Martian Manhunter's sucker punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
J'onn suckerpunches these people in the back of the head. Who can survive without getting KOED? Not a gauntlet. All DC characters are preboot versions.

1. Classic Wonder Man.

2. Wonder Woman

3. Supergirl

4. Thor

5. Hulk

6. Silver Surfer

7. Superman

Digi
One punch? I dunno, maybe he KOs WM. The rest are momentarily dazed, some more so than others, but wouldn't he need more than this to do dmg. to most of these characters?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
One punch? I dunno, maybe he KOs WM. The rest are momentarily dazed, some more so than others, but wouldn't he need more than this to do dmg. to most of these characters?
In theory yes. But the comics show otherwise. Like how Samson knocked out Hulk with a sucker punch or how both Ares and Skurge who are class 60-70 have knocked out Thor from behind with one punch, and wonder man did it to Thor too or how Ronan has KOED surfer from behind with an attack.

Digi
I guess if the story requires it, it's a convenient excuse. This is forum-setting though...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
I guess if the story requires it, it's a convenient excuse. This is forum-setting though...
We can't just excuse all of those as PIS though. Suckerpunches have always been way more effective than regular punches and its not like J'onn is some lightweight himself.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
In theory yes. But the comics show otherwise. Like how Samson knocked out Hulk with a sucker punch or how both Ares and Skurge who are class 60-70 have knocked out Thor from behind with one punch, and wonder man did it to Thor too or how Ronan has KOED surfer from behind with an attack. and here is the real purpose of the thread

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and here is the real purpose of the thread
Wut? Its not like Superman himself has been knocked out by sucker punches, is it?

StiltmanFTW
J'onn gets KO'd.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
J'onn gets KO'd.
That's always a possibility.

mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.