Conan vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
I searched, but I didn't find anything.

Conan (Arnie) vs. mortal Thor.

1) H2H.

2) Conan has his sword, Thor has Mjolnir, but doesn't get his powers back.

They fight in a gladiatorial arena.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Psychotron
Thor has Mjolnir, but doesn't get his powers back.

?

Psychotron
Basically he can only use it as a mallet. He's still mortal for this fight.

NemeBro
Allowing Mjolnir means that if it clashes with Conan's sword or Conan himself, Conan is done, son. That said, Mjolnir has like, zero reach compared to Conan's blade, so Conan might still win.

H2H, well, idk. I get the feeling Conan is a lot stronger, but I'm not sure by how much.

Firefly218
Round 1: Conan wins H2H against powerless Thor

Round 2: Depowered Thor can't lift Mjolnir.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Firefly218
Round 1: Conan wins H2H against powerless Thor

Round 2: Depowered Thor can't lift Mjolnir.

Are you being difficult on purpose?

Originally posted by NemeBro
Allowing Mjolnir means that if it clashes with Conan's sword or Conan himself, Conan is done, son. That said, Mjolnir has like, zero reach compared to Conan's blade, so Conan might still win.

H2H, well, idk. I get the feeling Conan is a lot stronger, but I'm not sure by how much.

Mjolnir doesn't retain any of it's enchantments in this match. It's just a mallet for the purpose of this fight. I chose it, because I assume Thor has the most experience with it.

Firefly218

Mjolnir doesn't retain any of it's enchantments in this match. It's just a mallet for the purpose of this fight. I chose it, because I assume Thor has the most experience with it.

Thor loses both then

FrothByte
Well Conan is bigger... but from what I remember, he seemed slow and lumbering and I don't recall him displaying any real h2h skill.

Thor definitely wins h2h.

Weapons match is harder to call due to the sword having a bigger reach and is technically a far better combat weapon. I'd say 2nd match is 50/50, Thor winning half the fights due to skill and Conan winning the other half simply due to weapons advantage.

Now if it was Momoa's Conan, then he wins both matches.

NemeBro
Are you being difficult on purpose?

Mjolnir doesn't retain any of it's enchantments in this match. It's just a mallet for the purpose of this fight. I chose it, because I assume Thor has the most experience with it. If Mjolnir is just a stone mallet with a short handle then he loses. Hard.

Trying to block Conan's sword with it is equally as likely to end up maiming his hand or wrist, and harming Conan is going to be exremely difficult, both because he has to step far into Conan's reach to do it, and because Mjolnir is frankly ass as a weapon with no enchantment. It's surface is entirely flat, and the short handle means you have no leverage, so his blows will be relatively weak.

Firefly218
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Conan is bigger... but from what I remember, he seemed slow and lumbering and I don't recall him displaying any real h2h skill.

Weapons match is harder to call due to the sword having a bigger reach and is technically a far better combat weapon. I'd say 2nd match is 50/50, Thor winning half the fights due to skill and Conan winning the other half simply due to weapons advantage.

Thor hasn't displayed very many skill feats. All we have seen Thor do is hit hard, which won't help when facing a bigger and stronger opponent.

michaelx
Chucky 1 shots these filthy peasants.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Firefly218
Thor hasn't displayed very many skill feats. All we have seen Thor do is hit hard, which won't help when facing a bigger and stronger opponent.

Not very many skill feats? He showed plenty skill in his two movies plus the Avengers. Far more than what Conan has shown anyway.

Psychotron
If Mjolnir is just a stone mallet with a short handle then he loses. Hard.

Trying to block Conan's sword with it is equally as likely to end up maiming his hand or wrist, and harming Conan is going to be exremely difficult, both because he has to step far into Conan's reach to do it, and because Mjolnir is frankly ass as a weapon with no enchantment. It's surface is entirely flat, and the short handle means you have no leverage, so his blows will be relatively weak.

I'd give him a different weapon, but that's all he used in the film. Still, warhammers and maces were efficient weapons during the Middle ages while swords were sidearms. But that's partly because of armor.

I don't know if Thor is a better fighter than Conan. He spent quite a lot of time as an undefeated gladiator after all.

KingD19
Thor has several thousand years of combat experience though.

He's literally a warrior prince who does almost nothing but fight.

FrothByte
I'd give him a different weapon, but that's all he used in the film. Still, warhammers and maces were efficient weapons during the Middle ages while swords were sidearms. But that's partly because of armor.

I don't know if Thor is a better fighter than Conan. He spent quite a lot of time as an undefeated gladiator after all.

Well we can either base this off their records: In which Conan was an undefeated gladiator and Thor has been relatively undefeated in his centuries of war...

Or we can base this on what they have shown in their movies, in which Conan does move slowly and who's sword fighting style is basically hack and slash. Thor on the other hand has shown quite a bit skill: ducking, dodging, throwing more complex and more technically sound punches and kicks, as well as more technical swings and blocks with his hammer.

Removing Thor's powers doesn't remove his fighting skill nor his speed and agility if I'm not mistaken.

And now that I think about it, if Thor has reflexes fast enough to block laser fire, I don't see why he'd have a problem blocking Conan's sword strikes.

NemeBro
I'd give him a different weapon, but that's all he used in the film. Still, warhammers and maces were efficient weapons during the Middle ages while swords were sidearms. But that's partly because of armor. No mace or hammer was built like Mjolnir. Give it a longer haft, change the shape of the hammer itself, it could be doable, but Mjolnir as it is is borderline the worst-designed weapon ever.

A real warhammer was about three feet long. Mjolnir is a foot at best.

NemeBro

Removing Thor's powers doesn't remove his fighting skill nor his speed and agility if I'm not mistaken.

And now that I think about it, if Thor has reflexes fast enough to block laser fire, I don't see why he'd have a problem blocking Conan's sword strikes. You think that mortal Thor is as fast as god Thor?

lol

Psychotron
Well we can either base this off their records: In which Conan was an undefeated gladiator and Thor has been relatively undefeated in his centuries of war...

Or we can base this on what they have shown in their movies, in which Conan does move slowly and who's sword fighting style is basically hack and slash. Thor on the other hand has shown quite a bit skill: ducking, dodging, throwing more complex and more technically sound punches and kicks, as well as more technical swings and blocks with his hammer.

And now that I think about it, if Thor has reflexes fast enough to block laser fire, I don't see why he'd have a problem blocking Conan's sword strikes.

I don't think Conan moved as slowly as you say. He wasn't fast, but he was no slouch. And he fought with skill, he just didn't suffer the same fate most modern action movies do with their over-choreographed fights (ala Star Wars). I think Conan has the strength edge, he shattered his father's sword with one swing in the first film.

Does Thor keep his reflex while depowered though?

FrothByte
I don't think Conan moved as slowly as you say. He wasn't fast, but he was no slouch. And he fought with skill, he just didn't suffer the same fate most modern action movies do with their over-choreographed fights (ala Star Wars). I think Conan has the strength edge, he shattered his father's sword with one swing in the first film.

Does Thor keep his reflex while depowered though?

We never saw any indication that Thor lost his speed and reflexes while depowered. We know he lost his strength, durability, and magical powers but if his fight with the SHIELD agents proved anything, he still maintained his speed and skill. I mean, it's not like he moved obviously faster in god mode as compared to when he was a human. The strength and durability difference was very obvious, but there was no discernible change in his skill or reflexes.

And I agree about the choreography. Older movies will always move slower than newer movies because choreography and camera work improved. Still, that doesn't change the fact that Conan moved and fought slower than Thor.

KingD19
He was fast enough to take out several SHIELD guards while being almost entirely focused on Mjolnir.

Psychotron
We never saw any indication that Thor lost his speed and reflexes while depowered. We know he lost his strength, durability, and magical powers but if his fight with the SHIELD agents proved anything, he still maintained his speed and skill. I mean, it's not like he moved obviously faster in god mode as compared to when he was a human. The strength and durability difference was very obvious, but there was no discernible change in his skill or reflexes.

And I agree about the choreography. Older movies will always move slower than newer movies because choreography and camera work improved. Still, that doesn't change the fact that Conan moved and fought slower than Thor.

I don't think taking out shield agents proves he kept his godly speed. Why would Odin take away his other attributes, but leave his reflexes?

FrothByte
I don't think taking out shield agents proves he kept his godly speed. Why would Odin take away his other attributes, but leave his reflexes?

Because super speed and super reflexes are not part of his powers?

Think about it. There literally was no difference in how fast Thor moved during his depowered state compared to his powered state.
There was however a huge difference in his strength and durability. If his speed and reflexes were trully enhanced by his powers then we should have seen a significant difference in it. As it is, there was no indication that super speed and super reflexes were part of his power set (as compared to say someone like spiderman).

Besides, his fighting skill is not granted by his powers. And the centuries worth of fighting skill he has accumulated is still better than Conan's stint as a gladiator and barbarian.

Psychotron
Because super speed and super reflexes are not part of his powers?

Think about it. There literally was no difference in how fast Thor moved during his depowered state compared to his powered state.
There was however a huge difference in his strength and durability. If his speed and reflexes were trully enhanced by his powers then we should have seen a significant difference in it. As it is, there was no indication that super speed and super reflexes were part of his power set (as compared to say someone like spiderman).

Besides, his fighting skill is not granted by his powers. And the centuries worth of fighting skill he has accumulated is still better than Conan's stint as a gladiator and barbarian.

When you write "super speed" how can you say it's not part of his powers? It's logical to assume that at the very least his super strength would let him move faster.

Centuries of experience of fighting as a god, being mortal is something else entirely. Besides if he was so good why didn't own the Hulk? Just because he has more experience doesn't mean he's better than Conan.

NemeBro
Powered: Blocks lasers

Depowered: Didn't

"No difference", lol.

FrothByte
When you write "super speed" how can you say it's not part of his powers? It's logical to assume that at the very least his super strength would let him move faster.

Centuries of experience of fighting as a god, being mortal is something else entirely. Besides if he was so good why didn't own the Hulk? Just because he has more experience doesn't mean he's better than Conan.

I can say it's not part of his super powers because he has never showed it. Unless you can show a feat where he displayed some form of super speed?

"If he was so good why didn't he own the Hulk?"

Actually, it was his skill that allowed him to slug it out with Hulk despite Hulk's greater strength and durability. Thor landed more shots in that fight, and that's due to his greater skill. If he had super speed and super reflexes, then he really should have dominated that fight and Hulk and IM should never have been able to hit him.

And even if we did assume that Thor's speed and reflexes are augmented by his powers, it's obviously not by much since there was no big difference between his fighting speed as a human compared to as a god. Which brings me back to my original post: Thor is faster and more skilled than Conan.

FrothByte
Powered: Blocks lasers

Depowered: Didn't

"No difference", lol.

He was never shot at with lasers while he was human. In fact, he was never shot at period.

FrothByte
It's logical to assume that at the very least his super strength would let him move faster.

I agree that this makes sense. But how much does strength amp speed though? If greater strength was directly proportional to speed then we should have seen a huge amp in his speed when he got his powers back. But as it is, the difference was barely noticeable.

So while it's entirely possible that his super strength does augment his speed, it's apparently not by much since we barely notice it.

KingD19
Hulk actually has shown super speed and reflexes. Especially Avengers.

Silent Master
As mortal Thor was shown being faster than Conan, does it really matter if he has superspeed while powered?

Stealth Moose
Has anyone else in this thread seen the Conan films in the last year or so? I'm just curious; they are old films.

Also, the OP should specify if this is as of the first or second movie, because Conan is wiser and in much better shape in the second film. And Destroyer-Conan like routinely punches out horses, camels, and outfights Bombaata, who can lift up people and kill them with one hand. And this is when he isn't deadlifting heavy things and killing anything in front of him.

While 80's choreography does not aid Conan much here, I favor him in weapon combat over Thor; because he has the reach, his weapon can kill easier, and Thor is not used to using de-powered mallet combat form (He is used to having his epic powers and Mjolnir's as well). If anything, at the last battle of the original film, Conan gets hit by a mega-mallet from Thorgrim while riding on horse back (Thorgrim being acted by Swedish strongman Sven-Ole Thorsen) with only a few seconds' daze. Thor will need to work into Conan's guard somehow and kill this guy with a few blows to the head yet not get stabbed, cut, or lose his weapon in a scuffle. While I imagine Thor is a good fighter in any case, I don't see him doing well on average with these drawbacks.

In H2H, I'm not sure. I might rewatch Thor again and re-evaluate, but they're both about the same size, with Conan having more strength feats to his name. And Conan is not a stranger to H2H; his fight in the gladiator games and his throw-down with Bombaata tell us.

Here's the Palace fight from the first film. I submitted it for both the fighting evaluation value and to see (at 1:20ish seconds) how retard-strong Thorgrim is for comparison.

NemeBro
Conan wins the weaponry fight.

This is inarguable.

Mjolnir is bullshit as an actual weapon when stripped of its enchantment.

KingD19
Mjolnir is bullshit as a weapon or a tool. No arguments he loses the weapons fight.

Stealth Moose
Thor beats up SHIELD mooks.

Thor seems to move much better. He has similar size to Conan, but is faster, and his ability to adapt and strike is pretty impressive. Conan has probably more strength, but I'm not entirely convinced it will make the difference. I lean in favor of Thor here.

FrothByte
A hammer or short mallet is a pathetic weapon against a sword. Used by any other warrior it would almost automatically be a loss. We have to consider that Thor is used to fighting other sword wielding opponents using Mjolnir though, and he doesn't always use Mjolnir's enchantment. A lot of times he just uses Mjolnir for melee attacks. So who knows, he might just be skilled enough to beat Conan with a normal hammer.

Plus like I said, he has reflexes fast enough to block laser fire, so blocking sword strikes shouldn't be too far out of his league.

H2H fight: Thor 8/10
Weapons fight: 50/50

KingD19
I will give Thor this. He is used to fighting with and training with Hogun, Volstagg, Sif, and Fandral. People who use a Mace/Nunchaku, Battleaxe, Sword/Shield Combo, and Fencing Saber.

NemeBro

Plus like I said, he has reflexes fast enough to block laser fire Prove he can do this as a mortal.

Anyone who thinks he beats Conan with an unpowered Mjolnir is an idiot. thumb up

Thor is far more powerful than the Warriors Three and Sif, training with them while using Mjolnir's enchantment to make up for its terrible design mean nothing.

KingD19

Thor is far more powerful than the Warriors Three and Sif, training with them while using Mjolnir's enchantment to make up for its terrible design mean nothing.

It means he's used to fighting against weapons with far greater reach than his own.

Silent Master
The only enchantment movie Mjolnir is stated to have is the "if he be worthy".

KingD19
Well that and the "throw/return" But he doesn't just chuck his hammer at them every single time.

FrothByte
Prove he can do this as a mortal.

Anyone who thinks he beats Conan with an unpowered Mjolnir is an idiot. thumb up

Prove that his speed/reflexes are significantly less when he's a mortal.

Silent Master
We can infer that it's an enchantment rather than one of Thor's ability, but IIRC the movie never actually stated that it was an enchantment.

NemeBro
Prove that his speed/reflexes are significantly less when he's a mortal. We never see mortal Thor show reflexes anywhere near that impressive. It is up to you to prove he does.

We both know you can't.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
The only enchantment movie Mjolnir is stated to have is the "if he be worthy". It obviously has some form of kinetic power beyond merely physical, considering what it did to a forest when it hit Cap's shield.

NemeBro
I mean shit you might as well say "prove Thor is physically stronger as a god". Oh sure, Thor's strength feats as a deity are far better than they are as a mortal, but hey, that's not "proof", right? Lol, what a crock of shit.

Tzeentch
edit noob

Silent Master
Yet it didn't do that when he hit Iron-man, Loki, Frost Giants, Hulk or the aliens so either he charged it, which is possible as it gave off a lightning effect upon impact, or it was just a function of how the metal of the hammer reacted to the metal in Cap's shield.

KingD19
Cap's shield has vibranium in it I believe. I think Tony's dad mentioned that in his movie.

Which means it'd reflect all the kinetic energy stored in one of Thor's hits back into the world.

Stealth Moose
So anyone arguing against Thor in melee....

Have you rewatched the movie lately? Or at least Youtube'd some shit?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet it didn't do that when he hit Iron-man, Loki, Frost Giants, Hulk or the aliens so either he charged it, which is possible as it gave off a lightning effect upon impact, or it was just a function of how the metal of the hammer reacted to the metal in Cap's shield. He sent Iron Man flying with a casual tap of Mjolnir, and the effect on Hulk was vastly greater than when his fist, which won't be the case here.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
So anyone arguing against Thor in melee....

Have you rewatched the movie lately? Or at least Youtube'd some shit? Thor might beat Conan in a fist fight.

With these weapons? Lol. I could kill Thor with a sword if he just gets Mjolnir. no expression

Silent Master
He sent Iron Man flying with a casual tap of Mjolnir, and the effect on Hulk was vastly greater than when his fist, which won't be the case here.

Of course he's not going to send Conan flying, nobody said he would.

NemeBro
Calm down sir. That isn't what I was trying to say.

Mjolnir obviously has power beyond "being impossible to lift".

FrothByte
I mean shit you might as well say "prove Thor is physically stronger as a god". Oh sure, Thor's strength feats as a deity are far better than they are as a mortal, but hey, that's not "proof", right? Lol, what a crock of shit.

Thor was noticeably stronger as a god. But speed wise? Did he walk slower as a human? Run slower? Fight slower? Move slower? He didn't. Plus super speed is not part of Thor's powerset. So removing Thor's godly powers shouldn't affect his speed.

Now do us both a favor and think first before you reply again.

Psychotron
Thor was noticeably stronger as a god. But speed wise? Did he walk slower as a human? Run slower? Fight slower? Move slower? He didn't. Plus super speed is not part of Thor's powerset. So removing Thor's godly powers shouldn't affect his speed.

Now do us both a favor and think first before you reply again.

Well he deflected lasers while a god but didn't show any speed feats while he was human.

Has anyone else in this thread seen the Conan films in the last year or so? I'm just curious; they are old films.

Also, the OP should specify if this is as of the first or second movie,

I saw Conan the Barbarian recently, I haven't seen the Destroyer in years, because it's crap. Anyways this is Arnold from both movies since they're the same character.

FrothByte
Well he deflected lasers while a god but didn't show any speed feats while he was human.

And he didn't exactly show super speed while deflecting lasers. Awesome reflexes, but no super speed. He never had to deflect lasers (or any projectiles) while in human form, so we can't really say that he couldn't have.

Plus like I said, there was literally no change in the speed at which he fought. He threw hammer swings, punches and attacks at the frost giants at basically the same speed he threw attacks at the SHIELD agents.

If super speed was part of his power set, then we should have seen a big difference.

Psychotron
And he didn't exactly show super speed while deflecting lasers. Awesome reflexes, but no super speed. He never had to deflect lasers (or any projectiles) while in human form, so we can't really say that he couldn't have.

Plus like I said, there was literally no change in the speed at which he fought. He threw hammer swings, punches and attacks at the frost giants at basically the same speed he threw attacks at the SHIELD agents.

If super speed was part of his power set, then we should have seen a big difference.

So what you're saying is that he doesn't have super speed in either form?

FrothByte
So what you're saying is that he doesn't have super speed in either form?

Yup. I mean, he has never displayed super speed that I'm aware of (except if we count flight speed). He has very fast reflexes and he's definitely no slow-poke, but IMO it looks more like the speed and reflexes of an extremely good warrior/fighter as compared to someone who has legit superhuman reflexes (i.e. Spiderman).

Supra
Conan wins by a land slide.

NemeBro
IMO it looks more like the speed and reflexes of an extremely good warrior/fighter as compared to someone who has legit superhuman reflexes (i.e. Spiderman). If you think this, then why even bring it up? Lol, this ****ing guy.

Conan stomps the weapon fight, probably loses h2h.

DrDeadpool
He sent Iron Man flying with a casual tap of Mjolnir, and the effect on Hulk was vastly greater than when his fist, which won't be the case here.

He didn't send Iron Man FLYING with a casual tap of Mjolnir !! smokin'

FrothByte
If you think this, then why even bring it up? Lol, this ****ing guy.

Conan stomps the weapon fight, probably loses h2h.

Because Thor has shown far better speed and reflexes than Conan, and even if Conan does have an advantage in his sword, Thor has proven that he has reflexes fast enough to block other longer weapons with his hammer (like Loki's spear for example).

Psychotron
Because Thor has shown far better speed and reflexes than Conan, and even if Conan does have an advantage in his sword, Thor has proven that he has reflexes fast enough to block other longer weapons with his hammer (like Loki's spear for example).

Eh, idk about that. Conan wasn't slow in the Destroyer. Or maybe I just remember it that way.

Robtard

Also, the OP should specify if this is as of the first or second movie, because Conan is wiser and in much better shape in the second film. And Destroyer-Conan like routinely punches out horses, camels, and outfights Bombaata, who can lift up people and kill them with one hand. And this is when he isn't deadlifting heavy things and killing anything in front of him.

While 80's choreography does not aid Conan much here, I favor him in weapon combat over Thor; because he has the reach, his weapon can kill easier, and Thor is not used to using de-powered mallet combat form (He is used to having his epic powers and Mjolnir's as well). If anything, at the last battle of the original film, Conan gets hit by a mega-mallet from Thorgrim while riding on horse back (Thorgrim being acted by Swedish strongman Sven-Ole Thorsen) with only a few seconds' daze. Thor will need to work into Conan's guard somehow and kill this guy with a few blows to the head yet not get stabbed, cut, or lose his weapon in a scuffle. While I imagine Thor is a good fighter in any case, I don't see him doing well on average with these drawbacks.

In H2H, I'm not sure. I might rewatch Thor again and re-evaluate, but they're both about the same size, with Conan having more strength feats to his name. And Conan is not a stranger to H2H; his fight in the gladiator games and his throw-down with Bombaata tell us.

Here's the Palace fight from the first film. I submitted it for both the fighting evaluation value and to see (at 1:20ish seconds) how retard-strong Thorgrim is for comparison.

thumb up Glad at least one person has an idea about Arnold Conan.

Conan's greatest strength feat is likely pushing up and holding open that massive stone door in that shit film Destroyer, even if we consider the load was shared evenly with Bombaata.

Stealth Moose
Thor might beat Conan in a fist fight.

With these weapons? Lol. I could kill Thor with a sword if he just gets Mjolnir. no expression

I meant Conan; bad typo, sorry.

Also, about this deflecting lazr shit; this is gross misdirection. First, it's not done in normal form. Second, the hammer is involved. You can't divorce at this point the deflection power from anything aided by his armor and/or hammer, both of which are enchanted.

See here @ about 40 seconds, Thor gets his armor back as soon as he receives his hammer. He then deflects a shot with his hammer, even though the blast is visibly larger than his hammer (meaning it has jack shit to do with reflexes, since no one else could replicate this feat without some kind of innate deflection power).

Let's reinforce something else too: Thor appears to have an almost symbiotic relationship with his hammer in his powered god form, and can control its flight and movement with a thought. The hammer appears to be tied to his flying power, since he 'thinks' on how to move the hammer and holds on for dear life. He is able to use it to dodge Destroyer fire @ 1:15 on the same video.

@ About 1:38 or so, Thor is making a funnel by spinning his hammer impossibly fast. It is during this spinning motion that Thor deflects the blast right at 1:40 and 1:42. After this, he then charges the Destroyer and hammer-first, seems to absorb the brunt of its ridiculous firepower without being burnt or slowed in any way, and drives straight through to the source.

So the real question is: how the hell can anyone argue this as relevant? I mean, really? If you're going to debate, use evidence. This isn't "court of mah opinion k"

Eh, idk about that. Conan wasn't slow in the Destroyer. Or maybe I just remember it that way.

http://media.giphy.com/media/qGzQh6YxxUsqk/giphy.gif

He's faster, or so it seems in Destroyer. He's certainly in better shape. Arnold competed in a competition during the filming and bulked up specifically for that purpose. He's more cut and defined than Barbarian-Conan.

Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up Glad at least one person has an idea about Arnold Conan.

Conan's greatest strength feat is likely pushing up and holding open that massive stone door in that shit film Destroyer, even if we consider the load was shared evenly with Bombaata.

I'd say he's stronger. I give Thor the H2H edge, but in melee I think Conan's familiarity with his superior weapon wins the day.

Psychotron
Arnold actually won the Mr. Olympia in 1980 after he finished Conan the Barbarian, not the Destroyer. He wasn't as cut in the Barbarian, because the director felt a barbarian wouldn't be so lean.

Isn't that gif from Red Sonja?

Stealth Moose
Arnold actually won the Mr. Olympia in 1980 after he finished Conan the Barbarian, not the Destroyer. He wasn't as cut in the Barbarian, because the director felt a barbarian wouldn't be so lean.

You're right, I got them mixed up, because I was watching Youtube videos from both and Destroyer-Conan looks so much more cut. But he's also rarely wearing a tunic in comparison.

I believe so, but he does the same move in Destroyer in the fight with the protectors of the Horn.

Psychotron
Arnold wears a surprising amount of armor in the Barbarian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.