Magneto vs Spectrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Erik vs Monica. Who wins?

carver9
Her recent ft was insane. Freaking insane. I wonder if Magneto can control her energy. Is this full power Eric, ABHI?

Iron-man
The currently Magneto loses. If they back at their normal levels, then Magneto only wins if Magneto can control her like other could.

zopzop
Believe it or not, she's actually gotten through his shields before and zapped him. Whether or not that's PIS/CIS, that's up to you guys to decide, just throwing that fact out there.
http://s11.postimg.org/3k24dabhb/image.jpg

If that wasn't PIS/CIS, then Monica wins.

Iron-man
I didn't see it as PIS/CIS because if Magneto doesn't alternate the frequencies of the shield, there is no reason to think Photon couldn't phase through the shield.

Keep in mind She never overpowered through it like she did aganist Planetoid Armanda shield, or Thanos's Flagship.

Again through it's not really a stomp because Magneto can try to manipulate Photon herself because we know that Magneto can manipulate EM energy. It's just matter who is more powerful.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Her recent ft was insane. Freaking insane. I wonder if Magneto can control her energy. Is this full power Eric, ABHI?
Full power. Its Erik Lensherr, not Eric. Got it? Also ****ing Iron man has controlled her energies in the past and Drax and Mar-Vell killed her by absorbing her energies. Neither are as skilled as Magnus.Originally posted by zopzop
Believe it or not, she's actually gotten through his shields before and zapped him. Whether or not that's PIS/CIS, that's up to you guys to decide, just throwing that fact out there.
http://s11.postimg.org/3k24dabhb/image.jpg

If that wasn't PIS/CIS, then Monica wins.
That's not PIS. Thor/She-Hulk tried and failed in the very same page and that's the biggest feat his shield has ever had.

carver9
No it isnt. His biggest ft is withstanding a blast from Galactus.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
No it isnt. His biggest ft is withstanding a blast from Galactus.
That was just a mental shrug by galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.