Sauron enters the Bleach-verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
Because I'm bored as **** and whatnot

Sauron enters the Bleach-verse and sees it as a nice place to conquer

How's he do? Can he solo, or will sheer numbers and well timed hax0rz overwhelm the Dark Lord?

CosmicComet
Does Sauron have any speed feats? Most anime I've seen indulge in at least some low-level superhuman speeds.

NemeBro
Sauron personally doesn't, but characters around or below his level have decent feats, like Balrogs.

StealthRanger
Of whom were capable of flying from Thangorodrim to Lammoth in a very short time

StealthRanger
So... how's Sauron do exactly?

Jmanghan
Uryu kills Sauron by looking at him .-.

Supra
Sauron is weak he dies.

NemeBro
You've never read the books though.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uryu kills Sauron by looking at him .-.

Do tell I am curious

StealthRanger
Well, waiting for that reason

King Ghidorah
Sauron wins. They're going to have to invent a new category for him called 'Hell lord' because that is what they perceive him as with his destructive Maia power and his deadly pyrokinesis as well as the fact his true form resembles a giant, demonic fiery eye. Shinigami, Quincy, Soul Reaper, Arrancar, Hollows and then...HELL LORD. I can see them pulling off their hypersonic city busting feats only to have Sauron still standing there wondering if their attacks were supposed to do any damage at all. For beings like Sauron you need attacks on a divine mystical level not straight up physical attacks. Also for the lulz, Sauron trolls Aizen in mindgames and illusions.

dika123
isn't sauron continents level being ?

King Ghidorah
Originally posted by dika123
isn't sauron continents level being ?

Pretty much. I believe he survived the fall of Numenor which basically involved the continent he was standing on being destroyed by the lightning of the Valar though Sauron survived it. Its hard to gauge Sauron's power though it was stated that Sauron at his most powerful = Morgoth at his weakest...And Morgoth at his weakest still couldn't have his essence destroyed by the Valar/archangels not to mention the fact he destroys mountains with physical hits at his weakest. When Sauron hits back at whatever Bleach race that attacks him, its going to hurt ALOT. Thats around maybe 200 megatons or a bit higher smacking you right in the face with the rage of a dark, powerful Maia behind it.

StealthRanger
Osse raised Numenor from the depths and Sauron should be above that

Werewolf582
If sauron is continent level then Hax is the only way Bleach can win.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Do tell I am curious Never read the books.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.