Weapon XI runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22

Psychotron
Magneto stops him in both scenarios.

Lestov16
Couldn't he just fling a web into Magneto's face and then speedblitz him?

Psychotron
He doesn't have webs. What difference does it make anyway? Magneto stops him for sure in scenario 2, because of the metal skeleton, and in scenario 1 he could Barakpool's own swords against him while Storm barbeques his ass. But if he somehow gets past Magneto on scenario 1 than Neo beats him.

Lestov16
In scenario 2, couldn't he just use his optic blasts to reduce Storm and Magneto into ash? And how will Storm BBQ him when he can regenerate and has an adamantium skeleton?

Psychotron
The adamantium skeleton would be his downfall. Magneto can grab him, like he did Wolverine, and do whatever he wants to him, and there's nothing Barakpool can do to stop him.

Firefly218
Scenario 1: Stops at Neo
Scenario 2: Stops at Magneto
Scenario 3: Gets gang raped

marwash22
that's my mistake, i thought i put in that he wouldn't have the adamantium until after he passed Magneto.

also, this isn't Barakapool, he doesn't have swords... not the ones Wade used, or the ones that were surgically attached.

marwash22
oh, and Neo isn't a computer program. he's to be treated like a real world person who has super powers.

Psychotron
Well in that case Neo stops him in both scenarios. And if not then Knifehead does for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.