Who can resist Phoenix force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Who could resist Jean's PF disintegration.

1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3. Loki
4. Colossus
5. Man of Steel

Silent Master
I haven't watched that movie in years, what was the most durable object that she destroyed?

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
I haven't watched that movie in years, what was the most durable object that she destroyed?

She wrecked the entire island, steel, cars, humans, basically anything she wanted to.

KingD19
Magneto doesn't have his shields, so he shouldn't even be on this list.

Thor probably could for a while. Easily long enough to kill her before we get to see if he'll eventually fall victim.

Loki more than likely can't. He's a Frost Giant and we saw how easily the Destroyer disintegrated them. But 9/10 it was an illusion anyway so he's in no danger.

We've seen Colossus do absolutely nothing aside from be bulletproof and throw some guys through a wall as well as toss Beast and punch a frozen guy to pieces. We've seen more strength than durability, I think all he had on that front was tanking a cop car hitting him in the head. But that doesn't show defense against matter manip, just physical damage.

And Superman can. Same as Thor, whether he will eventually get hurt/die is up to debate, but she'd be dead long before we found out.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
Magneto doesn't have his shields, so he shouldn't even be on this list.

Thor probably could for a while. Easily long enough to kill her before we get to see if he'll eventually fall victim.

Loki more than likely can't. He's a Frost Giant and we saw how easily the Destroyer disintegrated them. But 9/10 it was an illusion anyway so he's in no danger.

We've seen Colossus do absolutely nothing aside from be bulletproof and throw some guys through a wall as well as toss Beast and punch a frozen guy to pieces. We've seen more strength than durability, I think all he had on that front was tanking a cop car hitting him in the head. But that doesn't show defense against matter manip, just physical damage.

And Superman can. Same as Thor, whether he will eventually get hurt/die is up to debate, but she'd be dead long before we found out.

Ok I swapped Mag for Wolverine as its speculation if she used full PF on him, I forgot about Mag not having his shields .

KingD19
Wolverine could probably tank it. But he'd be hurting a lot more I think if she used it full bore on him.

Supra
Wolverine could probably tank it. But he'd be hurting a lot more I think if she used it full bore on him.

Could she strip him to bone with full force and over ride is regen?

KingD19
It's a possibility, but we don't know just how much she was putting into hurting him. So there's a chance she could instantly flay him to a skeleton, or a chance that was all she had.

Placidity
Only Man of Steel has high enough durability feats to suggest he could resist disintegration - that is, his skin has remained invulnerable to significant forces.

Utrigita
I think the only one that could resist it for a longer amount of time would be Superman, but in the end I think that he would be disintegrated, it would just take time.

Epicurus
Loki and Superman definitely take her best shot and laugh at it.

Psychotron
Loki got wrecked by the Hulk. He ain't tanking shit. Thor tanks it, maybe. Superman definitely does.

Supra
Man of Steel did survive the singularity pull on his body.

wallman77
Originally posted by Supra

Lol for that matter so did lois...seeing as how she managed to fall while everything else was being sucked up. Hell she could prbs resist jean lol

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supra

So did Lois.

Zack Fair
LoL.

So now Lois has kryptonian durability/strength.

Its just one ridiculously stupid plot hole. Then again its there so whatever.

Silent Master
No, it just means that tanking the pull of "the singularity" isn't nearly as impressive as certain people are trying to paint it.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Psychotron
Loki got wrecked by the Hulk. He ain't tanking shit. Thor tanks it, maybe. Superman definitely does.
He was only dazed from the Hulk's rageout. There was not a single bruise, scratch or even KO on him. He also survived the explosion of the Bifrost bridge, being thrown through a rift in space-time, along with a direct hit from Coulson's Destroyer-gun. He may not be as powerful as guys like Thor or Superman, but he's definitely on their level of durability.

KingD19
He never took a hit from the Destroyer Gun. It was an illusion.

Supra

How do you know that he didn't take that hit?

Epicurus
Nope, we saw Coulson hit him with the gun. Illusion was what he used for trapping Thor in the glass vault or for stabbing Coulson.

Supra
Originally posted by Epicurus
Nope, we saw Coulson hit him with the gun. Illusion was what he used for trapping Thor in the glass vault or for stabbing Coulson.

yup!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.