Gaara vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Godzilla from Godzilla vs Space Godzilla (the Heisei series are canon to him)

Post-timeskip Gaara with mommy powers.

Let's say that there is not a dramatic speed difference for the sake of the battle. They fight in a gigantic desert with Meganulas flying through the stage.

ScreamPaste
I don't know shit about Gaara, but a Godzilla thread has my interest. mmm

BloodRain
Sand in the eyes

/thread

Bentley
Originally posted by BloodRain
Sand in the eyes

/thread

Prove that Gaara uses sand in that way ahah

AuraAngel
It might be the first usage of sand from Gaara.

Bentley
Originally posted by AuraAngel
It might be the first usage of sand from Gaara.

He still needs to mount a defense, since he needs to levitate sand up to 100 meters to Goji's head.

Nephthys
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130721035761/godzilla/images/8/86/Atomic_Breath_VS_Sydney_Opera_House.gif

/thread.

BloodRain
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpke5umsLU1r18rjzo1_400.gif

/Denied

Nephthys
Theres a thread on the Naruto forums where Godzilla beat all of Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Negima, HunterxHunter and Katekyo Hitman Reborn in a gauntlet. >:T

That might have been a different incarnation of Zilla though. IDK. But any version of him is pretty phucking hardcore and beyond Gaara imo.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Theres a thread on the Naruto forums where Godzilla beat all of Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Negima, HunterxHunter and Katekyo Hitman Reborn in a gauntlet. >:T

That might have been a different incarnation of Zilla though. IDK. But any version of him is pretty phucking hardcore and beyond Gaara imo.
To be fair, Naruto Forums are pretty wacktarded a lot of the time, even I have to look at some of their Zelda calcs and sigh, to give you an idea.

That said I don't know much about Naruto, I'm just pointing out why Narutoforums isn't a great source.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, but they based it on legitimate stuff like Godzilla surviving in a black hole + at absolute zero and the ability to throw 30,000 ton monsters over the horizon and spam city busters.

Also apparently (a version of?) Godzilla is made out of the souls of the people the Japanese slaughtered in WWII. I... didn't know that. Huh. I guess thats why he's so pissed at Japan.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh yeah, but they based it on legitimate stuff like Godzilla surviving in a black hole + at absolute zero and the ability to throw 30,000 ton monsters over the horizon and spam city busters.

..Didn't see a single mention of sand resistance >.>

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure none of those feats apply to this version of Godzilla. I'm not really boned up on my Zilla lore so IDK.

I just like the idea of Godzilla hyper-beaming Gaara into oblivion.

Bentley
Nope, this version of Godzilla hasn't:

1) Resisted a blackhole.
2) Shot a meteor before it falls into orbit and hits him. He tanked that sh_t.
3) Thrown giant monsters into the horizon.
4) Has no flight.
5) Not made of Japanese souls.
6) Not tanked nuclear explosions.
7) Not tanked Absolute Zero on water.

Those are other versions of godzilla.

Blight
He'd still win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.