Avengers vs Movie Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Avengers get called to Chicago on the news its under attack. When they get there they run into these villains.

Avengers
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

vs

Villains
Robocain
Super Lycan
Victor Creed
Emil Blonsky
Victor
Marcus
William(Underworld)
Silver Samurai(Wolverine)

0mega Spawn
Avengers stomp

golem370
I would come down to the heavy hitters of the Avengers others get killed

DrDeadpool
Avengers win but Nick fury probably gets eaten by William. evil face

Psychotron
Everyone but Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor dies.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Psychotron
Everyone but Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor dies.
Captain America MIGHT survive though!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Psychotron
Any of the villains on the list would rip him a new one.

NemeBro
Everyone but Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor dies. And any of those three solo.

Nephthys
Assuming Blonsky is Abomination, I don't think so. He can take out any of those 3 with the back-up.

But yes, the Avengers kick ass.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
And any of those three solo.

I don't think so. Abomination would prove a challenge for either Thor or Hulk, and it would beat Iron man.

NemeBro
He fought a demonstrably weaker Hulk, and the notion that he can challenge Thor, well, that's just silly.

Iron Man maybe.

Psychotron
It was the exact same Hulk, and Abom was pushing his shit in until the end. Thor didn't perform as well as Abomination did in his brief tussle with the Hulk.

Silent Master
Avengers Hulk had better feats, that makes him the stronger version.

Placidity
Originally posted by Silent Master
Avengers Hulk had better feats, that makes him the stronger version.

But same continuity, so Abomination is established as a match for Hulk if we are going to use A>B>C logic.

And does Avengers Hulk really have better feat"s" ?

Been awhile, but I think its really that one punch right? That is a high end feat, if we take averages, Avengers Hulk is probably on par with Norton Hulk.

Regarding any of the Big 3 soloing:

I see Abomination giving Thor a fight especially if its in brawling mode like he did with Hulk.

Also, "if" Abomb could grab Iron Man, he would break Tony's spine Bane-style.

Silent Master
Abomination isn't an ally of Thor, so Thor isn't likely to try and reason with him like he did with the Hulk.

BTW, I don't see any reason to ignore the punch feat.

Placidity
Abomination isn't an ally of Thor, so Thor isn't likely to try and reason with him like he did with the Hulk.

BTW, I don't see any reason to ignore the punch feat.

I didn't say ignore, I said factor feats into an average. A common practice for Comic Book Vs, probably not on Movie Vs.

Silent Master
Where in a comic vs have we ever averaged the showings in a single comic?

Placidity
Where in a comic vs have we ever averaged the showings in a single comic?

Go Silent Master, beat that straw man!

Boy you go out of your way to be agreeable don't ya? wink

Silent Master

Psychotron
But it's the same Hulk. They're in the same continuity.

Silent Master
Do you remember how the Hulk's powers work?

Psychotron
That doesn't change anything. They're the same character, and you have to use feats from both.

Silent Master
So, you're not aware of how his powers work.

Thank you.

Psychotron
The madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets blah blah blah. So what? You think Hulk wasn't mad when the Abomination was pushing his shit in?

carver9
Just want to throw out there that Thor didn't try to reason with Hulk during their fight and I have already proven that wrong. With that said, Abomination can beat anyone on the team. He is the deciding factor for this fight.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by carver9
Just want to throw out there that Thor didn't try to reason with Hulk during their fight and I have already proven that wrong. With that said, Abomination can beat anyone on the team. He is the deciding factor for this fight.
But he can't defeat Hulk, Thor and Iron man together !!
Thor and Hulk can fight with Abomination and defeat him meanwhile Iron man can occupy the others until Thor and Hulk arrive and help him destroy the rest. smokin'

Zack Fair
Originally posted by golem370
The Avengers get called to Chicago on the news its under attack. When they get there they run into these villains.

Avengers
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

vs

Villains
Robocain
Super Lycan
Victor Creed
Emil Blonsky
Victor
Marcus
William(Underworld)
Silver Samurai(Wolverine) Hulk/Thor maybe even Iron Man solo.

Just want to throw out there that Thor didn't try to reason with Hulk during their fight and I have already proven that wrong. With that said, Abomination can beat anyone on the team. He is the deciding factor for this fight. Hahaha no.

carver9
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
But he can't defeat Hulk, Thor and Iron man together !!
Thor and Hulk can fight with Abomination and defeat him meanwhile Iron man can occupy the others until Thor and Hulk arrive and help him destroy the rest. smokin'

Don't see a double team happening when you have a guy (Silver Samurai) that can literally slice any of the Avengers in half along with withstanding their attacks since he is covered in adamantium. Lets also not forget William who is at least a class 10, with an insane healing factor and is pretty much faster than anyone on the battlefield. Ironman armor is strong but we have seen what can damage it and William would more than likely rip his suit completely off of him. Ironman, Hulk, and Thor can not win this by themselves. This is a curb stomp in favor of the villains.

golem370
No Abom just Blonsky

Psychotron
No Abom just Blonsky

Just when the thread had some potential. Avengers stomp.

golem370
Their are some pretty powerful people their Robocain is extremely tough and powerful so is the elder vamps and William and the Super Lycan. Emil, Victor, & Silver Samurai would give Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow & Fury a damn good fight which leaves Robocain, Super Lycan, Victor, & Marcus a fight for Thor, Hulk, & Iron Man. Super Lycan alone was easily as strong or stronger then Spider-Man and has and extremely.

NemeBro
It was the exact same Hulk, and Abom was pushing his shit in until the end. Thor didn't perform as well as Abomination did in his brief tussle with the Hulk. Thor fought an enraged Banner who transformed against his will because he was so furious. Abomination fought a Hulk that transformed willingly, and started out with less juice.

Thor also only used like two of his powers against Abomination.

I'll admit that I didn't even see Abomination on that list, but Thor would crush Abomination, unless he tried to brawl it out. Were he to fight it like he did Destroyer, Abomination would have no response.

NemeBro
Don't see a double team happening when you have a guy (Silver Samurai) that can literally slice any of the Avengers in half along with withstanding their attacks since he is covered in adamantium. Lets also not forget William who is at least a class 10, with an insane healing factor and is pretty much faster than anyone on the battlefield. Ironman armor is strong but we have seen what can damage it and William would more than likely rip his suit completely off of him. Ironman, Hulk, and Thor can not win this by themselves. This is a curb stomp in favor of the villains. William was a weak pussy.

Thor and Hulk could kill him with one punch.

Silver Samurai is a bit tougher, but Thor fries him with one sustained burst of lightning.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor fought an enraged Banner who transformed against his will because he was so furious. Abomination fought a Hulk that transformed willingly, and started out with less juice.

Thor also only used like two of his powers against Abomination.

I'll admit that I didn't even see Abomination on that list, but Thor would crush Abomination, unless he tried to brawl it out. Were he to fight it like he did Destroyer, Abomination would have no response.

The Hulk is always angry. But yes Thor didn't use any of his more exotic abilities against him (not that he has many in the movies). He had no reason to hold back against Kurse, and didn't use any there either. In fact he got stomped. Abomination would be a good fight for Thor based on his performance against Hulk. Not that it matters now since it's just Blonsky.

golem370
Norton Hulk was not that angry he was thinking aka using the cars as a form of knuckles for his hitting also he sorta gave a more fighting after fighting abit with Abom not his normal feelings about fighting. Nothing Norton did was that impressive specially against the other two Hulks.

Psychotron
What does using the cars prove? Avengers Hulk used the surroundings too. How are you supposed to gauge Hulk's anger? I'd think he would be pretty pissed since Abom was kicking his ass right from the start.

golem370
It proofs that Norton Hulk felt like he needed help with his punches to me and that he wasn't pissed off because he didn't really want to fight. Hulk when pissed are ready to fight till the end as a example when Cap said Hulk smash he smiled that he was set loose. I don't think he was pissed he was loosing I think he was angry because he had to keep fighting him.

Psychotron
By your own logic Avengers Hulk needed help against Thor too. Hulk was definitely pissed when he fought Abomination and he was still beating him until the end.

golem370
No imo he wasn't angry and who know how the fought would have went against Thor but just before Hulk was shot at by the jet Thor looked like he was getting the worse of the fight. The fact the Hulk was losing through most of the fight shows me he was pissed not until he was being pressed against the wall and then overpowered Abom did he really start getting pissed. Abom at base level use to get the best of Hulk until Hulk got pissed and got the advantage over Abom. When it was Bana is raged out when it was Norton he was more in control when it was Ruffalo he was angry but when he turn he loses his control.

Psychotron
That's just a lot of speculation. Norton Hulk was angry (as anyone getting their ass kick would be) but Abomination simply had a higher base level. It's like that in the comics too.

golem370
4.47 into the click the lack of wanting to keep fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz59G2ZREF4

Psychotron
And right after that he looked pissed. Still got overpowered by the Abomination, and this is fairly long into the fight. Hulk no doubt worked up some anger for that time, and Blonsky still swept him like a green ball of dust.

golem370
Even if he was mad that just shows that Hulk was not up to the levels of the other ones.

carver9
Yep, he was too much for Hulk and was literally stomping him. The Thor and Hulk fight, by the end of it, Thor was getting grabbed and tossed around and he wasn't trying to reason with Hulk. How in the hell is someone reasoning with someone when thor hit with a full fledge uppercut, tried to choke him with his hammer, kneed him in the face. Doesn't sound like someone that is holding back to me. Using one statement during the beginning of the fight doesn't take away from this either. Abomination would kill Thor.

carver9
Even if he was mad that just shows that Hulk was not up to the levels of the other ones.

You're wrong. Even during the time Hulk was trying to protect his loved ones he was getting worked.

golem370
Norton Hulk did not have his mind in the game he was there too focus Abomination attention from the by standers on to himself. He was in the mind to beat or kill Abom. When Abom started swinging the chain towards Hulk's friends Hulk got up and got the better wrapping the chain around abom' s neck and chocking him to death.

Psychotron

No, that just shows how f*cking strong Abomination was. Hulk was definitely getting mad and was still losing. He only got mad enough to win at the end.

golem370
Abom's strength was nothing compared to the first Hulk or the Avenger's Hulk he did nothing imo comparable to tossing a tank around a mile away or gorilla pressing a 65 ton tank like a tackling dummy or stopping the leviathan alien in his tracks which was around 1000tons and flying at him. Hulk near the end got stronger then Abom he pulled his arm away from himself and he was able to keep Abom in that chock hold. A lot of Aboms advantage over the Hulk was he was a psycho and had really good fighting skills.

carver9
No, that just shows how f*cking strong Abomination was. Hulk was definitely getting mad and was still losing. He only got mad enough to win at the end.

And he didn't do that by fist cuff either...he used the environment to beat Blonsky. No telling how the fight would've went if those chains wasn't there.

Psychotron
And he didn't do that by fist cuff either...he used the environment to beat Blonsky. No telling how the fight would've went if those chains wasn't there.

Yeah, and Blonsky had his back turned too. Definitely would have given Thor a run for his money. We already saw Kurse beat the shit out of him.

Abom's strength was nothing compared to the first Hulk or the Avenger's Hulk he did nothing imo comparable to tossing a tank around a mile away or gorilla pressing a 65 ton tank like a tackling dummy or stopping the leviathan alien in his tracks which was around 1000tons and flying at him. Hulk near the end got stronger then Abom he pulled his arm away from himself and he was able to keep Abom in that chock hold. A lot of Aboms advantage over the Hulk was he was a psycho and had really good fighting skills.

Abomination overpowered the Hulk for most of the fight. Abom >> base strength Hulk. Deal with it. And considering a freshly turned Hulk stopped the Leviathan we can see just How powerful Blonsky was.

golem370
No because Norton Hulk being overpowered is not Avengers Hulk being overpowered. Two different animals imo I believe if Avengers Hulk hit Abom with the alien punch he would be seriously injured or dead.

Psychotron
Ridiculous. The Avengers Hulk is the same character. Ang Lee Hulk is the seperate one.

golem370
Based of feats they are not the same.

Silent Master
The Hulk's strength level isn't static, based on feats Avengers Hulk is clearly much stronger than Norton Hulk.

Psychotron
But based on plot they're the same character. So there.

Zack Fair
Norton Hulk was noticeably weaker than the Ruffalo incarnation in Avengers. I seem to remember him struggling to lift a military jeep/SUV during the university action sequence.

Silent Master
And based on feats, the Hulk was much stronger during the Avengers movie.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Norton Hulk was noticeably weaker than the Ruffalo incarnation in Avengers. I seem to remember him struggling to lift a military jeep/SUV during the university action sequence.

thumb up

Psychotron
Norton Hulk didn't have any trouble with anything until he met the Abomination. So you can't say he was any weaker. I don't see why admitting Blonsky is stronger than base Hulk is a problem, it's a always been like that in the comics.

Silent Master
Going by feats, Norton Hulk is much weaker.

Psychotron
What did he struggle with? Because I remember him beating the military.

Silent Master
Again, Avengers Hulk has the better feats, thus he is stronger.

golem370
Well he hurt his head by knocking it on a cave ceiling.

Psychotron
Well he hurt his head by knocking it on a cave ceiling.

Great point. Truly.

Again, Avengers Hulk has the better feats, thus he is stronger.

See the problem is you're treating him as a separate character when he is not. It's just a different actor. So unless you have some actual proof you have no argument.

golem370
Writing can also be written differently to based on the writing Norton Hulk did not show strength level comparable to Avengers Hulk he didn't show he had the leaping ability as Avengers Hulk and Avengers Hulk showed more rage then Norton's Hulk.

Psychotron
He didn't show anything weaker either.

Silent Master
Writing can also be written differently to based on the writing Norton Hulk did not show strength level comparable to Avengers Hulk he didn't show he had the leaping ability as Avengers Hulk and Avengers Hulk showed more rage then Norton's Hulk.

He doesn't seem to understand how the Hulk's powers work.

Psychotron
The Leviathan punch was from a freshly changed Hulk. Abomination dominated a freshly transformed Hulk. Hulk was equally angry in both cases.

Silent Master
The punch feat is far beyond any Norton feat, thus he was stronger/madder.

Zack Fair
thumb up

I don't see the problem. I think it is reasonable to say Avengers Hulk was stronger. The statement can be backed up by feats and plot. Banner appeared to learn how to better control his transformation/power at the end of The Incredible Hulk; helicarrier incident not withstanding.

golem370
Norton Hulk was eventually stronger then Abom he took a beating before he was able to get that strong. Norton Hulk didn't show a healing factor either or not as much Abom had a healing factor even before full abom transformation. Abom had a lot more fighting ability then Norton Hulk which imo also gave Abom the advantage.

Zack Fair
Yeah. No argument here. Norton Hulk did show us the "Madder Hulk gets stronger Hulk gets" dynamic strength. He did get pissed enough to overpower Abom at the end.

Psychotron
That's what I'm saying. Abom > base strength Hulk. It's always been that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.