Welcome to Zek'Ton Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sawgittarius
Hello, dear readers, my name is Dmitri Torgashin, I am student from Togliatti, Russia.

I create and develop a new sci-fi race - Zek'Ton (Zekuri Tonquda) - embodiment of transhumanism aliens, about a year leading WIP (Work in Progress) at ~10 sites; go according to plan and regularly spread various "updates" in the form of race changes, adding new ideas, objects, characters, etc. - I clearly understand; that I create, that I can, what audience await from me and the direction in which the Universe evolved.

As for the main purpose - I make every attempt to reach out to film companies, but due to lack of feedback from "their doubtful emails" I do not know, I succeed or not. Together we will create an epic story-movie about Zek'Tones, that for a long time will delight audiences with interesting ideas and "depth" - especially my version of the plot I invented (can be found on the links above) and occasionally working on the scenario.

If you like my project, and if you can convey information about it to the right people - I will be glad to mutually deal.

You can see the ZTU Concept here:

English #1 - scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?80117-Welcome-to-Zek-Ton-Universe

English #2 - forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=116820

Russian - arttalk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9354

Pleasant reading smile

Twitter - twitter.com/Sawgittarius
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsawgittarius

[email protected]
[email protected]

Kind regards,
Dmitri.

Sawgittarius
Today posted a new "update" in the ZTU threads, which you can see on the links above. Check this out! smile

lorbo
Nice. I like it. You have put a lot of work into it I can tell.

I too write science fiction aliens, but I don't have the resources you have, so all I have is my wire notebook and figment.com

This is what I have so far: http://figment.com/books/755850-Mapping-The-Universe

If you like it, lemme know.

I like what I have seen of your work so far. But I have no power, I'm no TV producer.

Sawgittarius
Hello.
Not very long ago, I posted a new ZTU update - Quwict's Quartership.

More details at the links above.

@lorbo
Hi, thank you)
To be honest, I just now saw your reply. In the near future I will try to find time to read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.