Can the Master Sword cut through Sauron's ring ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Twilight Princess version of the sword compared to the movies version of the Ring.

NemeBro
Probably yeah.

Nephthys
How sharp is it?

FinalAnswer
over 9000

The Scenario
I don't see why not.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
over 9000

Heavens to betsy. That figure is just absurd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
I don't see why not. Based on what ?

The Scenario
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

Based on it being stronger than the Ring.

StealthRanger
Oh jesus, here we go again..

quanchi112
Based on it being stronger than the Ring. What did it do in the game which leads you to believe this leap in logic.

The Scenario
What did it do in the game which leads you to believe this leap in logic.

Just that it has done more impressive things than the Ring has.

quanchi112
Just that it has done more impressive things than the Ring has. Such as ?

The Scenario
Such as ?

Being stronger.

NemeBro
What has the ring done besides resisting an axe quan?

quanchi112
Being stronger. That is better than the ms from this game. Just saying, little guy.

quanchi112
Being stronger. Lies.

The Scenario
Lies.

Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. You made the claim.

The Scenario
You claimed I was lying, so I think it's on you.

quanchi112
You claimed I was lying, so I think it's on you. You are lying to yourself. You're repressing memories. We'd need to put you under hypnosis to admit the truth.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Nephthys
How sharp is it? I came in here, saw this, and automatically thought a cheese discussion was going on..

I was sadly mistaken :c.

The Scenario
You are lying to yourself. You're repressing memories. We'd need to put you under hypnosis to admit the truth.

I'm always ready to submit to you, Master, but don't you remember? My orders are clear; I can't lie without permission, or I punish myself. It hurts, Master.

jmoul
I came onto this thread looking for an intelligent debate, but it turns out this is a terrible discussion. The Ring was made to be completely indestructible by any means other than being thrown into Mount Doom. Even Elvish swords could not break it. The Master Sword is incredibly strong with magic, but Sauron's magic is too strong for even the Master Sword.

The Ring survives the impact from the Master Sword.

StealthRanger
Were it book versions that might very well be the case

Though it's movie versions so, yeah

quanchi112
I'm always ready to submit to you, Master, but don't you remember? My orders are clear; I can't lie without permission, or I punish myself. It hurts, Master. Listen just admit that the sword fails here and I will take the gag off.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Were it book versions that might very well be the case

Though it's movie versions so, yeah That wouldn't be the case though.

The Master Sword has better feats bro.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
That wouldn't be the case though.

The Master Sword has better feats bro. TP version, bro.

NemeBro
This is also the movie and not book version, I was just clarifying Stealth's post.

quanchi112
This is also the movie and not book version, I was just clarifying Stealth's post. So you concede and agree the master sword fails here.

The Scenario
Listen just admit that the sword fails here and I will take the gag off.

I like the gag, Master.

Master Sword is demonstrably more powerful than Elvish swords and the Ring itself. It dispels the Ring's magic and breaks it.

quanchi112
I like the gag, Master.

Master Sword is demonstrably more powerful than Elvish swords and the Ring itself. It dispels the Ring's magic and breaks it. It can't dispel the magic unless it can cut through it. It didn't dispel Dorf until it pierced his weak soft girl like flesh.

It breaks against the ring.

Sauron and Quan are seen laughing and high fiving.

NemeBro
What feats do the One Ring have?

quanchi112
What feats do the One Ring have? Resisting an axe.

NemeBro
What feats does the axe have?

quanchi112
What feats does the axe have? Being wielded by a badass dwarf.

Now what feats does the Master Sword have ?

NemeBro
Cutting Ganondorf. Ganondorf has better feats than the One Ring.

MS wins.

The Scenario
It can't dispel the magic unless it can cut through it. It didn't dispel Dorf until it pierced his weak soft girl like flesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShJJKsN6TU

Oh, Master, I'm sorry but I can't allow you to lie, either. The Master Sword can dispel magic from a distance, without even touching the target. That's why it can hurt Ganondorf at all, remember?

I'm sorry Sauron had to die.

quanchi112
Cutting Ganondorf. Ganondorf has better feats than the One Ring.

MS wins. Physical weapons always cut him. What physical weapons has Dorf resisted ?

NemeBro
A castle blowing up.

quanchi112

Oh, Master, I'm sorry but I can't allow you to lie, either. The Master Sword can dispel magic from a distance, without even touching the target. That's why it can hurt Ganondorf at all, remember?

I'm sorry Sauron had to die. That magic can also work again on Link. His sword didn't dispel Dorfs magic until it was lodged into him.

Executioner sword hurt him which he never recovered from to the day a 17 year old crushed him in combat.

Ms breaks.

Sauron lives until he meets Voldemort that is.

NemeBro
The executioner sword would also break the One Ring.

quanchi112
The executioner sword would also break the One Ring. Based on ?

NemeBro
Hurting Ganondorf.

The Scenario
That magic can also work again on Link. His sword didn't dispel Dorfs magic until it was lodged into him.

Link can dispel it at will. It dispel's Ganondorf's protection every time it hits him, and Ganondorf's skin is tougher than castle walls.

Why do you ignore context, Master?

Voldemort is killed as a side effect or the Master Sword destroying the Ring. I'm sorry it had to come to this.

quanchi112
Hurting Ganondorf. What physical swords did Dorf resist ?

quanchi112
Link can dispel it at will. It dispel's Ganondorf's protection every time it hits him, and Ganondorf's skin is tougher than castle walls.

Why do you ignore context, Master?

Voldemort is killed as a side effect or the Master Sword destroying the Ring. I'm sorry it had to come to this. It has to hit him. It has to hit the magical user. No, it isn't since both swords cut right through him, easily.

I don't.

Ms can be parried by non magical swords or anything in the game. Weak sauce.

Quit ignoring context, slave.

jmoul
Voldemort goes against Sauron and gets swatted aside by the Ring's magic, and Sauron's gigantic sword because Voldemort is a pansy who only ever uses a wand, wears a single black cloak, and was killed by a teenager. Sauron then beats Voldemort down with his shadows like he did Gandalf in The Desolation of Smaug.

Now, as for the Ring and the Master Sword. The Ring was created by a necromancer of such great power that none of the wizards of the council of 5 (Gandalf, Saruman, Radeghast, etc.), and not even Galadriel could stand up against for more than a few seconds. His magic likely is far beyond that of Ganondorf, so while the Master Sword may dispel Dorf's magic, the Ring's magic is still far too strong to be threatened by the Master Sword.

Q99
The ring contains most of the power of one of the strongest Maia, and there was really only one known way to destroy it.

The Master sword is certainly powerful, but it hardly shattered opposing swords/shields/etc.. It's good at breaking curses and banishing evil, but it's hardly some artifact designed to smash artifacts, so I don't see there much chance of it destroying the ring.

NemeBro
Maia don't exist in the movies Q99.

Q99

Even not using the word, it has most of the power of a tremendously powerful being who Gandalf, the guy who killed the Balrog, didn't feel he could scratch with his magic sword or any of the resources of the elves, dwarves, or other ally and that the easiest option was literally in the enemy's stronghold.

The ring has a very hard to reach destruction threshhold, and a sharp enchanted sword, not something designed for destroying enchanted things to begin with, doesn't seem like it'd come close.

jmoul

They aren't actually mentioned by the name, Maia, but they do still exist in the movies.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Even not using the word, it has most of the power of a tremendously powerful being who Gandalf, the guy who killed the Balrog, didn't feel he could scratch with his magic sword or any of the resources of the elves, dwarves, or other ally and that the easiest option was literally in the enemy's stronghold.

The ring has a very hard to reach destruction threshhold, and a sharp enchanted sword, not something designed for destroying enchanted things to begin with, doesn't seem like it'd come close. The Master Sword holds more power inside than the combined host of the Valar, considering it can counter the power of the Triforce. It's magic can also propel huge islands into the air.

BloodRain
When was it that the MS shattered some massive barrier?

quanchi112
Originally posted by jmoul
Voldemort goes against Sauron and gets swatted aside by the Ring's magic, and Sauron's gigantic sword because Voldemort is a pansy who only ever uses a wand, wears a single black cloak, and was killed by a teenager. Sauron then beats Voldemort down with his shadows like he did Gandalf in The Desolation of Smaug.

Now, as for the Ring and the Master Sword. The Ring was created by a necromancer of such great power that none of the wizards of the council of 5 (Gandalf, Saruman, Radeghast, etc.), and not even Galadriel could stand up against for more than a few seconds. His magic likely is far beyond that of Ganondorf, so while the Master Sword may dispel Dorf's magic, the Ring's magic is still far too strong to be threatened by the Master Sword. Just like Isildur. Oh wait he killed Sauron and took his ring with a half destroyed sword. Voldemort decimates him but this isn't about the true dark lord.

I agree the featless ms fails against it.

quanchi112
The Master Sword holds more power inside than the combined host of the Valar, considering it can counter the power of the Triforce. It's magic can also propel huge islands into the air. That just means it is better suited against the Triforce. The point is when the ms clashed with the executioners sword nothing broke. It doesn't break swords let alone magical artifacts. The ms can cut through Dorfs skin but not break the executioners sword.

laughing out loud

The Scenario
Originally posted by BloodRain
When was it that the MS shattered some massive barrier?

It has done so in A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, and A Link Between Worlds. In all three cases it's a barrier that covers Hyrule Castle.

In Twilight Princess, it destroyed the Twilight Blade that Zant used to bring Stallord to life. Not to mention countering the Triforce of Power and dispelling Link's curse. Also, I guess you could count it killing the creatures that were corrupted by the Mirror of Twilight.

In Skyward Sword, it cut through the swords that Ghirahim summoned, as well as Ghirahim himself (and he's a living sword.)

Please tell me the exact time that the Master Sword has to touch Link in order to dispel the curse on him. Oh, and when did it touch Midna while it sent her flying?

Gameplay mechanic. The Master Sword has canonically destroyed at least one other sword in Twilight Princess, and several more in Skyward Sword.

If you want to use gameplay, though, I can bring up the fact that the Master Sword cuts Darknut armor to pieces, and that no enemy in the game can block the Mortal Draw. I hope you remember, "There is no defense for this. The Mortal Draw deals death."

I'm sorry, Master, but I don't understand. I don't ignore context, so I can't comply with this order.

quanchi112
It has done so in A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, and A Link Between Worlds. In all three cases it's a barrier that covers Hyrule Castle.

In Twilight Princess, it destroyed the Twilight Blade that Zant used to bring Stallord to life. Not to mention countering the Triforce of Power and dispelling Link's curse. Also, I guess you could count it killing the creatures that were corrupted by the Mirror of Twilight.

In Skyward Sword, it cut through the swords that Ghirahim summoned, as well as Ghirahim himself (and he's a living sword.)

Please tell me the exact time that the Master Sword has to touch Link in order to dispel the curse on him. Oh, and when did it touch Midna while it sent her flying?

Gameplay mechanic. The Master Sword has canonically destroyed at least one other sword in Twilight Princess, and several more in Skyward Sword.

If you want to use gameplay, though, I can bring up the fact that the Master Sword cuts Darknut armor to pieces, and that no enemy in the game can block the Mortal Draw. I hope you remember, "There is no defense for this. The Mortal Draw deals death."

I'm sorry, Master, but I don't understand. I don't ignore context, so I can't comply with this order. The curse still works and it doesn't stop Dorfs magic unless it cuts into his weak flesh.

The mortal dare also leaves him open to death. It's the attack not the sword itself. laughing out loud

Sword doesn't break executioners sword though it does cut right through Dorf re confirming the sword is more durable than Dorfs soft skin.

laughing out loud

The Scenario
The curse still works and it doesn't stop Dorfs magic unless it cuts into his weak flesh.

The Sword Sword has dispelled and reflected spells without touching the caster. Try again.

Is the Ring going to fight back? Thanks for conceding that the Master Sword can't be blocked in game, though.

You specified non-magical, are you moving the goal posts now?

quanchi112
The Sword Sword has dispelled and reflected spells without touching the caster. Try again.

Is the Ring going to fight back? Thanks for conceding that the Master Sword can't be blocked in game, though.

You specified non-magical, are you moving the goal posts now? It can reflect a bolt but can't disable someone's magic unless it pierces them.

It can and has canonically in the executioners scene. The move is what is exceptional not the sword. That's painfully obvious.

Both are physical swords. Proves both swords are greater than Dorfs soft skin.

Ms can't break the ring. Only the fanboys would claim otherwise. This isn't the basilisk fang, sport.

jmoul
Just like Isildur. Oh wait he killed Sauron and took his ring with a half destroyed sword. Voldemort decimates him but this isn't about the true dark lord.

I agree the featless ms fails against it.

Isildur only cut the ring from Sauron's finger. It temporarily destroyed Sauron, but the ring kept most of Sauron alive, and corrupted Isildur even after its master was destroyed.

The Scenario
It can reflect a bolt but can't disable someone's magic unless it pierces them.

Is your youtube having issues or can you actually not see the Master Sword dispelling the magic on Link from a distance? Why is your luck with technology so bad?

The move can only be done with the sword, though. Do you really think the Jump Strike's magical shockwave is just the move? The Master Sword can't be block by non magical enemies in game, sorry your copy was faulty.

Do you know what the word 'context' means? I'm not entirely sure you do.

Well, yeah, there's no way the Basilisk Fang and its venom can break the Ring, that's obvious to everyone.

It the Master Sword and its magical properties that will destroy the Ring.

quanchi112
Is your youtube having issues or can you actually not see the Master Sword dispelling the magic on Link from a distance? Why is your luck with technology so bad?

The move can only be done with the sword, though. Do you really think the Jump Strike's magical shockwave is just the move? The Master Sword can't be block by non magical enemies in game, sorry your copy was faulty.

Do you know what the word 'context' means? I'm not entirely sure you do.

Well, yeah, there's no way the Basilisk Fang and its venom can break the Ring, that's obvious to everyone.

It the Master Sword and its magical properties that will destroy the Ring. The ms can't disable Zant's magic nor Dorfs in combat. The points always escape you.

The master sword can be blocked but only this attack cannot be attacked. The attack is special not the sword here, sport.

Both swords cut him but can't destroy each other.

Conclusion both are stronger than Dorfs skin. Undeniable. Destroys your claim that the executioners sword can't cut into him again.

Basilisk fang has feats of destroying durable magical artifacts. Master sword does not. Can't even break the executioners sword.

smile

BloodRain
That's the one(s) Scene, thanks.

I don't see why that is not enough. I mean, the movie verse is so watered down that the greatest potent magic in the trilogy is shrugable. The Ring resisting a strong axe blow or Gandalf's magic doesn't mean much when this blade is far more powerful, physically and magically. With that anti-evil kick to boot.

jmoul
Ms can't break the ring. Only the fanboys would claim otherwise. This isn't the basilisk fang, sport.

And even a basilisk can't wouldn't do the job here. The ring is not a Horcrux, and has only one way to be destroyed. The master sword is not one of them.

BloodRain
Hold up, missed that.. The Master Sword will fail but something as simple as big snake venom will do the trick? Yeesh....

quanchi112
And even a basilisk can't wouldn't do the job here. The ring is not a Horcrux, and has only one way to be destroyed. The master sword is not one of them. Baslisk fang has greater feats of destruction than the ring has resistance feats. Obvious answer is obvious.

quanchi112
Hold up, missed that.. The Master Sword will fail but something as simple as big snake venom will do the trick? Yeesh.... Basilisk fang has feats of destroying magical durable artifacts whereas the Ms does not.

BloodRain
Ya huh, durable...

quanchi112
Ya huh, durable... It was a plot point in Harry Potter films how hard it was to destroy these Horcruxes.

BloodRain
And what exactly did they try?

quanchi112
And what exactly did they try? All the magic they could muster and it didn't do anything. They needed the sword of Gryffindor or a basilisk fang in order to do so.

BloodRain
Yeah, what magic? And who? Btw how long did we know about them? Wondering if guys like Albus even got the chance to tinker. But yeah, first two.

quanchi112
Yeah, what magic? And who? Btw how long did we know about them? Wondering if guys like Albus even got the chance to tinker. But yeah, first two. Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

This takes place in Deathly Hallows part one.

jmoul
Hold up, missed that.. The Master Sword will fail but something as simple as big snake venom will do the trick? Yeesh....

No, the big snake venom still isn't strong enough to destroy Sauron's ring. It can only be destroyed by the fires of Mount Doom, nothing else will do anything to The Ring.

quanchi112
No, the big snake venom still isn't strong enough to destroy Sauron's ring. It can only be destroyed by the fires of Mount Doom, nothing else will do anything to The Ring. That logic only applies in that fictional universe not all others. Those are unknown variables and based off the evidence the basilisk fang does indeed so since it eclipses the dwarf axe.

jmoul
Yeah, what magic? And who? Btw how long did we know about them? Wondering if guys like Albus even got the chance to tinker. But yeah, first two.

Albums did tinker with a Horcrux (one of Tom Riddle's rings), he even wound up using the sword of Gryffindor, and wound up with a half-dead hand as a result.

BloodRain
Not potent wizards then.

All that it takes to destroy one is that it mist be destroyed both physically and magically (something AK, the fang and sword have in common), with the only other defence being whatever enchantment is protecting it.

Basically if your attack can overcome or bypass the enchantment, and be of high physical and magical strength, the horcrux sill be destroyed.

Remember that even Fiendfyre could destroy one by follow thd above.

NemeBro
That just means it is better suited against the Triforce. The point is when the ms clashed with the executioners sword nothing broke. It doesn't break swords let alone magical artifacts. The ms can cut through Dorfs skin but not break the executioners sword.

laughing out loud The executioner sword also would destroy the Ring, which has only resisted a weak non-magical axe.

ScreamPaste
No, the big snake venom still isn't strong enough to destroy Sauron's ring. It can only be destroyed by the fires of Mount Doom, nothing else will do anything to The Ring. This is known as no-limit fallacy, it's not how things work, heh. Fi is far above the movieverse Ring.

quanchi112
The executioner sword also would destroy the Ring, which has only resisted a weak non-magical axe. No, it cannot. The sword never destroyed any artifacts. No reason to think it would. You need evidence.

quanchi112
Not potent wizards then.

All that it takes to destroy one is that it mist be destroyed both physically and magically (something AK, the fang and sword have in common), with the only other defence being whatever enchantment is protecting it.

Basically if your attack can overcome or bypass the enchantment, and be of high physical and magical strength, the horcrux sill be destroyed.

Remember that even Fiendfyre could destroy one by follow thd above. Fiendfyre never destroyed a Horcrux in the films. Lie.

Ak can kill a Horcrux in a person. No proof it works on one stored in an artifact though.

What potent wizard destroyed one with their powers in the films ?

Do you always just throw shit and see if it sticks on a wall in a debate.

quanchi112
Albums did tinker with a Horcrux (one of Tom Riddle's rings), he even wound up using the sword of Gryffindor, and wound up with a half-dead hand as a result. The curse was going to kill Albus in around a year. There was no way around it.

ScreamPaste
No, it cannot. The sword never destroyed any artifacts. No reason to think it would. You need evidence. The Sage's sword held up to the Master Sword, which destroyed the Twilight Sword. smile

Q99
The Master Sword holds more power inside than the combined host of the Valar, considering it can counter the power of the Triforce. It's magic can also propel huge islands into the air.

Mm, I wouldn't say it's *That* powerful, but even putting it's precise level aside.... it simply is not a sword of utter destruction. Other blades, shields, etc. can defend against it in the game.

It's power is not that sort.

jmoul
Fiendfyre never destroyed a Horcrux in the films. Lie.

Ak can kill a Horcrux in a person. No proof it works on one stored in an artifact though.

Fiendfyre did destroy a Horcrux in the book though.

Avada Kedavera only destroyed the Horcrux in Harry because Voldemort was both the one who created it (unintentionally) and then hit Harry with AK. AK isn't able to do the trick on a human Horcrux in any other known circumstances.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The Sage's sword held up to the Master Sword, which destroyed the Twilight Sword. smile So again the sword never destroyed any sword on its own. It did cut through dorfs skin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Mm, I wouldn't say it's *That* powerful, but even putting it's precise level aside.... it simply is not a sword of utter destruction. Other blades, shields, etc. can defend against it in the game.

It's power is not that sort. Completely accurate.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Q99

It's power is not that sort. You'd be wrong, the sword's cut continent's out of the earth and destroyed magical barriers larger than castles in single strikes, the formation of one such barrier shook the entire country, lol.

It's also the failsafe against the triforce, a planetary+ level power.

quanchi112
Fiendfyre did destroy a Horcrux in the book though.

Avada Kedavera only destroyed the Horcrux in Harry because Voldemort was both the one who created it (unintentionally) and then hit Harry with AK. AK isn't able to do the trick on a human Horcrux in any other known circumstances. This is the movies version only.

You aren't getting what I am saying. Harry isn't durable like an artifact Horcrux. If you cut his throat he dies.

The Scenario
The ms can't disable Zant's magic nor Dorfs in combat. The points always escape you.

It can and has done so multiple times. Dead Man's Volley

Only this attack, which is done with the sword. Do you really think the Jump Strike and Great Spin are also nonmagical skill maneuvers that have nothing to do with the sword used?

Irrelevant; the Sage's sword is not evil.

All it means is that the Master Sword can pierce Castle+ durability. The Sage's sword will continue to be irrelevant to everything related to the Triforce of Power and afterwards.

It broke the Twilight Blade, or did you forget?

quanchi112
It can and has done so multiple times. Dead Man's Volley

Only this attack, which is done with the sword. Do you really think the Jump Strike and Great Spin are also nonmagical skill maneuvers that have nothing to do with the sword used?

Irrelevant; the Sage's sword is not evil.

All it means is that the Master Sword can pierce Castle+ durability. The Sage's sword will continue to be irrelevant to everything related to the Triforce of Power and afterwards.

It broke the Twilight Blade, or did you forget? Zant still uses his magic throughout the battle. Sorry, he doesn't prevent him from doing so.

The skill attack is what grants the ability not the sword. Obvious is obvious.

So the sword only works against evil. laughing out loud

Dorf was evil.

False. It proves boy swords can cut into him. They can't destroy each other. Both swords are more durable than Dorf.

What resistance feats did the twilight sword have ?

jmoul
This is the movies version only.

You aren't getting what I am saying. Harry isn't durable like an artifact Horcrux. If you cut his throat he dies.

I do get what you were saying, I'm simply adding to it, saying that, in the case of Voldemort's Horcrux in Harry, the only reason the Horcrux was destroyed by AK at all was because Voldemort was the one who unintentionally created it and then hit it with AK, so this is the only case where AK destroyed a Horcrux that we have been told of.

Harry could have died then and there, but he chose to come back, kill Voldemort, then nail his best friend's sister more than a few times.

quanchi112
I do get what you were saying, I'm simply adding to it, saying that, in the case of Voldemort's Horcrux in Harry, the only reason the Horcrux was destroyed by AK at all was because Voldemort was the one who unintentionally created it and then hit it with AK, so this is the only case where AK destroyed a Horcrux that we have been told of.

Harry could have died then and there, but he chose to come back, kill Voldemort, then nail his best friend's sister more than a few times. Yes, Harry was very selfish and horny.

Do you agree the Horcrux is greater than the TP's version of the Master sword ?

jmoul
Yes, I do.

I also agree that the Master Sword is still not strong enough to destroy Sauron's Ring. It may be powerful, but the One Ring has far more power than even the Master Sword has.

quanchi112
Yes, I do.

I also agree that the Master Sword is still not strong enough to destroy Sauron's Ring. It may be powerful, but the One Ring has far more power than even the Master Sword has. I agree. The master sword was parried by any sword in the game and was not that powerful only effective against certain beings once it pierced their soft skin.

The Scenario
Zant still uses his magic throughout the battle. Sorry, he doesn't prevent him from doing so.

Duh. It negates his protection and prevents his curse from working on Link.

So the shockwave that the Jump Strike creates is entirely nonmagical?

That is its entire purpose, yes. It's a little more limited against non evil targets unless there is reason to affect them.

The Sage's Sword will continue to be irrelevant to Ganondorf's Triforce granted durability.

Tanking dragon bone and multi story falls while being crushed by said dragon bone. The Master Sword also cuts Ghirahim and his swords apart.

quanchi112
Duh. It negates his protection and prevents his curse from working on Link.

So the shockwave that the Jump Strike creates is entirely nonmagical?

That is its entire purpose, yes. It's a little more limited against non evil targets unless there is reason to affect them.

The Sage's Sword will continue to be irrelevant to Ganondorf's Triforce granted durability.

Tanking dragon bone and multi story falls while being crushed by said dragon bone. The Master Sword also cuts Ghirahim and his swords apart. So it can prevent a transformation curse but can't disable the user.

A skill, bro.

So it can't do anything against the sword of Gryffindor. Perfect.

We have a direct comparison. Sages sword doesn't break but Dorfs skin does.

Provide a clip.

The Scenario
So it can prevent a transformation curse but can't disable the user.

Prevent and dispel, and also reflect spells.

Neat, so the Ring has no defense against the Mortal Draw.

Yeah, it'd probably be the same as against the Sage's Sword. Neither could really harm the other on magical terms, but I guess physically they could class.

Irrelevant to any Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-lciW3qhbM

BloodRain
Fiendfyre never destroyed a Horcrux in the films. Lie.

What potent wizard destroyed one with their powers in the films ?

Do you always just throw shit and see if it sticks on a wall in a debate. And? Word of god states the flames can destroy one.

Yes because it's magical and causes high physical hazards (death), same as the poison and flames.

Canon information. Try it some time.

quanchi112
Prevent and dispel, and also reflect spells.

Neat, so the Ring has no defense against the Mortal Draw.

Yeah, it'd probably be the same as against the Sage's Sword. Neither could really harm the other on magical terms, but I guess physically they could class.

Irrelevant to any Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-lciW3qhbM It cannot prevent something from damaging him and he can still be transformed.

Mortal draw leaves link open for death.

Sog has greater feats though.

Your claim is irrelevant since the sword blocks the ms which cuts Dorfs skin.

One can resist the ms while one cuts deep into it. Mom on sense ftw.

laughing out loud

Nothing special at all.

quanchi112
And? Word of god states the flames can destroy one.

Yes because it's magical and causes high physical hazards (death), same as the poison and flames.

Canon information. Try it some time. Different version. She isn't the word in the movies, sport.

If Ak would work on an artifact the Sog wouldn't be needed.

God Cloth Seiya
LOL at this thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
LOL at this thread Do you realize who I am ?

Wei Phoenix
Do you realize who I am ?

Have you returned to spank the LoZ fanboys?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have you returned to spank the LoZ fanboys? They have all retreated. I am putting my flag in these threads for all to see. Zelda is dead. They couldn't protect her from me.

Wei Phoenix
They have all retreated. I am putting my flag in these threads for all to see. Zelda is dead. They couldn't protect her from me.

Screampaste always feels empty when you're gone. Fill him up Quan. Fill him up with all of the ownage. Stick your flag in every LoZ thread on the page.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Screampaste always feels empty when you're gone. Fill him up Quan. Fill him up with all of the ownage. Stick your flag in every LoZ thread on the page. I imagine they are all still grieving. I won't stop raping Hyrule. I just won't.

StealthRanger
Oh and btw, that parrot of yours, Supra, got permed jsyk

quanchi112
Oh and btw, that parrot of yours, Supra, got permed jsyk Yes, I was made aware. I can't believe people rejoiced. He was a solid poster. People sicken me.

Wei Phoenix
Oh and btw, that parrot of yours, Supra, got permed jsyk

KMC would lose too much activity if they permabanned The Quan. evil face

BloodRain
Different version. She isn't the word in the movies, sport.

If Ak would work on an artifact the Sog wouldn't be needed. She's canon to it all. If they fully change something to go against the canon of the book, then that is canon to the films. Thing is, not showing something is not going against it or saying its false in this verse (E.g Albus being gay. Never brought up but its still canon, right?).

First no one has the morals to use AK, second I said "magical+high physical damage", and AK only causes a state to living organisms so it can only work on a living one.

quanchi112
She's canon to it all. If they fully change something to go against the canon of the book, then that is canon to the films. Thing is, not showing something is not going against it or saying its false in this verse (E.g Albus being gay. Never brought up but its still canon, right?).

First no one has the morals to use AK, second I said "magical+high physical damage", and AK only causes a state to living organisms so it can only work on a living one. Director and filmmakers decided what really goes. It is canon to the books just not addressed in the films.

When did I claim it would work on an undead ?

BloodRain
Before you admitted that Albus is gay in both the book and film, which is the same with this argument. If nothing disputes the canon, it remains canon.

..when did I claim you claimed it would work on the undead?

quanchi112
Before you admitted that Albus is gay in both the book and film, which is the same with this argument. If nothing disputes the canon, it remains canon.

..when did I claim you claimed it would work on the undead? Wrong. We don't just assume something never discussed in the films as the same when key pivotal events are vastly different.

BloodRain
Saying you didn't admit to him being gay?

quanchi112
Saying you didn't admit to him being gay? In the books he is but this isn't addressed in the films.

BloodRain
It was never addressed in the books..

The Scenario
It cannot prevent something from damaging him and he can still be transformed.

It does exactly that when it reflects spells.

It's a ring. What's it going to do when Link cuts it apart?

Please provide them.

The Sage's sword is irrelevant.

Yet good enough to destroy the Ring.

quanchi112
It was never addressed in the books.. Her opinion has to do with the books which she has total authority over just not the films, sport.

BloodRain
So something she stated about the franchise, that wasn't in that particular medium, is counted as a fact? Something which is never objected to?

quanchi112
So something she stated about the franchise, that wasn't in that particular medium, is counted as a fact? Something which is never objected to? Her word only applies to books not movies. Nothing I said is contradicted. Get over it.

BloodRain
So he's straight in the films?

quanchi112
So he's straight in the films? It isn't addressed so we don't know.

BloodRain
Then it's fair to say you can't contest the idea of the flames destroying one?

More than enough to prove the point.

quanchi112

More than enough to prove the point. I can say her opinion is only relevant to the books not the movies.

BloodRain
You can, but ya just said you don't know as to Albus. So can't say for sure over this.

quanchi112
You can, but ya just said you don't know as to Albus. So can't say for sure over this. I said we don't know. It as never addressed.

BloodRain
Exactly, so you that's your stance on Albus and the flames.

quanchi112
Exactly, so you that's your stance on Albus and the flames. My point is Rowling's word doesn't mean shit as far as the movies are concerned. This confirms it. Thanks for conceding.

BloodRain

More than enough to prove the point. Simple redirection.

quanchi112
Simple redirection. My statement was that Rowling's word only applies to the books so your point is moot. As always.

BloodRain
You just have the 'we don't know' post a min ago.

quanchi112
You just have the 'we don't know' post a min ago. The whole we don't know rests on a director tackling the issue. Rowling's opinion only applies to the books. If it didn't we would already have the answer.

BloodRain
Yes, but as with Albus in the films, you dont know either way.

As said, still works to my point that magical + physical destruction is what's needed. Whether it's 3, 3 and a half or 4 methods.

quanchi112
Yes, but as with Albus in the films, you dont know either way.

As said, still works to my point that magical + physical destruction is what's needed. Whether it's 3, 3 and a half or 4 methods. Point is Rowling doesn't determine what they put into the films.

What are you talking about ?

BloodRain
Point was that you can't say yay or nay to it's canon status.

The methods to destroying a horcrux.

quanchi112
Point was that you can't say yay or nay to it's canon status.

The methods to destroying a horcrux. Only canon to the books not the films. That is the point. smile They are different.

God Cloth Seiya
Do you realize who I am ?

Guy222

A double account, someone bias, a troll, an idiot. Ive only known you for 2 days and I already know this much about you.

quanchi112
Guy222

A double account, someone bias, a troll, an idiot. Ive only known you for 2 days and I already know this much about you. For some reason I doubt the validity of your words of only knowing me for two days. Guy222 lives in Missouri. I live in Ohio.

God Cloth Seiya
Nice cover up.

quanchi112
Nice cover up. People on here know and have spoken to the both of us. smile

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah I know a couple poeple on this forum, and?

So guy222 why are so willing to make spite threads to kill Zelda.

quanchi112
Yeah I know a couple poeple on this forum, and?

So guy222 why are so willing to make spite threads to kill Zelda. Continue to make these silly claims for all I care. I am glad you agree the master Sword fails here.

BloodRain
Only canon to the books not the films. That is the point. smile They are different. Your 'we dont know' was addressed to film Albus.

So yeah, many ways to destroy a Horcrux.

quanchi112
Your 'we dont know' was addressed to film Albus.

So yeah, many ways to destroy a Horcrux. Her word isn't confirmation for the movies so I win. You're just very biased.

Fiendfyre never destroyed one in the movies and they have greater resistance feats than Ms.

BloodRain
Herping a derp? In reation to her word on the films, you just said 'we don't know'. Which, tbh, is all I need.

Magic + physical destruction, yeah. Lets see.. if something as simple as a death curse can, and strong flames can, and a strong poisonous fang can.. a strong magical sword will be marvellous.

quanchi112
Herping a derp? In reation to her word on the films, you just said 'we don't know'. Which, tbh, is all I need.

Magic + physical destruction, yeah. Lets see.. if something as simple as a death curse can, and strong flames can, and a strong poisonous fang can.. a strong magical sword will be marvellous. The fact we don't know proves her word isn't law for the films. That is all I need. wink

Flames never destroyed one in the films. Avada Kedavra destroyed one in the flesh not the same as in an artifact.

God Cloth Seiya
Sword wins?

quanchi112
Sword wins? No, it definitely loses. The sword failed to destroy the Executioner's sword.

God Cloth Seiya
No, it definitely loses. The sword failed to destroy the Executioner's sword.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/nEx17mrZnwCO7DT43eggnfquWXyBZBC5jGimUtdqJyGVHF-X45WTx_eFToxMePaPtcCfqMM=s114

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>