Animation Battle - Darkseid vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Darkseid from Justice League War vs the Avengers from the latest cartoon. Who wins?

Khazra Reborn
Darkseid's durability kinda sucked in JLA War. The fact that his eyes never grew back, like in the comics annoyed me.

Be that as it may, the animated Avengers aren't anywhere near their comic levels either. I doubt they'd do any better than the JLA.

Damborgson
From Avengers Assemble or whatever the new crap that's out is? Darkseid should completely wail on everyone.

deathslash
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Darkseid's durability kinda sucked in JLA War. The fact that his eyes never grew back, like in the comics annoyed me.

Be that as it may, the animated Avengers aren't anywhere near their comic levels either. I doubt they'd do any better than the JLA. thumb up I hated the way that his durability was portrayed in that movie. What sort of world do I live in when the Flash is capable of hurting DC's god of evil?

Darkseid wins 8/10 but with a fair amount of difficulty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.