If their moral compass was suddenly flipped which villain would make the best hero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
what the title says

carver9
Zoom

DarkSaint85
Doom.

carver9
Tomb (stone)

Digi
Fin Fang Foom

Brockalizer
If Joker were to flip that'd be pretty cool. He could still kill people, but only bad guys, kinda like Venom/Brock. Or maybe Atrocitus, kinda like back in Brightest Day.

Newjak
Non-Serious Answer:
Stiltman no kitten would ever get stuck in a tree again!!!

Serious Answer:
Doom

Wonder Man
Kingpin could be a superhero recruting agent and groom upincomming hero's.

Digi
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If Joker were to flip that'd be pretty cool. He could still kill people, but only bad guys, kinda like Venom/Brock. Or maybe Atrocitus, kinda like back in Brightest Day.

You ruined the thread. Shame!

no expression

Yamcha
Ultraman ;3

He'd be like...Superman...but only with the mentality of Frank Castle xD.

Like he saves a schoolbus full of children, does a line of K-Nite off one of their notebooks, scoffs at them and demands they stay in school and flies off immediately towards Lex Luthor, through the building just to clothesline his head off before Lex even has time to notice, just to spear himself right through the other side of the building and burrow through the back of an unsuspecting Metallo only to emerge from his chest cavity, thus killing him (again) and boosting his powers even more so and then while continuing that breakneck pace, swinging over to Gotham and frying The Joker who he overheard talking smack, along with his entire hideout with heat vision before elbow dropping Scarecrow who was trying to flee the location, immediately killing him while also leaving a nice crater so when it rains it will fill up with water an the Street Rats can drink fresh rain water until their heart's content (it's really slummy in this part of Gotham) then going to clean up a few more of the Dark Knight rogues gallery, before taking a nice break to cut up some more K-Nite for later on.

Like just think of the street level villains who would be wiped off the map xD.

Estacado
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom.

Bentley
Kang needs no morality compass shift, he's the hero we deserve kangbiscuits

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang needs no morality compass shift, he's the hero we deserve kangbiscuits

Maybe the one YOU deserve.

Because you're French.

Bentley
Maybe the one YOU deserve.

Because you're French.

mmm

It is true that you americans deserve something like Zarko the Tomorrow Man instead.

pym-ftw
Pym.

SquallX
****ing Darkseid.

Sin I AM
saint of all killers

thread

DarkSaint85
But he's not a villain....

Mindship
Doom.

maxivitopowe
Toome

Sin I AM
But he's not a villain....

YES HE IS

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
YES HE IS

Wow. I take it you've had this argument before....prithee, tell me why he is a villain?

We'd have to look before he became Death Incarnate and existed as a 'homicidal concept'.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
mmm

It is true that you americans deserve something like Zarko the Tomorrow Man instead.

You Americans??

Pfft.

Besides, I'd rather nominate Turner D Century.

CortSether
Shuma-Gorath.

He's satisfy all the lonely women in Japan whose husbands don't pay any attention to them.

maxivitopowe
Kang
The Elders
Volthoom
Ganthet
Red & Yellow Lanterns
Red Skull
Mags
Graviton
Zoom
The Rogues
Sinister Six
The Injustice League
Loki
The Krime Syndikate

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Kang
The Elders
Volthoom
Ganthet
Red & Yellow Lanterns
Red Skull
Mags
Graviton
Zoom
The Rogues
Sinister Six
The Injustice League
Loki
The Krime Syndikate

Nah. A lot of these guys are one-dimensional - they exist only to act as a villain to the hero (Skull, Zoom, Injustice, Crime Syndicate, Volthoom). Remove that villainy, and there's nothing interesting about them. A 'good' Ultraman is just Superman.

maxivitopowe
The Inteligencia?

jaxthejester
Thanos the Benevolent.

Saver of kittens. Vegetarian. Fell in love with the aspect of Life. You get the idea.

golem370
Thanos would be the best.

maxivitopowe
bump

iscaremonkeys
green mutha facking goblin
or kid buu

the Darkone
Doom
Thanos
Loki

TheLordofMurder
Dracula...

He'd infect all the scum of the Earth and then force them to defend Earth against all threats...

Happy Dance

Time Immemorial
Thanos, Doom

pym-ftw
I'd like to see more teams based around countries, a French superhero team lead by Batroc could be cool.

Kazenji
Nah. A lot of these guys are one-dimensional - they exist only to act as a villain to the hero (Skull, Zoom, Injustice, Crime Syndicate, Volthoom). Remove that villainy, and there's nothing interesting about them. A 'good' Ultraman is just Superman.

Red Skull is also plain ****ing evil

he has nothing redeeming for him to suddenly start helping people.

maxivitopowe

nah its more same method opposite reason

Existere
Loki

Epicurus
Dr Doom.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Zoom
Doom.
Tomb (stone)
Originally posted by Digi
Fin Fang Foom

All worthy candidates.

maxivitopowe
Did I predict Axis?

cdtm
Superman.

Mindset
Doom

carver9
Doomsday

DarkSaint85
Doomsday

Like Gog Wars Doomsday?

http://i.imgur.com/kNLF1Eoh.jpg

The Spectre+
metallo

HumbleServant
Alexander Luthor

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Did I predict Axis?

Marvel keeps stealing ideas from us.

cdtm
This actually happened with Megatron in IDW. Visiting a mass grave essentially broke him, and he went on to save another universe under an evil theocracy, and then turn himself in to pay for his war crimes (The options on the table were execution, and his spark being extracted and sealed off permanently, so he could never move on to the afterlife.)

XLR87T3
Luthor, always Luthor

the Darkone
Doom, Loki

Bentley
Kang would conquer the world by killing sh_t tons of people but after they submit to his military might he'd give them free health care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.