Pai Mei (kill Bill) vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
1. Sword fight only
2. all out

Supra
Blade

Psychotron
Blade obviously.

quanchi112
Pai Mei wins.

Kazenji
Where are people getting the idea Blade wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Where are people getting the idea Blade wins? Their small brains.

NemeBro
What did Pai Mei do again? Haven't seen the second KB in a while.

marwash22
Where are people getting the idea Blade wins? bermm

marwash22
Originally posted by NemeBro
What did Pai Mei do again? jack phucking shit.

Firefly218
Blade wins

quanchi112
What did Pai Mei do again? Haven't seen the second KB in a while. At least you admit your ignorance.

NemeBro
So what did Pai Mei do quan?

KingD19
He beat up some plainly human people in Beatrice and the one eyed chick. And he stood on Beatrice sword tip.

quanchi112
So what did Pai Mei do quan? Do I need to post the clip ?

You disgust me.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
bermm

Thanks for the input

Originally posted by KingD19
He beat up some plainly human people in Beatrice and the one eyed chick. And he stood on Beatrice sword tip.

and also defeated the entire shaolin order

but i forgot we need footage roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
He beat up some plainly human people in Beatrice and the one eyed chick. And he stood on Beatrice sword tip. So the Bride is weak sauce all of a sudden ? Watch the movies, noob.

KingD19
Is she weaksauce? No. In comparison to Blade? Yes, very much so.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do I need to post the clip ?

You disgust me. Of him beating up Beatrice? No not really, Blade would kill Beatrice with his bare hands as well.

So Blade wins.

marwash22
Thanks for the input

you're welcome. smile

but i forgot we need footage roll eyes (sarcastic) even if we allowed that, what does it mean? He beat up a bunch of humans... cool story. Blade kills rooms filled with superpowered humans.

wilco
Bloody Pai Mei...Jesus! Blade ...sh*t house! That bloody one eye b**ch.....Now, she has a seeing eye dog laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Epicurus
IIRC, he had help from his disciples in that instance.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, he had help from his disciples in that instance.

Epicurus
^That's from the wiki though. Do you have the screencap of when Bill is relating Pai Mei's legend to the Bride?

Kazenji
Unfortunately i don't own the movies, But i have seen them that's why i remember Pei Mei taking on the people at Shaolin Temple.

KingD19
And Blade has taken down easily twice that personally in vampires.
He took out at least 30-40 in the opening of the first movie.

quanchi112
Of him beating up Beatrice? No not really, Blade would kill Beatrice with his bare hands as well.

So Blade wins. Based on ?

Blade can't stand on swords or you with her like Pai Mei did.

He also can't easily jab eyes out either.

marwash22
Pai Mei standing on the Bride's sword is retarded; and if anything it's a strength feat for her... unless of course Pai Mei has telekinetic, gravitational or mass related super powers. erm

yeah, that shit was dumb and should not be mentioned in a debate.

stop being a you, Quan.

quanchi112
Pai Mei standing on the Bride's sword is retarded; and if anything it's a strength feat for her... unless of course Pai Mei has telekinetic, gravitational or mass related super powers. erm

yeah, that shit was dumb and should not be mentioned in a debate.

stop being a you, Quan. So standing on a sword was the director showing us his extreme skill and relative ease in which he dominated a super skilled opponent is stupid. Well stop the presses.

Stop being an idiot. Pai Mei wrecks Blade.

ares834
It's dumb?!

It's a scene in crazy kung fu movie which has characters kill each other with ridiculous "techniques" such as the five-point-palm-exploding-heart-technique and a character kill 88 others in a sword fight... It may be "dumb", but both movies are full of such ridiculous over-the-top stuff.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
It's dumb?!

It's a scene in crazy kung fu movie which has characters kill each other with ridiculous "techniques" such as the five-point-palm-exploding-heart-technique and a character kill 77 others in a sword fight... It may be "dumb", but both movies are full of such ridiculous over-the-top stuff. Marwash apparently thinks its stupid and that he gets to decide what is acceptable and unacceptable in a fictional debate.

Most people would find fictional matchups and weighing evidence over this dumb as well. This makes marwash' statement even more hilarious posting it on a message board which revels in this kind of thing.

marwash22
one character lives in a world where super powers exist, the other does not, therefore the ridiculous things are for show, not a true representation of ability.

erm

quanchi112
one character lives in a world where super powers exist, the other does not, therefore the ridiculous things are for show, not a true representation of ability.

erm So kill Bill feats are realistic.

laughing out loud

Both are fictional universes. If you believe Kill Bill is realistic you need a shove in the right direction.

ares834

erm

Wut?

Psychotron
Blade has enhanced strength, speed, agility, healing, and his skills are pretty good as well. How is Pai Mei winning this? Blade regularly defeats groups of vampires which are all superhuman, he dominated Dracula's human form despite his superior stats and experience. Pai Mei gets worked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Blade has enhanced strength, speed, agility, healing, and his skills are pretty good as well. How is Pai Mei winning this? Blade regularly defeats groups of vampires which are all superhuman, he dominated Dracula's human form despite his superior stats and experience. Pai Mei gets worked. Blade did not dominate Drake whatsoever. Blade doesn't seem to possess the skill of Pai Mei. He pulls out his eyes.

Psychotron
Blade did not dominate Drake whatsoever. Blade doesn't seem to possess the skill of Pai Mei. He pulls out his eyes.

Yes he did. He was running circles around him in his human form. Drake was only winning when he transformed. What skills does Pai Mei posses? Pulling out eyes and standing on a sword? Meh.

quanchi112
Yes he did. He was running circles around him in his human form. Drake was only winning when he transformed. What skills does Pai Mei posses? Pulling out eyes and standing on a sword? Meh. They stalemated and Drake dominated him in his true form.

Pai Mei's skills of evasion and applying pressure makes this an easy case of winning. He can also punch through wood being right up next to it.

Five point palm technique as well.

Psychotron
They stalemated and Drake dominated him in his true form.

Pai Mei's skills of evasion and applying pressure makes this an easy case of winning. He can also punch through wood being right up next to it.

Five point palm technique as well.

They didn't stalemate, Blade flat-out disarmed him. In fact the only three characters in the films to have had the upper hand against Blade were God-Frost, Nomak, and Drake's monstrous form. All of them were clearly far above him stats-wise. Every other human, vampire, and reaper was wrecked by Blade.

You think pressure points and punching trough wood is impressive? Seriously?

quanchi112
They didn't stalemate, Blade flat-out disarmed him. In fact the only three characters in the films to have had the upper hand against Blade were God-Frost, Nomak, and Drake's monstrous form. All of them were clearly far above him stats-wise. Every other human, vampire, and reaper was wrecked by Blade.

You think pressure points and punching trough wood is impressive? Seriously? There was no edge on either side and Drake transformed to end the nonsense. So basically every boss of every film had him beat. No shit.

I think it does since blade has them aka relevant. Pai Mei is going to hurt him badly.

Psychotron
There was no edge on either side and Drake transformed to end the nonsense. So basically every boss of every film had him beat. No shit.

I think it does since blade has them aka relevant. Pai Mei is going to hurt him badly.

Nonsense. Drake was disarmed, he wanted to kill Blade in his human form, but he couldn't. He had to resort to transforming to win. All three of those guys are >>>>>>>>>>> Pai Mei.

Proof that pressure points work on Blade? Proof that Pai Mei can hurt a guy who's head has been used to smash concrete?

quanchi112
Nonsense. Drake was disarmed, he wanted to kill Blade in his human form, but he couldn't. He had to resort to transforming to win. All three of those guys are >>>>>>>>>>> Pai Mei.

Proof that pressure points work on Blade? Proof that Pai Mei can hurt a guy who's head has been used to smash concrete? He wanted to end the nonsense.

Blades flesh isn't made out of concrete. He has joints, skeleton, etc. He is just highly skilled and strong. Pai Mei can definitely hurt him and defeat him.

Psychotron
He wanted to end the nonsense.

Blades flesh isn't made out of concrete. He has joints, skeleton, etc. He is just highly skilled and strong. Pai Mei can definitely hurt him and defeat him.

The "nonsense" being him getting humiliated by Blade.

Blade's more durable than any human, his body has been used to dent and break metal, and shatter concrete. That's more than Pai Mei has ever done, and Blade survived that shit. And he has a healing factor as well.

quanchi112
The "nonsense" being him getting humiliated by Blade.

Blade's more durable than any human, his body has been used to dent and break metal, and shatter concrete. That's more than Pai Mei has ever done, and Blade survived that shit. And he has a healing factor as well. Hush.

Pai Mei is also more durable as well based off his wood breaking feats.

He isn't healing his eyes being ripped out.

Pai. Mei breaks him. Just too evasive and skilled here.

Lestov16
laughing

WTF is this nonsense? Blade utterly curbstomps Pai Mei.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
laughing

WTF is this nonsense? Blade utterly curbstomps Pai Mei. Tell that to the guy who jumps on swords. Pai Mei for the win.

YES!!!

Psychotron
Hush.

Pai Mei is also more durable as well based off his wood breaking feats.

He isn't healing his eyes being ripped out.

Pai. Mei breaks him. Just too evasive and skilled here.

You know people in the real world break wood all the time right? Concrete > wood.

Why bother trolling like this? I mean I'm responding to your nonsense, because I'm working the graveyard shift, and I have nothing to do. But you're actually wasting your time by writing this shit.

quanchi112
You know people in the real world break wood all the time right? Concrete > wood.

Why bother trolling like this? I mean I'm responding to your nonsense, because I'm working the graveyard shift, and I have nothing to do. But you're actually wasting your time by writing this shit. Not in the same manner in which Pai Mei did so.

I am bringing up movie feats which proves Blade's healing factor can't negate, nerd.

Psychotron
Not in the same manner in which Pai Mei did so.

I am bringing up movie feats which proves Blade's healing factor can't negate, nerd.

Excuses. Nomak was tearing through steel and didn't put Blade down.

Lol says the guy with a goddamn Harry Pother sig. GTFO.

quanchi112
Excuses. Nomak was tearing through steel and didn't put Blade down.

Lol says the guy with a goddamn Harry Pother sig. GTFO. Due o his shitty skill.

Harry potter is cool! nerd. You're not.

Psychotron
Due o his shitty skill.

Harry potter is cool! nerd. You're not.

He was connecting so your argument is invalid.

-Harry Potter
-Cool

Pick one, child.

quanchi112
He was connecting so your argument is invalid.

-Harry Potter
-Cool

Pick one, child. Doesn't mean every blow hits with the same force due to movement, etc.

Pai Mei wins.

You're lame.

BruceSkywalker
now I see why this thread has lasted 3 pages when it should have barely lasted one..

Who gives a shit that Pai Mei jumped on a sword, that's not going to help him here.. Blade kills the old buzzard

the end

Newjak
Blade has fought more powerful enemies with better feats. He also has fought numerous of them as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
now I see why this thread has lasted 3 pages when it should have barely lasted one..

Who gives a shit that Pai Mei jumped on a sword, that's not going to help him here.. Blade kills the old buzzard

the end follow the link man who can't find the tricky caps lock.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgL-mBIIFpk

Pai Mei crushes him.

Psychotron
Doesn't mean every blow hits with the same force due to movement, etc.

Pai Mei wins.

You're lame.

Even a glancing blow from Nomak is superior to Pai Mei's hits.

Not as lame as Harry Potter.

quanchi112
Even a glancing blow from Nomak is superior to Pai Mei's hits.

Not as lame as Harry Potter. Five point palm. Heart explodes. Bye bye.

Superior skill.

You are not box office like Harry Potter.

Psychotron
Five point palm. Heart explodes. Bye bye.

Superior skill.

You are not box office like Harry Potter.

Five knuckle fist. Head explodes. Bye bye.

Superior everything.

Harry Potter is a kid's movie. Go play with your dolls, and forget this debating stuff, it's clearly not for you.

Zack Fair
Blade ROFLSTOMPS.

BruceSkywalker
follow the link man who can't find the tricky caps lock.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgL-mBIIFpk

Pai Mei crushes him.

no need I own both Kill Bill, vol 1 and 2

still it doesn't matter

NemeBro

He also can't easily jab eyes out either. lol

What a ****ing idiot.

quanchi112
Five knuckle fist. Head explodes. Bye bye.

Superior everything.

Harry Potter is a kid's movie. Go play with your dolls, and forget this debating stuff, it's clearly not for you. When has he ever exploded a head by punching it ?

No, it wasn't. They really got dark by the end. Box office, nerd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
no need I own both Kill Bill, vol 1 and 2

still it doesn't matter Just like you own a caps lock key. You lie.

lol

What a ****ing idiot. Don't be so hard on yourself. Learn from me.

Psychotron
When has he ever exploded a head by punching it ?

No, it wasn't. They really got dark by the end. Box office, nerd.

When did Pai Mei ever explode a heart?

Yeah right, dark. Go back to bed.

quanchi112
When did Pai Mei ever explode a heart?

Yeah right, dark. Go back to bed. I posted the clip. He used the technique in this very thread.

He also created the technique. Don't be so biased.

Lestov16
Pai Mei got killed by a petty woman who was blind in one eye. He stands zero chance against Blade. This thread is very reminiscent of the famed "Blade vs Hit Girl" thread.

quanchi112
Pai Mei got killed by a petty woman who was blind in one eye. He stands zero chance against Blade. This thread is very reminiscent of the famed "Blade vs Hit Girl" thread. He was poisoned. It's like saying you beat a guy who gets killed in his sleep in a fight.

She had to poison him because he would have decimated her in a fight. In other words completely irrelevant to a forum fight.

KingD19
The fact is, Blade has spent 3 movies walking the dog all over various super powered people. People who dodge bullets and have super strength/durability. Pai Mei is awesome, but a superhuman in a normal world is outclassed by a superhuman compared to other superhumans. Especially one as skilled as Blade, who easily outclasses every fighter int he KB verse.

Psychotron
I posted the clip. He used the technique in this very thread.

He also created the technique. Don't be so biased.

And you think he can use it on a guy with legit super speed and durability? Get serious.

marwash22
This thread is all Quan'd up.

Lestov16
Pai Mei's only legit feat was standing on the Bride's sword (and as somebody pointed out, that's more of a show of Beatrix's strength). Pai Mei hasn't shown the strength, speed, durability, or reflexes to take on somebody like Blade.

quanchi112
And you think he can use it on a guy with legit super speed and durability? Get serious. I definitely think he can based off his skill. The guy crushed an elite assassin with a sword minus a weapon. Pai Mei wins.

quanchi112
Pai Mei's only legit feat was standing on the Bride's sword (and as somebody pointed out, that's more of a show of Beatrix's strength). Pai Mei hasn't shown the strength, speed, durability, or reflexes to take on somebody like Blade. The guy easily dodged Brides attacks with a sword and threw the sword back into the sword rack easily showing superhuman skill.

Psychotron
I definitely think he can based off his skill. The guy crushed an elite assassin with a sword minus a weapon. Pai Mei wins.

And Blade stomps superhumans regularly. Thus Blade > Pai Mei.

quanchi112
And Blade stomps superhumans regularly. Thus Blade > Pai Mei. Bride is superhuman as well. Pain Mei crushed her minus a weapon. Blade needs weapons more often than not. Pai Mei explodes his heart.

KingD19
It took her several hours punching a wooden casket to get out. Blade would have shattered it in one hit.

And several times Blade has outright dominated a dozen or more people with no weapons whatsoever. All of them vampires.

Also, just going on durability. Blade jumped at least three stories to the ground and landed so hard he shook the ground and set off car alarms. That fall would have killed anyone from KB.

Psychotron
Bride is superhuman as well. Pain Mei crushed her minus a weapon. Blade needs weapons more often than not. Pai Mei explodes his heart.

Please, Blade roflstomped a whole squad of trained soldiers unarmed, and held his own against Nomak in H2H. Bride and Pai Mei have nothing on that.

quanchi112
Please, Blade roflstomped a whole squad of trained soldiers unarmed, and held his own against Nomak in H2H. Bride and Pai Mei have nothing on that. Pai Mei does. His attacks can't be resisted and his skilled feats prove he can pull it off on blade. Five steps and he dies.

smile

Psychotron
Pai Mei does. His attacks can't be resisted and his skilled feats prove he can pull it off on blade. Five steps and he dies.

smile

This is stupid, even you can't believe this shit.

quanchi112
This is stupid, even you can't believe this shit. I provided the clip. To say he can't hit him five times is beyond ridiculous.

KingD19
I provided the clip. To say he can't hit him five times is beyond ridiculous.

No, to say Blade will stand there and let Pai Mei hit him five times in a precise order in the chest without dodging or hitting back is beyond ridiculous.

Especially when Blade has proven through 3 films that he's far faster.

quanchi112
No, to say Blade will stand there and let Pai Mei hit him five times in a precise order in the chest without dodging or hitting back is beyond ridiculous.

Especially when Blade has proven through 3 films that he's far faster. He dodges the sword and taps him five times. We see him clearly evade a super skilled swordsman with relative ease.

Blade isn't as fast as you claim.

Psychotron
He dodges the sword and taps him five times. We see him clearly evade a super skilled swordsman with relative ease.

Vampires are bullet timers in the Blade universe.

quanchi112
Vampires are bullet timers in the Blade universe. They don't fight at the speed of bulletproof time with swords.

KingD19
He dodges the sword and taps him five times. We see him clearly evade a super skilled swordsman with relative ease.

Watch his fight wit La Magra-Frost.

Watch his fight with Nomak.

Watch his fight with Drake.

Watch when he takes on dozens of people at once without a scratch.

Blade is as fast as I claim, Pai Mei isn't as fast as you think.

And once again, everyone in KB is human.

quanchi112
Watch his fight wit La Magra-Frost.

Watch his fight with Nomak.

Watch his fight with Drake.

Watch when he takes on dozens of people at once without a scratch.

Blade is as fast as I claim, Pai Mei isn't as fast as you think.

And once again, everyone in KB is human. He is losing all those fights. If anything it proves Blade is extremely lucky whereas Pai Mei absolutely dominated his foes. Pai. Mei tags him just like all Blades opponents.

KingD19
He's keeping up easily with extremely fast opponents.

And you're ignorant to ignore why Pai Mei wins the few fights he's in.

Psychotron
Pai Mei never fought anyone on the level of Blade, much less his opponents. And Blade has tanked things far worse than Pai Mei's attacks.

quanchi112
He's keeping up easily with extremely fast opponents.

And you're ignorant to ignore why Pai Mei wins the few fights he's in. But he was ultimately outclassed in practically all of those fights. Pai Mei was never even contested.

quanchi112
Pai Mei never fought anyone on the level of Blade, much less his opponents. And Blade has tanked things far worse than Pai Mei's attacks. Pai Mei isn't as strong as blades opponents but his skills and techniques are sufficient for the victory here.

Psychotron
Pai Mei isn't as strong as blades opponents but his skills and techniques are sufficient for the victory here.

They really aren't especially when aside from superhuman Blade is quite skilled as well.

quanchi112
They really aren't especially when aside from superhuman Blade is quite skilled as well. Bride is superhuman as well. Not to the extent Blade is strength wise but she does things no human being could consistently do.

Psychotron
Not to the extent Blade is strength wise

Then she's not relevant.

wilco
JESUS!!!!!!

eek!

confused

erm

quanchi112
Then she's not relevant. Yes, she is. Pai Mei is strong enough to hurt Blade. Her skill also makes her relevant.

KingD19
No he isn't. Until Pai Mei shows strength of the strongest Blade vampires(the only ones to hurt him when he wasn't completely drained of blood), then he doesn't have enough strength to hurt him.

quanchi112
No he isn't. Until Pai Mei shows strength of the strongest Blade vampires(the only ones to hurt him when he wasn't completely drained of blood), then he doesn't have enough strength to hurt him. Five point palm. He also can attack pressure points which Blade has.

KingD19
You realize to do the FPPEH, Blade would have to stand still and let him do it?

Even then, I doubt Pai Mei can exert enough pressure to get through to his heart or his pressure points. Blade's skin is too tough for a mere human.

Psychotron
Five point palm. He also can attack pressure points which Blade has.

How would he land that move when Blade is much faster and just as skilled?

quanchi112
You realize to do the FPPEH, Blade would have to stand still and let him do it?

Even then, I doubt Pai Mei can exert enough pressure to get through to his heart or his pressure points. Blade's skin is too tough for a mere human. You are acting like he has to physically destroy them. He doesn't it is pressure points.

KingD19
To affect a pressure point you have to be able to exert enough pressure to hit the nerves under the layers of skin and muscle. Pai Mei isn't strong enough to do that since Blade's tissue is durable enough to easily handle landing after falling 30 stories. Or being knocked through blast doors, or grabbing onto a speeding subway train from a standing position.

0mega Spawn
laughing

WTF is this nonsense? Blade utterly curbstomps Pai Mei.
It appears to be a troll den

quanchi112
To affect a pressure point you have to be able to exert enough pressure to hit the nerves under the layers of skin and muscle. Pai Mei isn't strong enough to do that since Blade's tissue is durable enough to easily handle landing after falling 30 stories. Or being knocked through blast doors, or grabbing onto a speeding subway train from a standing position. You are using one feat while ignoring his portrayal along with Pai Mei's. Just because I survive a car crash that doesn't mean human fists can't hurt me. Horrible logic.

KingD19
I'm using several feats. From several movies. Read my post.

quanchi112
I'm using several feats. From several movies. Read my post. I did. Acting like Blade can tank infinite punches isn't debating.

KingD19
No it's not. But pointing out that Blade several times withstands infinitely more pressure than Pai Mei's mere fists can generate(and easily at that) is.

quanchi112
No it's not. But pointing out that Blade several times withstands infinitely more pressure than Pai Mei's mere fists can generate(and easily at that) is. False. Pai Mei's power is superhuman so it is up to you to prove it is harder to attack Blade's pressure points.

KingD19
Superhuman to what extent though? Not enough to hurt Blade. As is proven by him tanking 3 movies worth of stuff beyond what Pai showed.

BruceSkywalker
LOL at this shit going 100's of pages..

KingD19
I know. Arguing with Quan is like a train wreck. You just have trouble looking away and saying nothing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.