H/P Doomsday vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who wins?

celeyhyga17
HP DD

Rao Kal El
DD

Brockalizer
DD after a long fight.

Sin I AM
Kurse

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Kurse DD in seconds. He's fast as hell, stronger, and has stabbing weapons that penetrate Superman like he is water.

Khazra Reborn
It's only a matter of time before Doomsday evolves some iron, then it's easy sailing.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
DD has stabbing weapons that penetrate Superman like he is water.

Kurse has spiky armor...
wink

carver9
Kurse wins.

deathslash
Kurse.............

loses this fight.

Golgo13
DD.

JBL
Kurse

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Kurse

In what ways are Kurse better than HP DD?

Diesldude
Doomsday wins.

psycho gundam
DD in seconds. He's fast as hell, stronger, and has stabbing weapons that penetrate Superman like he is water. you say this in every single thread

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you say this in every single thread Not even in 5% of the threads. What a crude exaggeration.

Anyway. DD has flashlike speed whereas Kurse is slow as a turtle. He can clearly land many many blows and slices on Kurse in ratio to one of Kurse's blows (that's if Kurse doesn't fall first due to all the blows).

Sin I AM
POriginally posted by h1a8
Not even in 5% of the threads. What a crude exaggeration.

Anyway. DD has flashlike speed whereas Kurse is slow as a turtle. He can clearly land many many blows and slices on Kurse in ratio to one of Kurse's blows (that's if Kurse doesn't fall first due to all the blows).

No just no

psycho gundam
DD on the other hand has impaled Superman like he was made of liquid and broke his arm like a twig.

Plus he has claws and protrusions to rip and stab the shit out of someone. He went through Superman's shoulder like it was liquid. He's very deadly.
Superman has many many great feats of durability as well as Mjolnir. Feats suggest that Superman's durability isn't too far off from Mjolnir itself. HP DD was shown to easily penetrate Superman's body as easy as liquid. This suggests that HP DD is more than capable of damaging the Destroyer's armor. Originally posted by h1a8
Read HP DD. You see the sound the claw makes when it passes through Superman's shoulder. It's the sound as if something passes through liquid. Originally posted by h1a8
So now I'm back to HP DD winning this. Piercing Superman like he is liquid and having the ability to adapt on the fly is enough for me. Originally posted by h1a8
DD sent a claw through Superman's shoulder like he was made of liquid. That's one hella feat.

I'm not even claiming that DD can harm Mangog, I'm claiming that Mangog can't harm DD (at least not significantly enough). Originally posted by h1a8
Are you crazy? DD sent a claw through Superman's shoulder like Superman was made of liquid. DD has attack speed that even Superman several times complained about and couldn't react to. DD covered miles before Darkseid can turn around.

"Send a claw through Superman's shoulder like it was made of liquid.
Zeus has no feats to suggest he is over a 100x more durable to blunt force than Superman. Thus HP DD has no problem penetrating Zeus."

"Also there is no question of whether DD can damage Thanos. That would be an understatement, especially consider the feat where he penetrated Superman's shoulder like it was made of liquid."

"Who cares about dying? Ko is considered a win last I heard.

Well if the blade is magical then yes. But if it wasn't then it's not going to penetrate Superman like liquid."
Don't think WBH can one shot DD. If not then DD can evolve on the spot more resistance. Also if those claws can go through Superman like he is made of liquid then they definitely can penetrate Hulk. Wasn't Betty slicing him up with a metal sword? Originally posted by h1a8
The problem is that HP DD adapts on the fly. Also, lets not forget those claws that he can send out of his fist that went through Superman like liquid. Also, lets not forget DDs speed. With that said, HP DD wins.
Remember energy blasts are not physical punches or strikes. HP DD claws went through an amp Superman like he was made of liquid. You thing DD can't penetrate any member on this team?

Gave up at this point

Sin I AM
Zeus has no feats to suggest he is over a 100x more durable to blunt force than Superman. Thus HP DD has no problem penetrating Zeus."

"Also there is no question of whether DD can damage Thanos. That would be an understatement, especially consider the feat where he penetrated Superman's shoulder like it was made of liquid."

Well if the blade is magical then yes. But if it wasn't then it's not going to penetrate Superman like liquid."

Gave up at this point

Lol

Branlor Swift
H1 should get banned from Marvel threads, or at least Thanos threads. Or at least banned.

carver9

Gave up at this point

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I never laughed this hard from a post on KMC. This is freaking hilarious.

h1a8

Gave up at this point

Perfect logic! Everything I said. Learn from me and you will be wise.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
H1 should get banned from Marvel threads, or at least Thanos threads. Or at least banned. Maybe you should be banned for backseat modding or flaming (which is against the forum rules).

psycho gundam
laughing out loud x2

h1a8
laughing out loud x2

But seriously. DD can penetrate one of the most durable beings in comics like he is made of liquid. Thus he can penetrate beings 100x more durable with his claws.
DD has shown insane speed and can blitz at will.
DD has shown insane durability and instant healing ability.
DD has shown adapting ability to become more resistant if not completely immune.

Although DD is stronger than Kurse let's assume he is not.
Kurse strength advantage doesn't outweigh the speed, healing factor, durability, adapting on the fly, and sharp claws advantage. This is easy logic to understand.

carver9
But seriously. DD can penetrate one of the most durable beings in comics like he is made of liquid. Thus he can penetrate beings 100x more durable with his claws.
DD has shown insane speed and can blitz at will.
DD has shown insane durability and instant healing ability.
DD has shown adapting ability to become more resistant if not completely immune.

Although DD is stronger than Kurse let's assume he is not.
Kurse strength advantage doesn't outweigh the speed, healing factor, durability, adapting on the fly, and sharp claws advantage. This is easy logic to understand.

Zod broke Superman jaw with a blitz punch. Does that mean that Zod can beat Zeus as well.?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Did broke Superman jaw with a blitz punch. Does that mean that Zod can beat Zeus as well.? Breaking Superman's jaw after building up momentum and it being a sucker punch? That proves at least a peer, nothing more. DD penetrated Superman like he is made of liquid. This is 100x more powerful.

And we go by feats. Zeus has no feats to suggest he is stronger than Superman. He had to grow to a giant in order to lift a mountain, was restrained by She Hulk and Thor (I believe), beat a willing to be sacrificed Hulk up (certainly not a high end Hulk), etc. I will gladly throw away any showings in favor for a strength showing that is beyond Superman as proof. But he has none, but only shown limits.
So what logic says I should believe Zeus is stronger than Superman? Maybe if he grows to the size of a continent then maybe.

DTM
Itll be a good fight, but HP Doomsday is basically anything Kurse is, and a good deal more. DD wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.