Who has the most important role in their universe???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which character (trans tier or below) has the most important role in their universe.?

Mindset
Kyle and Doom.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle and Doom.

Lol

MF DELPH
Probably Dr. Strange/Any Sorcerer Supreme, The Doctor (Wildstorm), and/or Dr. Fate since they all have seemingly the same important task in their respective universes (though I think The Doctor's role isn't on a universal scale like the others).

zopzop
Surfer.

The LT himself said so. Galactus later confirmed his importance also.

Rage.Of.Olympus
DC - Superman. I'm sure there's some other obscure characters who are the most important thing ever in whatever function but in the mainstream DC, Superman all the way.

Marvel - No idea. The Universe is a lot less focused on certain characters like DC's.

pym-ftw
Man-Thing aka the guardian of the nexus of reality

Digi
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Probably Dr. Strange/Any Sorcerer Supreme, The Doctor (Wildstorm), and/or Dr. Fate since they all have seemingly the same important task in their respective universes (though I think The Doctor's role isn't on a universal scale like the others).

It's not. He's pretty Earth-based in his official "job." The Doctor is often called Earth's Shaman, and long periods of time away from the planet weakens him (though this seems to be largely situational...space doesn't affect him negatively, but being in a different universe for a period of weeks does, for example).

Cogito
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
DC - Superman. I'm sure there's some other obscure characters who are the most important thing ever in whatever function but in the mainstream DC, Superman all the way.

Swamp Thing, maybe. Protector of the Green and all.

Kyle, savior of the universe.

Branlor Swift
Kyle is probably the least important being in any universe.

bbrem123
jobbing eternity

Cogito
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Kyle is probably the least important being in any universe.

Tell that to the universe he saved sneer

Branlor Swift
Never happened

"Id"
Shaman X-Man

janus77
I agree with the zop, Surfer is the most important being in Marvel 616, given the tier stips.

As for DC, I imagine the answer is Batman, 'cos "he'll find a way" answers everything in DCU, even more than "Superman not holding back".

Digi
Oh wait, I just figured out who wins this thread:

Jenny Sparks and/or Jenny Quantum. The literal embodiment of a century...the fate of, well, everything in that century is tied to them at an abstract level. It's a little unclear about whether or not this applies just to Earth or the whole universe, but the implication was that it was universal at least with Quantum. Even if it's Earth only, having the fate of the planet tied to your existence is pretty huge, especially since Earth >>>>>>> every other planet in comic universes in terms of overall importance.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Which character (trans tier or below) has the most important role in their universe.? Enough. Either add a list or stop making these threads. Carver, have you ever been pimp slapped by a raptor? sneer

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/motivatora8aeb305120da3-1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.