(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs DeadPool (Marval)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
I got this idea of this fight from Marval Vs Capcom game

But this no game, No BS. Pure Fight!!!

DeadPool Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

Deadpool Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 1)

DeadPool Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 4)

Deadpool Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 2)

Who wins?

Charlotte DeBel
Welcome to the spite of high meta/low herald (depending on incarnation) vs low meta.
Deadpool better bring some Cable as backup.

They were paired up in game as "jokers with guns" but KMC-vise those are at least two tiers apart. So without plot devices/popularity power Deadpool is soon KO'ed for good.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Welcome to the spite of high meta/low herald (depending on incarnation) vs low meta.
Deadpool better bring some Cable as backup.

They were paired up in game as "jokers with guns" but KMC-vise those are at least two tiers apart. So without plot devices/popularity power Deadpool is soon KO'ed for good.

I agree. 100%

I don't expect this thread be my biggest thread

I just made it to be sure anyone whom dumb enough beileve deadpool has chance with Dante

Frikcha
i cannot decide! dante is stronger then deadpool but deadpool can't die! he's been decapitated but he still survives. i'm honestly not sure how to kill deadpool but i know it's possible. dante would keep fighting forever as dante doesn't get tired or worn out. i really don't know. can anyone tell me what ways there are of killing deadpool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.