Battle of intellectuals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
OK this is the battle of genius people from movies and TV series , they have to win against the other team in mind games.

Team 1 : Eddie Morra (Limitless) , Morgan Sullivan (Cypher) and Patrick Jane (Mentalist)

Vs

Team 2: Ocean's Thirteen , Ben (Lost) , Tripp Kennedy (Flypaper) and will hunting

Round 1. Surviving the cube ?

Which team will survive the cube ( From Cube 2 ) first ?

Round 2: Robbing a bank.

Round 3: War over power ??

Which team will get the power in USA first ( Political , Military and etc)

Round 4: Which team will survive 1408 hotel room FIRST ?

DrDeadpool
And i should mention that 1408 incidents will happen in a Palace.

Supra
Team 1 wins

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Supra
Team 1 wins

I personally think Team 1 wins the round 3 and 4 but round 1 and 2 goes to second team.

Supra
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
I personally think Team 1 wins the round 3 and 4 but round 1 and 2 goes to second team.

Your under estimating Eddie on brain power.

DrDeadpool
NO !!! but team 2 will rob the bank easier than team 1 due to Ocean's Thirteen and Tripp.

jaden101
Eddie Morra isn't just more intelligent in 1 subject than the others, he is arguably better in all subjects than the others such is the nature of his abilities. The only other film character I can think of that has a similar situation is George Malley from 'Phenomena'.

As it is I'm unfamiliar with some of the characters and situations(haven't seen 1408 or flypaper) but I'd go with team 1 because of Morra's breadth and depth or knowledge.

DrDeadpool
There are more to intelligence than raw mind power of Morra !!
Creativity is one of them !!
Although Tripp is similar to Morra in terms of raw mind power.
Team 2 has the edge in planning , but Sullivan can challenge them.
In terms of surviving (from the cube) team 2 has the edge if you have seen the cube , you will know how useful is will hunting.
Surviving from 1408 room is really hard because it's full of deceptions and psychological manipulations, which Sullivan in team 1 can handle it.
In terms of Real power, team 1 easily has the edge because that one depends on raw mind powers which Morra and Patrick will eat team 2.

DrDeadpool
OK it seems most of the people haven't seen some of the movies I mentioned!!

Supra
Eddie mind fcks them and robs with without knowing they are being robbed.

He was taking over the world, he was going to run for President

He resists 1408 mind games.

He laughs at the cube 2.

DrDeadpool
You have only seen limitless!! Haven't you?

Supra
You have only seen limitless!! Haven't you?

No I saw them all, your just underestimating his brain power, he uses 100%.

DrDeadpool
I'm not underestimating him but fluid intelligence isn't just using 100% of mind , its WAY more complicated than that .

Supra
I'm not underestimating him but fluid intelligence isn't just using 100% of mind , its WAY more complicated than that .

How?

DrDeadpool
Do you remember Deep blue ?? It was a computer chess program designed by IBM that won against Kasparov (who has an iq of 190) , years later a guy with a normal iq (105 -110) won against deep blue, a chess program which had designed specially to defeat anything in chess !!
OK here is another example, you know Richard Feynman right?
He was a quantum physicist with an iq of 125 , and you know Marilyn vos savant right!! She has an iq of 228 , now search and look what she has done and what he did.
OK the point about Eddie is that his mind is like a super computer but with human capabilities , Tripp from flypapers is almost like him !! but there are more things that learning fast or predict the stock market , Ben from lost is a good example, he is a manipulator, resisting against his manipulations requires a very strong sub-conscious , or Sullivan from Cypher can change the personality but he himself can resist against it, my point is if someone like Patrick Jane would use his 100% of mind he would be president of solar system lol.

Supra
At the end of limitless he was seeing 15 seconds ahead in time brada...no one has that feat..that puts him in another class.

DrDeadpool
A super computer can predict any number in a quantum sequence, which will take hundreds of years for human to do , very similar to what Eddie did at the end, predicting a occurrence by observations.
But still these computers can't beat us at Go.

Supra
A super computer can predict any number in a quantum sequence, which will take hundreds of years for human to do , very similar to what Eddie did at the end, predicting a occurrence by observations.
But still these computers can't beat us at Go.

Seeing the future before it happens and predicting chess movies is entirely different. He had taken the best of NZT-48, got rid of the bad side effects and was then seeing the future.

Pre Cognition in reality is different the computer Pre Cognition in a closed environment.

DrDeadpool
Of course that is really fascinating but that doesn't give him the win against these guys it just shows his mind fast rate and also Caltech is working on an artificial intelligence to predict the accidents in streets , but that doesn't mean that machine can come up with a brilliant plan ; )

Supra
Team 1 has a massive advantage..You asked who would win, team 1 wins.

Lestov16
Eddie solos. At the end of Limitless, he had a 4-digit IQ, could calculate variables to the point of outright precog and was already on a clearly successful path to POTUS. He can achieve pretty much any outcome humanly possible.

Supra
Originally posted by Lestov16
Eddie solos. At the end of Limitless, he had a 4-digit IQ, could calculate variables to the point of outright precog and was already on a clearly successful path to POTUS. He can achieve pretty much any outcome humanly possible.

And could see the future!

DrDeadpool
OK apparently the love for Eddie is very much , i like him too but it seems I'm a little more skeptical about him anyway this thread is dead and by the way how could you people have not seen 1408 or Cypher or Flypaper !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.