Hansel and Gretel vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Hansel,Gretel,Edward and Ben vs Voldemort

Scenario 1 No avada kedavra

Scenario 2 all spells allowed

Stealth Moose
Is Voldy bullet-proof?

thanos-prime
i don't think so, though he should have ways of blocking or avoiding them.

Nephthys
They shoot him.

BlackZero30x
by the end of the movie they were able too shoot through magical protection. If that counts here im not sure they could lose...

BruceSkywalker
don't recall Voldy tanking bullets.. he loses this

KingD19
Wizards were scared of local rubes with shotguns for a reason. And Hansel and Gretel were immune to magic.

quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

No.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
No. What a retort.

StealthRanger
Voldemort gets shot

Stealth Moose
What a retort. Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't recall Voldy tanking bullets.. he loses this Originally posted by KingD19
Wizards were scared of local rubes with shotguns for a reason. And Hansel and Gretel were immune to magic.

quanchi112
Rowling's opinion is only good for the books. Crucio and game over.

StealthRanger
Immunity to magic says no

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Immunity to magic says no Based off what ?

StealthRanger
Immunity to magic, duh

KingD19
It being explicitly stated that they were immune to magic.

And them shrugging off spells for the entirety of the movie.

Robtard
Quanchi's not seen that shit film.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Immunity to magic, duh How is this proving it immunity to Crucio ?

KingD19
Because Crucio is magic...and they're immune to magic.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19

This is not a difficult concept to grasp. All magic isn't created equally so no that isn't proof.

KingD19
Until you can prove otherwise, I'd say it is. But fine, let's say the siblings aren't immune. They still have 4 members of the team. 2 of them have magic of their own and are superhumanly enhanced in strength, speed, durability,etc... One is a gigantic troll that splinters full grown trees with ease and can hurl boulders. And while the last is just a normal guy, he's still a damn good shot.

Voldemort can't handle that many serious threats at once, especially since at least 3 of them will be shooting at him with high speed bullets and arrows.

quanchi112
Until you can prove otherwise, I'd say it is. But fine, let's say the siblings aren't immune. They still have 4 members of the team. 2 of them have magic of their own and are superhumanly enhanced in strength, speed, durability,etc... One is a gigantic troll that splinters full grown trees with ease and can hurl boulders. And while the last is just a normal guy, he's still a damn good shot.

Voldemort can't handle that many serious threats at once, especially since at least 3 of them will be shooting at him with high speed bullets and arrows. He can fly and shoot massive energy blasts. Please. He sends off a fire snake, energy blasts, black matter, etc.

Robtard
All magic isn't created equally so no that isn't proof.

Burden of proof that Voldermort's magic will affect beings who are "immune to magic" is on you, princess. That's how it works smile

KingD19
Yet when he fought people, his tendency was to stand on the ground and barely move.

And the time it takes him to speak the incantation, make correct wand movements, and cast the spell. He's been riddled with holes. Riddled? Get it. Because his name is Riddle...and then he dies.

StealthRanger
In all fairness, what's the strongest level of magic these ****ers have resisted?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Burden of proof that Voldermort's magic will affect beings who are "immune to magic" is on you, princess. That's how it works smile Why is it ? Claim was. Potter magic hasn't worked on who ?

quanchi112
Yet when he fought people, his tendency was to stand on the ground and barely move.

And the time it takes him to speak the incantation, make correct wand movements, and cast the spell. He's been riddled with holes. Riddled? Get it. Because his name is Riddle...and then he dies. He flew to attack Potter in the air and teleported around while fighting Potter around.

siriuswriter
Rowling's opinion is only good for the books. Crucio and game over.

Erm, not true. The producers of the movies made sure that JK Rowling was one of the people they checked facts against during the making of the movies.

KingD19
When he fought Voldemort, they were walking around in circles. When he fought Harry, they were walking around. Also, since wizards and witches with no enhanced speed were blocking spells left and right, it's safe to say they dodge around his stuff all day.

But he has no defense against arrows and bullets.

Robtard
Why is it ? Claim was. Potter magic hasn't worked on who ?

Poster 1: Voldermort magic spells them to death
Poster 2: They're immune to magic as shown/stated in the film
Poster 1: Voldermort's magic will still work on them

Burden of proof is on Poster 1 to prove why Voldermort's magic will work on someone that is immune to magic.

Go on and prove it with film facts or STFU already.

quanchi112
Poster 1: Voldermort magic spells them to death
Poster 2: They're immune to magic as shown/stated in the film
Poster 1: Voldermort's magic will still work on them

Burden of proof is on Poster 1 to prove why Voldermort's magic will work on someone that is immune to magic.

Go on and prove it with film facts or STFU already. They are only immune to H and G magic not Potter magic.

Robtard
They are only immune to H and G magic not Potter magic.

Based on?

KingD19
Have you proved that though?

That's like saying since Hancock is bulletproof in Hancock, bullets from MoS will do something.

quanchi112
Based on? The fact that magic isn't the same from these movies.

quanchi112
Have you proved that though?

That's like saying since Hancock is bulletproof in Hancock, bullets from MoS will do something. Bullets and magic are like comparing apples to oranges.

KingD19
Voldemort is vulnerable to both however.

quanchi112
Voldemort is vulnerable to both however. He still wins. He won't be hit by anything here.

KingD19
So he suddenly got fast enough to dodge bullets and arrows?

quanchi112
So he suddenly got fast enough to dodge bullets and arrows? He flies and attacks them first.

Epicurus
All magic isn't created equally so no that isn't proof.
In a neutral universe, yes it is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
In a neutral universe, yes it is. No, that is blatantly false. All magic exists but isn't equal. That would be saying like all magic users despite feats start off at the same level. Horrible logic.

Silent Master

This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

It is for quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
It is for quan. All magic is not created equal nor is the same.

Silent Master
Prove that Tommy's magic can overcome their immunity.

Epicurus
No, that is blatantly false. All magic exists but isn't equal. That would be saying like all magic users despite feats start off at the same level. Horrible logic.
Nope, it's not. This is a neutral setting. Which means that claiming that H&G have immunity to magic is as true as the fact that you're a horrible troll. Which is the very embodiment of 100% pure, undiluted, completely truth-based fact.

quanchi112
Nope, it's not. This is a neutral setting. Which means that claiming that H&G have immunity to magic is as true as the fact that you're a horrible troll. Which is the very embodiment of 100% pure, undiluted, completely truth-based fact. You are basically saying all magic is crated equal. You just said in a neutral setting it is. You don't even know what the words you use mean apparently.

Crucio. Game over.

KingD19
At this point there's just as much chance that Crucio does jack diddly that it actually effects them. They were immune to killing spells and damaging spells and all sorts of things in their own movie.

Also, they're faster than Voldemort is. They're superhuman to a degree.

And it's a lot easier to use a gatling gun than it is to cast a spell. I guarantee bullets are faster.

quanchi112
At this point there's just as much chance that Crucio does jack diddly that it actually effects them. They were immune to killing spells and damaging spells and all sorts of things in their own movie.

And it's a lot easier to use a gatling gun than it is to cast a spell. I guarantee bullets are faster. Crucio isn't hard to hit them with. Game over. He also has tk.

Silent Master

And it's a lot easier to use a gatling gun than it is to cast a spell. I guarantee bullets are faster.

He's just trolling, it's all he knows how to do.

KingD19
Normal people were dodging around spells all the time in HP. Or straight up blocking them with their wand. The siblings are far faster than anybody in HP.

So it actually is hard to hit them with. Even then, like I said, the proof is on you to show us why beings stated and shown to be immune to magic, are no longer immune to magic. Also, he's fighting 4 people all shooting at him with automatic weaponry at once.

I guess you're going to just ignore how even powerful wizards were fearful of normal people with guns.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/6/21/hpfold.gif

Voldemort loses

Robtard
The fact that magic isn't the same from these movies.

You still have yet to show proof that Voldermort's magic will work on two people who are "immune to magic".

Saying "Voldermort's magic worked on people in the HP world" isn't proof, unless you can show it working on someone who was in kind immune to magic.

So post proof from the films or STFU already,

quanchi112
He's just trolling, it's all he knows how to do. ?

quanchi112
You still have yet to show proof that Voldermort's magic will work on two people who are "immune to magic".

Saying "Voldermort's magic worked on people in the HP world" isn't proof, unless you can show it working on someone who was in kind immune to magic.

So post proof from the films or STFU already, No limits fallacies. Now you're saying no matter the magical level it won't work. Lol.

quanchi112
Normal people were dodging around spells all the time in HP. Or straight up blocking them with their wand. The siblings are far faster than anybody in HP.

So it actually is hard to hit them with. Even then, like I said, the proof is on you to show us why beings stated and shown to be immune to magic, are no longer immune to magic. Also, he's fighting 4 people all shooting at him with automatic weaponry at once.

I guess you're going to just ignore how even powerful wizards were fearful of normal people with guns.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2013/6/21/hpfold.gif

Voldemort loses At no point in the movies are there stated to be fearful of weapons. We see Deatheaters start attacking in the real world with no fear at all. One Crucio and they are at their mercy. All magic isn't created equally.

Epicurus
You are basically saying all magic is crated equal. You just said in a neutral setting it is. You don't even know what the words you use mean apparently.

Crucio. Game over.
In neutral settings, it works just the way I am claiming it does. Maybe in quantasy land things work the way you want them to, but not in a forum fight.

Au contraire, Voldemort panics and runs off like a coward the moment he realizes his spells can't affect H&G. Just like he did the moment the aurors arrived in the Ministry hall at the end of Movie 5.

quanchi112
In neutral settings, it works just the way I am claiming it does. Maybe in quantasy land things work the way you want them to, but not in a forum fight.

Au contraire, Voldemort panics and runs off like a coward the moment he realizes his spells can't affect H&G. Just like he did the moment the aurors arrived in the Ministry hall at the end of Movie 5. You said all magic is equal. Now you are retracting and conceding.

Voldemort leaving when he's outnumbered is due to intelligence not stupidity. The wizards in Potter are superior to his foes here. Voldemort sacked the Ministry later. He isn't some barbaric oaf and is quite intelligent, sport.

Epicurus
You said all magic is equal. Now you are retracting and conceding.

Voldemort leaving when he's outnumbered is due to intelligence not stupidity. The wizards in Potter are superior to his foes here. Voldemort sacked the Ministry later. He isn't some barbaric oaf and is quite intelligent, sport.
Neutral settings, broski. Have you honestly never heard of the term?

Nope, it is due to cowardice, plain and simple. Voldy was a tyrant, and according to the wisest man portrayed in the movies, tyrants are inherent cowards. He was scared of a baby for crying out loud.

quanchi112
Neutral settings, broski. Have you honestly never heard of the term?

Nope, it is due to cowardice, plain and simple. Voldy was a tyrant, and according to the wisest man portrayed in the movies, tyrants are inherent cowards. He was scared of a baby for crying out loud. You said in a neutral setting all magic is equal. laughing out loud

No, they aren't. Voldemort wanted to fight Harry the entire time. Cowards don't try to duel someone or demand they kill Harry by himself. Look up the definition of the word. smile

thanos-prime
What is the extent of their magic immunity, would some of the spells used in his fight with Dumbledore affect them? Such as the water manipulation, fire snake breath or the glass shards?

Utrigita
This one^

What level of magic did they face? Was it fireballs to the face that they laughed at or transmutation to a rat, or both? Or was it simply stated that they had immunity?

Estacado
They are immune to magic Voldy get's raped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
The are immune to magic Voldy get's raped. Based on ?

Silent Master
The are immune to magic, Voldy get's raped.

Agreed.

Epicurus
You said in a neutral setting all magic is equal. laughing out loud

No, they aren't. Voldemort wanted to fight Harry the entire time. Cowards don't try to duel someone or demand they kill Harry by himself. Look up the definition of the word. smile
Neutral universes work that way, looney goon.

Incorrect, considering how he attempted to kill him as a baby, when the latter had no chance of a fair fight. Voldemort's paedophobia is going to be an obvious disadvantage for him in this fight against the most legendary and iconic witch-slayers known in contemporary fiction.

quanchi112
Neutral universes work that way, looney goon.

Incorrect, considering how he attempted to kill him as a baby, when the latter had no chance of a fair fight. Voldemort's paedophobia is going to be an obvious disadvantage for him in this fight against the most legendary and iconic witch-slayers known in contemporary fiction. Both powers work in a neutral universe but all magic or strength isn't equal. Quit backpedaling and understand what you say from now on,

He was going to kill him whenever he faced him. It did not matter. He did defeat him in OOTP. Harry left Dumbledore fight his battle. Cowardly.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
Both powers work in a neutral universe but all magic or strength isn't equal. Quit backpedaling and understand what you say from now on,

He was going to kill him whenever he faced him. It did not matter. He did defeat him in OOTP. Harry left Dumbledore fight his battle. Cowardly.

laughing out loud
So you don't actually know how a neutral universe works? Glad to know.

He was scared enough of him to attempt to assassinate him as a baby. Paedophobia at its finest, lol.

quanchi112
So you don't actually know how a neutral universe works? Glad to know.

He was scared enough of him to attempt to assassinate him as a baby. Paedophobia at its finest, lol. It is you who don't understand how it works. Mordru and Loki aren't equal magic users. One is more powerful than the other is while both powers work.

He wanted to kill him whenever he came into contact. Thats bravery. Harry hiding behind someone else is cowardice.

Epicurus
It is you who don't understand how it works. Mordru and Loki aren't equal magic users. One is more powerful than the other is while both powers work.

He wanted to kill him whenever he came into contact. Thats bravery. Harry hiding behind someone else is cowardice.
Magnitude of power doesn't equate to type of magic. Black Alice can suck out Strange's magic just as easily as she can do with Fate. Think.

So paedophobia it is. I wonder if you too are scared of little babies like your teen idol Baldymort.

Robtard
No limits fallacies.

Now you're saying no matter the magical level it won't work. Lol.

Incorrect. I'm asking you to prove your stance.

You're using a Strawman. I'm asking you to prove why Voldermort's magic will work on two people who are immune to magic.

Repeat: what proof do you have that Voldermort's magic will work on two people who are immune to magic?

quanchi112
Magnitude of power doesn't equate to type of magic. Black Alice can suck out Strange's magic just as easily as she can do with Fate. Think.

So paedophobia it is. I wonder if you too are scared of little babies like your teen idol Baldymort. You said all magic is equal it isn't. I said all magical abilities work the same. You gave an example of what I stated not what you claimed. Equality is a word you do not understand.

Voldemort was going after him whenever. He defeated him. Harry hid like a coward.

Utrigita
They are immune to magic Voldy get's raped.

I'm merely asking if it was stated or shown since I haven't seen the film smile

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Utrigita
I'm merely asking if it was stated or shown since I haven't seen the film smile

IIRC, they no-sell some decent stuff from the witches, but I don't remember anything too specific. All I can remember is Famke Jansen, tbh.

Utrigita
IIRC, they no-sell some decent stuff from the witches, but I don't remember anything too specific. All I can remember is Famke Jansen, tbh.

Cool smile

Some things are worth remembering big grin

Stealth Moose
She was hamming it up in the role. I was rooting for her, really.

quanchi112
Incorrect. I'm asking you to prove your stance.

You're using a Strawman. I'm asking you to prove why Voldermort's magic will work on two people who are immune to magic.

Repeat: what proof do you have that Voldermort's magic will work on two people who are immune to magic? All magic isn't created equal. You develop immunities to something you are used to. They aren't used to potter magic. Now back your claim.

Stealth Moose
All magic isn't created equal.

Assertion #1. Proof?

Assertion #2. Do you even know what the hell you're talking about here? Have you seen the film?

No, you just made two unsupported assertions, with what appears to be a glaring ignorance of source material. The onus is on you, bro.

quanchi112
Assertion #1. Proof?

Assertion #2. Do you even know what the hell you're talking about here? Have you seen the film?

No, you just made two unsupported assertions, with what appears to be a glaring ignorance of source material. The onus is on you, bro. If that was the case then all strength feats, magical feats, power feats wouldn't matter. In your world everything is equal so feats don't matter.

Yes, I have. I saw it once in the theatre.

If you had your way feats wouldn't matter at all. laughing out loud

Robtard
All magic isn't created equal. You develop immunities to something you are used to. They aren't used to potter magic. Now back your claim.

IOW, you can't prove your claim of: "Voldermort's magic will work on them", so you try to consistantly shift the burden of proof. This is all you have; why you fail.

/youfailed

Stealth Moose
If that was the case then all strength feats, magical feats, power feats wouldn't matter. In your world everything is equal so feats don't matter.

Yes, I have. I saw it once in the theatre.

If you had your way feats wouldn't matter at all. laughing out loud Originally posted by Robtard
IOW, you can't prove your claim of: "Voldermort's magic will work on them", so you try to consistantly shift the burden of proof. This is all you have; why you fail.

/youfailed

thumb up

Go go, quan-strawman.

Silent Master

/youfailed

If you haven't noticed, that is one of his go-to tactics.

zorro

Stealth Moose
If you haven't noticed, that is one of his go-to tactics.

zorro

http://www.lovehorsepower.com/galleries/44269331/CheeseDS/album/slides/funny-pictures-sisyphus-cat-watermelon-water.jpg

Someday, we will prevail.

0mega Spawn
Wow 5 pages?
They are immune to magic...voldy only way to attack
At least the witches in hansel and gretal had pretty good H2H fighting skills...voldy doesn't even have that he gets shot in the face erm

quanchi112
thumb up

Go go, quan-strawman. I just broke down your silly little everything is equal and feats don't matter logic.

quanchi112

/youfailed You just claimed without proof that all magic won't work and ignored the fact that magic can change the environment to use that against them as well. Immunities are due to what you're used to and they aren't used to Potter magic.

Can you say, Avada Kedavra.

KingD19
They're not immune because they're "Used To" magic. They're immune because they're half witch on their mothers side and it made them immune to spells and magic.

quanchi112
They're not immune because they're "Used To" magic. They're immune because they're half witch on their mothers side and it made them immune to spells and magic. Used to that universes magic due to their mother. Not Potter magic.

Robtard
You just claimed without proof that all magic won't work and ignored the fact that magic can change the environment to use that against them as well.

Immunities are due to what you're used to and they aren't used to Potter magic.

Can you say, Avada Kedavra.

Stop lying, I did no such thing. The characters have an immunity to magic; that is something I didn't make up.

What do you base this on? Prove that the twins are immune only to magic that "they're used to". Stop throwing out claims without support.

Prove AV will get past their immunity to magic. This is your claim, support it.

quanchi112
I did no such thing. The characters have an immunity to magic; that is something I didn't make up.

What do you base this on? Prove that the twins are immune only to magic that "they're used to". Stop throwing out claims without support.

Prove AV will get past their immunity to magic. This is your claim, support it. Immunity to H and G magic.

It was due to their mother so it has to do with their universes magic.

Immunity is only due to their own universes magic. Their mother has nothing to do with Ak.

Robtard
Immunity to H and G magic.

It was due to their mother so it has to do with their universes magic.

Immunity is only due to their own universes magic. Their mother has nothing to do with Ak.

Prove it or STFU already

Epicurus
You said all magic is equal it isn't. I said all magical abilities work the same. You gave an example of what I stated not what you claimed. Equality is a word you do not understand.

Voldemort was going after him whenever. He defeated him. Harry hid like a coward.
So, do you believe that in a neutral setting Black Alice wouldn't be able to suck out Dr Strange's magic? Seriously?

Voldemort was so scared of the prophecy that he tried to kill a baby. What a coward, just like his biggest fanboy on this forum.

mickle shawn
very nice

mickle shawn
its too goood

siriuswriter
Your stance on inter-movie magic, Quanchi, is simply contradictory. Check out your OTHER favorite thread, were you compare LotR magic and Harry Potter magic.

Your claim here, that magic "belongs to its own universe," is not your claim there - "magic can be compared in universes." Pick one.

Stealth Moose
Lol.

0mega Spawn
Hell going by quans logic there shouldnt even be any VS forums...

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Your stance on inter-movie magic, Quanchi, is simply contradictory. Check out your OTHER favorite thread, were you compare LotR magic and Harry Potter magic.

Your claim here, that magic "belongs to its own universe," is not your claim there - "magic can be compared in universes." Pick one.

He likes to stick his own foot up his ass; he does it often.

siriuswriter
I know it well. It's not the first time I've been able to catch him out making statements that contradict each other.

quanchi112
Prove it or STFU already To say they have an immunity to all other universes magic is a claim. Onus is on you. I agree they are immune to h and G magic but that's where it stops.

quanchi112
So, do you believe that in a neutral setting Black Alice wouldn't be able to suck out Dr Strange's magic? Seriously?

Voldemort was so scared of the prophecy that he tried to kill a baby. What a coward, just like his biggest fanboy on this forum. I never said her powers didn't work I said her powers aren't equal to all other magic users. You believe everyone is equal in magical power.

Voldemort wanted to kill Harry no matter how old he was. He defeated him but Harry let others fight his battles for him. That's cowardly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Your claim here, that magic "belongs to its own universe," is not your claim there - "magic can be compared in universes." Pick one. Pay attention to what I do say. You are confused. It happens. Magic can be compared but their immunities are only due to the magic they were both into. To say anything differently is ridiculous.

Both magics can be compared but to say all magic is equal is preposterous.

Epicurus
I never said her powers didn't work I said her powers aren't equal to all other magic users. You believe everyone is equal in magical power.

Voldemort wanted to kill Harry no matter how old he was. He defeated him but Harry let others fight his battles for him. That's cowardly.
So you mean to tell me that you agree that H&G would be immune to Voldy's spells, but that's not the case since "all magic isn't created equal"? What sort of self-contradictory babbleshit is that?

Voldemort tried to kill a defenseless baby out of fear of a prophecy, lol. What a coward.

quanchi112
So you mean to tell me that you agree that H&G would be immune to Voldy's spells, but that's not the case since "all magic isn't created equal"? What sort of self-contradictory babbleshit is that?

Voldemort tried to kill a defenseless baby out of fear of a prophecy, lol. What a coward. They are immune to their magic. All magic doesn't work the same or is equal. That's hilariously incorrect.

Voldemort went after Harry no matter what. That's called being a merciless villain. You are quite sensitive and weak. This stuff scares you.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
They are immune to their magic.
I am glad that you finally conceded this point.thumb up

Voldemort went after Harry no matter what.
Including the time when he tried to murder him as a baby. Due to the panic from a prophecy. What a coward, lol.

quanchi112
I am glad that you finally conceded this point.thumb up

Including the time when he tried to murder him as a baby. Due to the panic from a prophecy. What a coward, lol. I said they were immune to H and G magic from the get go. You really lack comprehension and agree with me that this by no means has anything to do with Voldemort magic.

He came at Harry no matter what he was. Quit being afraid of someone with that level of conviction since you lack commitment to anything.

Silent Master
To be fair, Tommy boy was a coward...the movies made that very clear.

quanchi112
To be fair, Tommy boy was a coward...the movies made that very clear. No, he was not.

Silent Master
Yes, he was.

quanchi112
Yes, he was. Wrong.

Silent Master
You are indeed wrong, Why else would Tommy boy have made horcruxes or tried to kill baby Harry.

quanchi112
You are indeed wrong, Why else would Tommy boy have made horcruxes or tried to kill baby Harry. That is called courage and the perseverance to achieve ones goals. Cowards quit. You are indeed wrong.

Silent Master
You're really going to argue that being scared of dying and attacking a baby is courage and perseverance?

quanchi112
You're really going to argue that being scared of dying and attacking a baby is courage and perseverance? Overcoming death is bravery. Achieving ones goals is bravey as well, quitter.

Silent Master
You're forgetting that he didn't overcome death or achieve his goals.

quanchi112
You're forgetting that he didn't overcome death or achieve his goals. He did overcome death for a time. He wasn't willing to stop in pursuit of his goals.

Silent Master
Harry killed him, thus he didn't overcome death or achieve his goals.

quanchi112
Harry killed him, thus he didn't overcome death or achieve his goals. Voldemort defeated him and Harry fled. Harry was the coward. He let people die and fight his battles for him. To you that's heroism. laughing out loud

Silent Master
I92VFqXkPaA

quanchi112
I92VFqXkPaA ?

Robtard
Cowardice is a defining trait of Voldermort's. Your man-crushes aside, how can you be blind to this?

The man tried to kill what he thought was a defenseless baby and failed at it laughing out loud

Are you really going to argue that attacking infants is a sign of bravery? <--- keep dodging that

quanchi112
Cowardice is a defining trait of Voldermort's. Your man-crushes aside, how can you be blind to this?

The man tried to kill what he thought was a defenseless baby and failed at it laughing out loud

Are you really going to argue that attacking infants is a sign of bravery? <--- keep dodging that No, achieving his goals and sacrificing everything else for them is true bravery. Magic protected the baby. Don't be absurd.

Voldemort defeated Harry who hid behind others and let others die.

Achieving ones goals is bravery. Letting old men fight for you is cowardice.

Robtard
No, achieving his goals and sacrificing everything else for them is true bravery. Magic protected the baby. Don't be absurd.

Voldemort defeated Harry who hid behind others and let others die.

Achieving ones goals is bravery. Letting old men fight for you is cowardice.

So attacking what you believe to be a defenseless infant is an act bravery in your warped and cowardly little mind. Odd.

Voldermort is a coward; this is a defining trait of his. Deal with it.

quanchi112
So attacking what you believe to be a defenseless infant is an act bravery in your warped and cowardly little mind. Odd.

Voldermort is a coward; this is a defining trait of his. Deal with it. Backing down from an evil baby is cowardly. Achieving ones goals is brave.

Not at all. Everyone else was afraid of him. He exerted his will on the wizarding community.

Silent Master

Voldermort is a coward; this is a defining trait of his. Deal with it.

quan is also ignoring that Tommy boy didn't overcome death or achieve his goals, as Harry killed him.

quanchi112
quan is also ignoring that Tommy boy didn't overcome death or achieve his goals, as Harry killed him. He did overcome death for a time as he survived a death and lived on. Harry hid behind others as a true coward.

Robtard
Backing down from an evil baby is cowardly. Achieving ones goals is brave.

Not at all. Everyone else was afraid of him. He exerted his will on the wizarding community.

Keep dancing, your hero is a coward who attacks infants and fails. This is a fact you need to deal with.

Voldermor's a coward who got his shit pushed in by a boy-wizard once said boy-wizard's balls dropped and he stopped being scared. This is another fact you need to deal with.

quanchi112
Keep dancing, your hero is a coward who attacks infants and fails. This is a fact you need to deal with.

Voldermor's a coward who got his shit pushed in by a boy-wizard once said boy-wizard's balls dropped and he stopped being scared. This is another fact you need to deal with. Context. Mother aided the baby coward.

Baby coward grew into a teen coward. Voldemort crushed the teen coward who had people fight his battles.

Harry lost and fled. Cowardice.

Robtard
Context. Mother aided the baby coward.

Baby coward grew into a teen coward. Voldemort crushed the teen coward who had people fight his battles.

Harry lost and fled. Cowardice.

Context +1: Voldermort attacked an infact he thought was defenseless. /deal

Did you not watch the film? Once boy-wizard's balls dropped, he stopped being a coward, faced his fears and won. /deal

Harry Potter defeated the true coward Voldermort; this is how the film ended, your fantasies won't alter reality.

quanchi112
Context +1: Voldermort attacked an infact he thought was defenseless. /deal

Did you not watch the film? Once boy-wizard's balls dropped, he stopped being a coward, faced his fears and won. /deal

Harry Potter defeated the true coward Voldermort; this is how the film ended, your fantasies won't alter reality. Baby coward let his mother die for him. You champion infant cowards.

Harry knew the wand was rigged. After Harry ran behind others and faced Voldemort he had aid from his friends in dealing with Horcruxes. Letting others battle for him is Harry's forte. Voldemort wouldn't let anyone else kill Harry. He's a brave man. Harry is a sickening coward from the time of infancy to puberty and more than likely in his adulthood as well.

Robtard
Baby coward let his mother die for him. You champion infant cowards.

Harry knew the wand was rigged. After Harry ran behind others and faced Voldemort he had aid from his friends in dealing with Horcruxes. Letting others battle for him is Harry's forte. Voldemort wouldn't let anyone else kill Harry. He's a brave man. Harry is a sickening coward from the time of infancy to puberty and more than likely in his adulthood as well.

Quanchi blaming an infant cos his hero is a coward.

Voldermort's a coward. Harry Potter defeated him. Two facts you need to deal with.

quanchi112
Quanchi blaming an infant cos his hero is a coward.

Voldermort's a coward. Harry Potter defeated him. Two facts you need to deal with. Voldemort always wanted it just to be the both of them. Harry let others fight and die for him.

Voldemort had to call him out. The coward pretended he was dead so he could run back and hide behind others.

Voldemort already defeated him in combat.

Robtard
Voldemort always wanted it just to be the both of them. Harry let others fight and die for him.

Voldemort had to call him out. The coward pretended he was dead so he could run back and hide behind others.

Voldemort already defeated him in combat.

laughing out loud Good job making Voldermort out to be an infant chasing pedo.

Harry Potter defeated Voldermort; this is in the film, you delusional ass.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Good job making Voldermort out to be an infact chasing pedo. thumb up

Harry Potter defeated Voldermort; this is in the film, you delusional ass. Voldemort wanted to kill him no matter the age. Why do you turn everything into a pedo fantasy of yours...gross.

Incorrect. The wand was never his, and the others destroyed Horcruxes, so ignoring the context of all that is definitely right up your alley.

Robtard
Voldemort wanted to kill him no matter the age. Why do you turn everything into a pedo fantasy of yours...gross.

Incorrect. The wand was never his, and the others destroyed Horcruxes, so ignoring the context of all that is definitely right up your alley.

Says the guy who just stated his "Voldermort/infant Harry alone together forever" creepo-thing.

Your fantasies would change the film, where Harry Potter obliterated Voldermort the coward in their final duel.

quanchi112
Says the guy who just stated his "Voldermort/infant Harry alone together forever" creepo-thing.

Your fantasies would change the film, where Harry Potter obliterated Voldermort the coward in their final duel. He wanted to kill Harry whenever he could regardless of what age he was. Bravery.

Quit ignoring the context.

Robtard
He wanted to kill Harry whenever he could regardless of what age he was. Bravery.

Quit ignoring the context.

Attacking infants is pure bravery, only to you.

Quit ignoring the film. Harry defeated Voldermort cos Voldermort's a coward and a failure; he should have known better, being the most powerful dark wizard. Coward and a failure.

quanchi112

Quit ignoring the film. Harry defeated Voldermort cos Voldermort's a coward and a failure; he should have known better, being the most powerful dark wizard. Coward and a failure. So bravery is letting a baby stop you from achieving your goals.... laughing out loud

Voldemort defeated him in OOTP. You are ignoring the context of the last film. You always ignore the context.

Robtard
So bravery is letting a baby stop you from achieving your goals.... laughing out loud

Voldemort defeated him in OOTP. You are ignoring the context of the last film. You always ignore the context.

You champion a guy who saw an infant as a threat to his goals laughing out loud <--- @ you

Bragging that his cowardly-hero was able to kick a 15 year old's ass. What a show of bravery. End of the last film, Harry (now 17) kicked the shit out of Voldermort, this is a film fact; stop ignoring facts.

Silent Master

Quit ignoring the film. Harry defeated Voldermort cos Voldermort's a coward and a failure; he should have known better, being the most powerful dark wizard. Coward and a failure.

quan only considers it brave because he doesn't have the guts to even be in the same room as a baby.

Robtard
quan only considers it brave because he doesn't have the guts to even be in the same room as a baby.

That's cos of the standing restraining order he has in all 50 states.

quanchi112
You champion a guy who saw an infant as a threat to his goals laughing out loud <--- @ you

Bragging that his cowardly-hero was able to kick a 15 year old's ass. What a show of bravery. End of the last film, Harry (now 17) kicked the shit out of Voldermort, this is a film fact; stop ignoring facts. Bavmorda also saw a person as a baby a threat. It's about the prophecy you fool. Great villains aren't scared of achieving their goals.

Voldemort won.

Quit ignoring the context of the final film.

quanchi112
That's cos of the standing restraining order he has in all 50 states. Quit being upset younger women still find me attractive.

Robtard
Quit being upset younger women still find me attractive.

If that helps you cope, Foreveraloneguy smileOriginally posted by quanchi112
Bavmorda also saw a person as a baby a threat. It's about the prophecy you fool. Great villains aren't scared of achieving their goals.

Voldemort won.

Quit ignoring the context of the final film.

Bavmorda is also a coward smile

Wrong again. Voldermort was defeated in the series smile

The most powerful dark wizard in HP was outplayed anddefeated by a 17 year old boy-wizard; that's the context of the final film smile

quanchi112
If that helps you cope, Foreveraloneguy smile

Bavmorda is also a coward smile

Wrong again. Voldermort was defeated in the series smile

The most powerful dark wizard in HP was outplayed anddefeated by a 17 year old boy-wizard; that's the context of the final film smile Whatever you say forever bossed around by your bored wife, guy.

No, it is about achieving ones goals.

Context. Harry let others die and hid from him for years. Cowardly.

Robtard
If you're moving the goalpost to "achieving ones goals" now, then Voldermort is still a coward and a failure, as being outplayed by Potter and dying wasn't a life-goal of his. Good job thumb up

quanchi112
If you're moving the goalpost to "achieving ones goals" now, then Voldermort is still a coward and a failure, as being outplayed by Potter and dying wasn't a life-goal of his. Good job thumb up I said the guy is brave which he is. He wins this thread with a few simple unforgivables.

Robtard
I said the guy is brave which he is.

He wins this thread with a few simple unforgivables.

He's a coward who attacks babies and gets outplayed by teenagers, despite being the most powerful dark wizard in his franchise.

He does not, he dies a coward again from a hail of bullets.

quanchi112
He's a coward who attacks babies and gets outplayed by teenagers, despite being the most powerful dark wizard in his franchise.

He does not, he dies la coward again from a hail of bullets. He doesn't stop no matter what age Harry was. That is called courage.

Crucio, Avada Kedavra. That's a wrap.

Robtard
He doesn't stop no matter what age Harry was. That is called courage.

Crucio, Avada Kedavra. That's a wrap.

laughing out loud He lost to an infant and then a 17 year old. He's a coward.

Bullets are faster than spells, especially spells that won't work on two people who happen to be immune to magic.

You can't accept these facts, so do more flips smile

Silent Master
laughing out loud He lost to an infant and then a 17 year old. He's a coward.

Bullets are faster than spells, especially spells that won't work on two people who happen to be immune to magic.

You can't accept these facts, so do more flips smile

Harry also beat Tommy when he was 11 and again at 12.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>