaw with Loki's fist either personally.

Um Juggernaut didn't see to have any effect on him. And his jaw is adamentium and he has healing factor.

Silent Master
And has been ko'd numerous times in the movies by less force that Loki can dish out.

Supra
And has been ko'd numerous times in the movies by less force that Loki can dish out.

Did Juggernaut ko him?

Silent Master
Did Juggernaut ko him?

Again, Wolverine has been ko'd multiple times by less force than Loki can dish out.

Supra
Again, Wolverine has been ko'd multiple times by less force than Loki can dish out.

By what, bullets to the brain. That's not a lower feat.

Juggernaut could not even take Logan down and he survived Phoenix force.

Your being ridiculous.

The Scenario
Wolverine cuts Loki in half.

But then he realizes that Loki was never there, and that what he thought was the ground is not, in fact, the ground at all.

Loki wins.

Silent Master
Wolverine has been ko'd by bullets and Sabretooth. there is zero reason to assume that Loki will be unable to ko him. plus his magical daggers that were taking out Frost Giants in one-hit.

NemeBro
Loki is stronger, at least as fast, more durable, also has super sharp bladed weaponry, and can create illusions to boot.

Silent Master
Given the arrow catching feat, I'd say Loki is also faster.

Supra
Loki is stronger, at least as fast, more durable, also has super sharp bladed weaponry, and can create illusions to boot.

Stronger and more durable then Juggernaut?

Supra
Given the arrow catching feat, I'd say Loki is also faster.

So how did Cap, Thor, Ironman and everyone else tag him?

Stronger and more durable then Juggernaut?

ares834

The daggers are pretty much inconsequential TBH. But yeah, one good hit could put Wolverine down. And illusions can give him the chance.

Supra
Originally posted by ares834
The daggers are pretty much inconsequential TBH. But yeah, one good hit could put Wolverine down. And illusions can give him the chance.

Who Ko'd him that is giving Logan such a bad rap now? Not even Juggernaut took him down or Phoenix Force could.

Mindset

Stronger and more durable then Juggernaut? How strong is Juggernaut when he isn't running?

I don't remember movie Juggs being impressive at all.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
How strong is Juggernaut when he isn't running?

IIRC, the metal restraints on the prison bus held him fairly well.

0mega Spawn
Lol supra you seem to love creating spite threads

Supra
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Lol supra you seem to love creating spite threads

It's not spite. Wolverine can take Loki.

Kazenji
How do we know Loki's illusions would even work on Logan?

Supra
Originally posted by Mindset
How strong is Juggernaut when he isn't running?

He busted out of concrete when he was not moving and was tossing Logan through walls.

Silent Master
By being weaker, less durable, slower and not having ranged attacks?

Supra
By being weaker, less durable, slower and not having ranged attacks?

Less durable, Show me Loki resisting Phoenix force an stop baiting threads btw. U think we didn't notice?

Silent Master
You're confusing healing factor with durability.

Kazenji
Once again.....

Originally posted by Kazenji

The Scenario
Originally posted by Kazenji

I'm pretty sure it's not a psychic ability, and I don't recall Wolverine having specific resistance to that kind of thing.

Hm, are you suggesting that his senses might help him see through it?

Kazenji
Its a possibility.

abhilegend
Logan wins. Don't mind snake-eyes.

Epicurus
Loki wins, easily. Stronger, faster, more durable, more versatile, more intelligent etc. This clearly borders on spite against Crapverine.

DARTH POWER
Less durable, Show me Loki resisting Phoenix force an stop baiting threads btw. U think we didn't notice?

Phoenxi never attaempted to outright KO him. A bullet to the head or Sabretooth- level sttrength is all that's needed to KO Wolverine.

Epicurus
Healing Factor =/= Durability.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Epicurus
Healing Factor =/= Durability.

Apparently we need to add durability to the list of words that Supra doesn't know the meaning of.

Firefly218
Unless the weapon is magical, Loki can't be killed either. Without his spear, he will have a tough time taking down wolverine

Supra
Fine Wolverine loses.

Firefly218
Fine Wolverine loses.

Wolverine vs. Colossus could be a good fight. Possibly

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
Wolverine vs. Colossus could be a good fight. Possibly

Well according to everyone else he gets knocked out by lesser. Ill think of something harder for Loki next time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Logan wins. Don't mind snake-eyes. Loki wins. Don't mind
abhiwishhehadapoint.

BlackZero30x
Loki, in the Avengers, took bullets to the face that bounced off of him with no harm. Now I know there is a difference between cutting and blunt force but the blunt force of the bullets didn't even move him. Im not so sure the claws will hurt him. Loki on the other hand can dish out a world of hurt to wolverine.

Impediment
Loki wins.

Mindset
He busted out of concrete when he was not moving and was tossing Logan through walls. Loki could probably do both of those things.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't get why this is treated as being particularly impressive when Phoenix didn't really do anything. If we want to talk about implied power level, there's the Bifrost explosion which shits on anything said about Phoenix IIRC. Or the fact Loki survived falling through a rip in space/time that should have torn him apart across Universes unscathed.

Loki is ridiculously durable all things said and done and crazy hard to kill. Even the Hulk ragdolling scene had him endure Hawkeye's arrow and Hulk's sucker punch completely unscathed first. Heck, even the Man of Steel was rocked to hell by a Hulk style ragdolling by Namek. Really puts Thor's fight in the first movie in to perspective considering Loki is a midget Frost Giant.

Not to mention Loki's illusions have evolved vastly by the second movie. That alone and a dagger would win it for him every time easily.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
No contest.

Loki wins.

This is borderline spite.

I agree.

Kazenji
So its agreed then Loki wins

so why the **** are we still discussing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.