Synnar vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Depowered Synnar from Hardcore Station vs Doomsday. Slugfest. Who wins?

Rao Kal El
Hp DD was making short work of two top tiers.

I think HP DD wins

Diesldude
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

I think HP DD wins

this thumb up

synnar in hardcore station hasn't reached his full potential yet.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

I think HP DD wins

Wasn't Synnar beating the absolute shit out of like Superman, Orion, Kyle, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter at the same time? He looked like he was stronger then them put together IIRC.

That was even before he gained the power up. He was basically an alternate version of Thanos in the DC. That alone guarantees Starlin would have had him beat the shit out of Hunter Prey.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wasn't Synnar beating the absolute shit out of like Superman, Orion, Kyle, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter at the same time? He looked like he was stronger then them put together IIRC.

That was even before he gained the power up. He was basically an alternate version of Thanos in the DC. That alone guarantees Starlin would have had him beat the shit out of Hunter Prey. LMAO

Thanos would get mopped against HP DD, just as bad as DS got mopped.
HP DD would mop those fools Synnar beat too. But that's ABC logic.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That was even before he gained the power up. He was basically an alternate version of Thanos in the DC. That alone guarantees Starlin would have had him beat the shit out of Hunter Prey.

I think DD defeating Orion and MMH in less than a minute when Orion had the intention of finishing the fight, gives me the impresion that DD has a slight advantage on a slugfest.

I think DD wins but Synnar will make him work.

But also I am not considering any power ups superman or ww might have at the time of their battle with Synnar.

Is a pretty close match Imo, but I think on the long run DD will prevail

Galan007
DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.