Pong Krell vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Who would win in a battle to the death?
Setting: Umbara

Jinsoku Takai
Mace Windu after a mildly difficult duel.

Krell is no joke, But Mace Windu... well, he's Mace ****ing Windu!

JediMaster97
Windu. How is this even debatable?

Q99
Yes, certainly Windu.

DARTH POWER
Of course Mace.

The only Jedi who beats Mace is Yoda. Apart from Yoda, perhaps only Skywalker would have a shot at beating Mace, and maybe Count Dooku a shot at stalemating him. No other Jedi is a match for Windu in way shape or form.

But that doesn't undermine Krell. He is a beast.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Of course Mace.

The only Jedi who beats Mace is Yoda. Apart from Yoda, perhaps only Skywalker would have a shot at beating Mace, and maybe Count Dooku a shot at stalemating him. No other Jedi is a match for Windu in way shape or form.

But that doesn't undermine Krell. He is a beast.
I should have picked someone else for Krell, I just kind of made this match up really fast without thinking it through. I'll probably do another thread with Krell soon.

juyomaster34
Windu....but here's an idea....on the house...Pong Krell vs Savage or Maul or both......
Pong Krell's dual double bladed light sabers against Savage and Maul...I'll personally ppv this episode
or season leading up to a 1hr. episode.....

NewGuy01
Doubt Krell could beat Savage alone.

Taay'hai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Doubt Krell could beat Savage alone.

Hear, hear.

Petrus
Mace destroys Pong. I love his name, btw. Pong. It's a fun name.

I don't think Pong would be able to defeat Savage, and obviously not Maul, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.