Who's your favorite Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
1. Bana
2. Norton
3. Ruffalo

And why did you like him over the others?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Supra
1. Banner
2. Norton
3. Ruffalo

And why did you like him over the others?

thumb up You mean Bana not Banner

Ruffalo is 3rd for me because he wasn't at all what I expected. His hulk moments were awesome, while his Banner moments weren't anything special.

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
thumb up You mean Bana not Banner

Ruffalo is 3rd for me because he wasn't at all what I expected. His hulk moments were awesome, while his Banner moments weren't anything special.

hug

Firefly218
Originally posted by Supra
hug

da faq?

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
da faq?

It was Banner not Bana, I had to fix itsmile

0mega Spawn
I prefer bana
I believed he didn't want to be a monster
And the hulk was a bad when compared to comic hulk
He wasn't all that bad other than that.. he looked real to me

Psychotron
Bana. Ang Lee's Hulk was the best movie.

Robtard
The green one

NemeBro
Ruffalo's was the most convincing as someone with actual anger problems. His depiction was far more subtle and less teenage edgemaster melodrama. So he wins, and he wins easily.

BruceSkywalker
Where in the world is World War Hulk??? Thats the best Hulk dammit.. big grin big grin

but so nobody whines about me not answering the question fave Hulk is Ruffalo

Tzeentch
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ruffalo's was the most convincing as someone with actual anger problems. His depiction was far more subtle and less teenage edgemaster melodrama. So he wins, and he wins easily. What teenage edgemaster melodrama did Bana evoke?

Norton was my least favorite Banner. He's too smarmy to be Banner. Ruffalo was really good, probably the best Banner out of the three.

Bana-Hulk was my favorite Hulk. As silly as him growing the more damage he took was, his feats most accurately reflected comic Hulk's. Not only was he extremely strong and durable, but he was also a speedster, showing Mach 2+ reflexes.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ruffalo's was the most convincing as someone with actual anger problems. His depiction was far more subtle and less teenage edgemaster melodrama. So he wins, and he wins easily.

Couldn't agree more.

Impediment
I grew up with Lou Ferrigno. He's my favorite Hulk.

thanos-prime
1.Ruffalo
2.Norton
3.Bana

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Tzeentch
What teenage edgemaster melodrama did Bana evoke?

Norton was my least favorite Banner. He's too smarmy to be Banner. Ruffalo was really good, probably the best Banner out of the three.

Bana-Hulk was my favorite Hulk. As silly as him growing the more damage he took was, his feats most accurately reflected comic Hulk's. Not only was he extremely strong and durable, but he was also a speedster, showing Mach 2+ reflexes.
Yeah, what he said.

I think the right villain would have made this hulk everybody's favorite... but coulda, shoulda, woulda

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
What teenage edgemaster melodrama did Bana evoke?

Bana-Hulk was my favorite Hulk. As silly as him growing the more damage he took was, his feats most accurately reflected comic Hulk's. Not only was he extremely strong and durable, but he was also a speedster, showing Mach 2+ reflexes. I was referring to Norton Banner mostly. To be honest I can't remember a single thing Bana Banner did.

Bana Hulk looked like shit though.

Tzeentch
Oh yah, he was a green plastic lump. Dat '03 cgi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.