Yoda vs. Conan the Barbarian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Conan (Jason Momoa version) gets sword

vs.

Yoda - gets green lightsaber

Darkstorm Zero
Yoda for obvious reasons. No contest.

KingD19
Even without the force, Yoda is too small and too fast.

BruceSkywalker
lol very funny thread.. Momoa the Barbarian gets his head and limbs chopped off

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by KingD19
Even without the force, Yoda is too small and too fast.

I always thought it was the Force that made Yoda fast.

I mean whatever species Yoda is, their legs weren't "designed" for speed or agility.

KingD19
His species' legs are normal until you get to the feet, then they're three toed and clawed. Seems to be good for gripping and holding onto things. But it doesn't seem that it would slow him down a great deal. Maybe being 800 years old would.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yoda for obvious reasons. No contest.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by KingD19
the feet, then they're three toed and clawed. Seems to be good for gripping and holding onto things. him down a great deal.

Like a three-toed sloth?

The ability to grip & hold things with your feet doesn't allude to speed.

Psychotron
Spite.

KingD19
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Like a three-toed sloth?

The ability to grip & hold things with your feet doesn't allude to speed.

No not like a sloth. His feet look pretty much exactly like his hands and seem to work much the same way.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Psychotron
Spite.

Yes, I guess Lucas never envisioned his green puppet fighting a fictional barbarian. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Psychotron
What can Conan do to counter the Force? Or Yoda's lightsaber?

KingD19
Even if we make his sword Adamantium or Beskar or whatever so it can block the saber, the movie shows how badly he deals with magic. He's got no counter and no defense against the Force.

Psychotron
Exactly. Plus even if we limit Yoda's Force powers to self-buffing he'd still be too small and fast for Conan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.