Kratos Vs Goku (SS1 or SS2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Kratos Vs Goku (SS1 or SS2)

Kratos from god of war Vs Goku from Dragon ball Z

Pick any weapons for Kratos as he face goku in Battle of death.

Goku is allow go to_super saiyan 1 and 2. But no more after that.

Phanteros
Goku at base kills Kratos with a casual ki blast

Bro SMASH
Goku wins. This is spite.

EmptyHearted
Even goku base beat Kratos???

BloodRain
Yes.

Sacred 117
You didn't seriously think this match was a good idea, did you?!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/thumb/2/22/RWBY12_008276.png/640px-RWBY12_008276.png

DrDeadpool
Ammmm Kratos can defeat Goku !!!

NemeBro
Kratos uses the Golden Fleece to reflect all of Goku's attacks back at him.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
You didn't seriously think this match was a good idea, did you?!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/thumb/2/22/RWBY12_008276.png/640px-RWBY12_008276.png

No but I think the giri in photo is HOT embarrasment

EmptyHearted
Hey guys since ya vote for goku

What if Kratos stab goku with blade of olypmus

What it had any effect of goku?

And will it drain goku powers?

NemeBro
It would kill him, obviously, since Kratos is far physically stronger.

Sacred 117
First I see someone argue Dante against Superman, now this shit?! *sigh* I know it's not the worst thing I've seen here, but sometimes I wonder why I bother sticking around, or rather, coming back. mariofacepalm

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by NemeBro
It would kill him, obviously, since Kratos is far physically stronger.
Since when did the Blade of Olympus become planet busting. Goku has planet durability so the sword isn't doing crap to him.

ScreamPaste
Not physically Goku doesn't. Goku's been badly hurt by physical blows from other characters, none of whom are even close to as strong as Kratos physically.

Goku's resistance to ki/energy attacks is very high end, though, yes.

Sacred 117
I'm wondering about that last part since ki is dependant on physical condition. mmm

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm wondering about that last part since ki is dependant on physical condition. mmm

Not necessarily.

Hercule, despite his physical conditioning (and undoubtedly godly durability), was non-existant with ki. Another example is Spopovitch.

Sacred 117
Unless there's something I'm missing, Hercule didn't know how to access his ki. Can't away for sure, though. It's been a while. mmm

NemeBro
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Since when did the Blade of Olympus become planet busting. Goku has planet durability so the sword isn't doing crap to him. Goku has been laid out by punches to the face that could only demolish a few city blocks.

Kratos rips his head off.

Lord Lucien
Full SSJ Goku was clutching his head in pain after Krillin casually threw a rock at him. Their physical durability is... questionable at best, wildly inconsistent at worst.

ares834
Goku kills Kratos with a casual Ki blast.

Estacado
Goku instant transmission kamehameha's Kratos face off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.