Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader vs. Riddick and Priest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
^

Fight takes place in the complete dark
Priest gets basic weapons
Obi wan has a lightsaber

Who wins?

Darkstorm Zero
Are we talking Genie Jafar, Sorcerer Sultan Jafar, or just plain Jafar?

Because Obi can beat plain Jafar with trivial ease, might not win against Sorcerer Sultan Jafar, and gets fubared so badly by Genie Jafar he'd be lucky to have any bones left inside his body.

Edit: nvm. game got changed :P

Firefly218
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Are we talking Genie Jafar, Sorcerer Sultan Jafar, or just plain Jafar?

Because Obi can beat plain Jafar with trivial ease, might not win against Sorcerer Sultan Jafar, and gets fubared so badly by Genie Jafar he'd be lucky to have any bones left inside his body.

Jafar was too powerful. I changed it to Riddick

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Firefly218
Jafar was too powerful. I changed it to Riddick

Then it goes to Obi.

Riddick is good, but against someone who can anticipate his moves, and has a better weapon and has more combat options, I'm inclined to give it to Obi.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Then it goes to Obi.

Riddick is good, but against someone who can anticipate his moves, and has a better weapon and has more combat options, I'm inclined to give it to Obi.

I agree. Jedi are trained to follow their sense of the force, not eyesight. Darkness won't have too much of an effect on Obi Wan.

How about if I add Priest on Riddick's team?

Darkstorm Zero
I know very little about Preist.

Heh, sorry about making all these changes on you smile

KingD19
Vader can more than likely see in the dark if this is post suit. If not, he and Obi can both sense the malevolent intent in their opponents. And they've got the Force. For all Riddick and Priest's impressive physical traits, they can't fight that.

BruceSkywalker
jedi/sith ftw here..

Psychotron
Force users rape.

Supra
The force wins

Lestov16
^
thumb up

Robtard
Either SW character could solo the other two.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Psychotron
Force users rape.

Firefly218
This thread can be closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.