Will any new Berserk Anime come out soon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Will there be any new Berserk Anime to come out soon?

TheTyrant
No idea, but I hope a new one comes out. Though I know that Miura is planning to resume his work on the Berserk manga after he finishes the 6 chapters of his newest series, Gigantomakhia, are released.

dadudemon
Based on the rabid fan consumption of the movies, which were mostly lackluster, they will definitely come out with more.

I was thinking about doing some Berserk shorts and placing them at the beginning of movies (like the Animatrix short films did). I have several "shorts" written and I think it could work. I don't have much free time. I wish I knew some big name producers. sad

TheTyrant
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No idea, but I hope a new one comes out. Though I know that Miura is planning to resume his work on the Berserk manga after he finishes the 6 chapters of his newest series, Gigantomakhia, are released. 334 raw just came out today.

And all Berserk fans should check out Gigantomakhia. It's an easy 7-8/10 manga imo and it's pretty short as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.