Abomination vs Avengers Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Who wins?

Psychotron
Hulk. He already won once.

FrothByte
Yeah, but that was only because Betty Ross was threatened which allowed him to become even angrier. Without Betty, he would have gotten strangled.

Utrigita
However the Avengers Hulk to me atleast seemed stronger. I think he wins.

Psychotron
I don't see how he's stronger. He's the same character continuity-wise. Abomination is stronger than base Hulk, the question is can Hulk amp fast enough to overpower him without Betty being threatened? I think so but it won't be easy.

KingD19
Same continuity wise, but he's clearly much more powerful in the Avengers version.

carver9
Don't know who'll win this but it'll be a fight.

KingD19
It's Hulk's fight to lose going by Avengers feats. He's a different monster than 08 Hulk.

golem370
He will one-shoot Abomination imo

Impediment
Hulk.

FrothByte
Avengers Hulk wasn't really that invincible though. He got pounded good by the chitauri.

Silent Master
Yea....Avengers Hulk was just on a different level as far as strength goes.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Avengers Hulk wasn't really that invincible though. He got pounded good by the chitauri.

It took a combined assault for at least a minute to put him on the ropes, and even then he only seemed to be pinned down instead of hurt(aside from a nose bleed I think)

Abomination would have gotten worse imo.

Psychotron
There's absolutely no proof that Avengers Hulk is stronger than he was before.

Supra
Originally posted by Psychotron
There's absolutely no proof that Avengers Hulk is stronger than he was before.

Um he stopped the leviathan in one hit coming cold out of transformation man.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Supra
Um he stopped the leviathan in one hit coming cold out of transformation man.

And why do you assume Hulk couldn't do that before? He hasn't been amped between the films or anything.

Supra
And why do you assume Hulk couldn't do that before? He hasn't been amped between the films or anything.

How/where did I assume anything?

KingD19

Watch both movies back to back. There's a clear power difference between the feats he performs in both movies.

It's obvious Avengers Hulk is an entirely different beast.

Psychotron
There's no proof of that. Do we assume Vader and Sidious are stronger in the PT just because they didn't do crazy shit in the OT?

Supra
There's no proof of that. Do we assume Vader and Sidious are stronger in the PT just because they didn't do crazy shit in the OT?

Hulk. He already won once.

Hulk wins, end of story.

golem370
The norton hulk wasn't writing very well. Ruffalo from Avengers said he was always mad.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk breaks him in half.

I think the difference in leaping capabilities between 08 and Avengers Hulk nicely demonstrates the difference I view between the two in terms of physical strength.

KingD19
Thank you Rage. We don't always agree but you make sense.

K3VIL
Same continuity, different power levels. The IH Hulk version was severaly depowered by Banner's attempts to tamper his transformation and cure himself and finally by Stern's formula that indeed cured him, at least partially, it was more like a suppressor than a permanent cure. Like let's say an anti-estrogen medication, it will keep them at desired level, but under certain circumstances or external factors they will come back to previous level or even sky rocket to higher ones. The adrenaline rush caused by the imminent death from the chopper jump triggered the powers back but he was clearly less powerful than usual. The Avengers Hulk is clearly a different creature. This Banner can consciounscly transform at will, and has learned to live with his "curse". He retains a certain level of intelligence and recognize friend from foe, except when Loki's magic tampered him. Power-wise this Hulk is stronger than any movie version, I believe only the Ang Lee Hulk could match him maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.