Snake Eyes Vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
1. H2H
2. Sword Fight
3. Gun Fight

KingD19
Blade in all 3.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade in all 3.

How?

KingD19
Seriously?

Blade is blatantly superhuman, and while Snake Eyes has superhuman agility to a degree(shown in the car chase in the first movie and the mountainside fight in the second, as well as him shooting shuriken out of the air), it's not enough to help him against Blade who is faster, stronger, more durable, and at least as skilled if not more.

The gunfight I might give Snake Eyes if not for the fact that Blade would probably tank several and is a damn good shot.

marwash22
Seriously?

Blade is blatantly superhuman, and while Snake Eyes has superhuman agility to a degree(shown in the car chase in the first movie and the mountainside fight in the second, as well as him shooting shuriken out of the air), it's not enough to help him against Blade who is faster, stronger, more durable, and at least as skilled if not more.

The gunfight I might give Snake Eyes if not for the fact that Blade would probably tank several and is a damn good shot. thumb up

Psychotron
Seriously?

The gunfight I might give Snake Eyes if not for the fact that Blade would probably tank several and is a damn good shot.

This.

Impediment
Blade in all 3.

Supra
Snake Eyes has never lost, Blade loses all the time, how can you guys say Blade in all 3? Snake Eyes is just as good as Blade is.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Supra
Snake Eyes has never lost, Blade loses all the time, how can you guys say Blade in all 3? Snake Eyes is just as good as Blade is.

It was about time.

BruceSkywalker
smmfh.. Snake Eyes dies

Impediment
Snake Eyes has never fought against supernatural monsters.

Blade wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Impediment
SnKe Eyes has never fought against supernatural monsters.

Blade wins. Nope, you're wrong.

Reported for being a dummy.

Supra
Originally posted by Psychotron
It was about time.

laughing

Snake Eyes was an absolute bad ass!! The dude has never been tagged, did a better job then those mechanized suits of his counterparts and defeated Storm Shadow.

0mega Spawn
Supra must me be on something supra strong

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing

Snake Eyes was an absolute bad ass!! The dude has never been tagged, did a better job then those mechanized suits of his counterparts and defeated Storm Shadow.

Did you even seen any of the movies? Snake eyes was Tagged multiple times by Stormshadow.. Shit evn a rookie duke tagged him in sparring.

Psychotron
laughing

Blade stomps opponents with legit super speed all the time.

juggernaut74
laughing

Snake Eyes was an absolute bad ass!! The dude has never been tagged, did a better job then those mechanized suits of his counterparts and defeated Storm Shadow. Didn't Duke tag him in the first movie?

marwash22
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Supra must me be on something supra strong Supraman is trying his best to usurp the troll crown from Quan. Epicurus is also making a run for the thrown.

exciting times on the ol' movie versus forum.

Supra
Originally posted by marwash22
Supraman is trying his best to usurp the troll crown from Quan. Epicurus is also making a run for the thrown.

exciting times on the ol' movie versus forum.

I think Snake Eyes has a chance, say what you want.

michaelx
Super Spite.

Blade stomps. This would look something like Buu vs Krillin.

Robtard
Snake Eyes has never lost,

Blade loses all the time,

how can you guys say Blade in all 3?

Snake Eyes is just as good as Blade is.

Incorrect: http://viooz.co/movies/1375-gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-2009.html

Incorrect. Blade wins far more than he loses and he fights superior opponents. Bullet timers with super-human strength and durability to be exact.

Because Blade is superior.

Incorrect.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Incorrect: http://viooz.co/movies/1375-gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-2009.html

Incorrect. Blade wins far more than he loses and he fights superior opponents. Bullet timers with super-human strength and durability to be exact.

Because Blade is superior.

Incorrect. You just hate asians erm

Supra
Since when did this forum become so pissy. You guys would rather it be dead as a wall then have threads

Impediment
Since when did this forum become so pissy. You guys would rather it be dead as a wall then have threads

Maybe people just share the same opinion, Supra.

Quit making such generalizations and learn to roll along with the flow, man.

Supra
Roger that

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by michaelx
Super Spite.

Blade stomps. This would look something like Buu vs Krillin.
not super spite

SUPRA SPITE!!!

Supra
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
not super spite

SUPRA SPITE!!!

Did something happen when I was gone? Or did we drink some meed in another life cause I don't know you laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
You just hate asians erm

Yes.

But Snake Eyes isn't Asian.

Psychotron
Oh that's right, he was another white guy that becomes a better ninja/samurai/kung-fu master/sushi chef than the asians.

BruceSkywalker
Oh that's right, he was another white guy that becomes a better ninja/samurai/kung-fu master/sushi chef than the asians.

No.. he is actually scottish stick out tongue

Psychotron
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No.. he is actually scottish stick out tongue

Are the Scottish not white now?

0mega Spawn
Did something happen when I was gone? Or did we drink some meed in another life cause I don't know you laughing
You don't know me because i don't feel the need to argue in spite threads...against a troll of all things. laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes.

But Snake Eyes isn't Asian. Uh...he's a ninja so he's asian.

Phucking dumb racist. erm

BruceSkywalker
Are the Scottish not white now?

only some are lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.