Korg vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two giants faceoff. Who wins?

juggernaut74
Um....Korg wins.

-K-M-
No Korg doesn't win. Not sure why you constantly underplay Sasquatch.

juggernaut74
It's a good fight but Korg did hold his own against Planet Hulk and one-shotted Wonder Man.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
It's a good fight but Korg did hold his own against Planet Hulk and one-shotted Wonder Man.

Wonder Man during that era was KO'ed by pumpkin bombs from Green Goblin (his durability was out of whack). He also held his own against a weakened Planet Hulk.

juggernaut74
Korg is stronger, more durable and a better fighter.

-K-M-
Korg is stronger, more durable and a better fighter.

Stronger no (base form without amping walter is stronger and actually has feats), durability is wash as Walter has a healing factor, skills Korg has that. Didn't help much against Thing and they seemed pretty even.

carver9
Korg wins.

-K-M-
Love for people to back how Korg wins.

I know Carver said that as he is a Hulk character

celeyhyga17
What has Korg done?

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Love for people to back how Korg wins.

I know Carver said that as he is a Hulk character

No, I just think Korg is that powerful. Lets also not forget that Korg withstood a beating from a full powered WWH as well; he actually did well against him.

Using Thing as a totem on how Sasquash will do isn't the best of things. It's like me saying "since Wolverine did well against Sasquash, Spiderman should stomp".

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
No, I just think Korg is that powerful. Lets also not forget that Korg withstood a beating from a full powered WWH as well; he actually did well against him.

Using Thing as a totem on how Sasquash will do isn't the best of things. It's like me saying "since Wolverine did well against Sasquash, Spiderman should stomp".

No he didn't and you think that was impressive? erm

Never said that fight determined everything, but showed he is not ultra powerful which you just claimed he was. You also just made a comparison yourself which you said cant do with Thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Man during that era was KO'ed by pumpkin bombs from Green Goblin (his durability was out of whack).

erm

Way to write off a showing. The scenes were written by two different writers like 2 years apart. In the same era, Wonder Man was described as "Sentry level" in strength.

I actually think Walter would win but that kind of logic is faulty imho. It's not unreasonable for Korg to be written as more or less a high end second tier brick capable of giving him a good run for his money though based on what I remember of Pak's intent.

IIRC Korg taking an impressive beating and even landing some blows against a pissed off Green Scar. This was during the same "era" when Hulkamania was running wild and Banner would have probably beaten Sasquatch to death with his own ripped off arms.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Way to write off a showing. The scenes were written by two different writers like 2 years apart. In the same era, Wonder Man was described as "Sentry level" in strength.

I actually think Walter would win but that kind of logic is faulty imho. It's not unreasonable for Korg to be written as more or less a high end second tier brick capable of giving him a good run for his money though based on what I remember of World War Hulk.

Yeah because at the time Wonder Man was in flux, which the story carried on till current where he got an amp to even be able to take out Rulk. You're telling me someone can't be weakened for awhile?

I never said the Thing fight was proof Sasquatch would win, why are people claiming this?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah because at the time Wonder Man was in flux, which the story carried on till current where he got an amp to even be able to take out Rulk. You're telling me someone can't be weakened for awhile?

Wait, Simon was in flux? When was that mentioned?

I never said the Thing fight was proof Sasquatch would win, why are people claiming this?

I'm not.

-K-M-
Wait, Simon was in flux? When was that mentioned?

I'm not.

Yes, he's always in flux that's part of his powerset. Even referenced in Avengers that his flux made him more powerful this time to

but you said it was faulty logic for bringing up he thing fight. He hasn't done much, so of course I'm going to bring it up. It was maybe 2-3 panels too. How is that faulty logic?

-K-M-
Oh wait I think I misunderstood you, you were referencing Wonder Man being faulty. It's not, as during that time he had many low showings. In many of his appearances he didn't even go into his ionic form. Just the claim Korg is so powerful he beat Wonder Man who at the time was having a lot of low showings. Still funny Thing did better then WM.

Even his fight with Korg, he was NOT in his ionic form. Nor did we see Korg actually knock him out (unless I missed a panel, which is possible as it has been a few years). He hit him in the face with a double fist and that was the last we saw of their fight. Later Simon was out, we assume it was from Korg but we don't know. Regardless not full power WM and wasn't even using that as definitive proof Sasquatch would win either.

juggernaut74
Stronger no (base form without amping walter is stronger and actually has feats), durability is wash as Walter has a healing factor, skills Korg has that. Didn't help much against Thing and they seemed pretty even. I've seen Sasquatch downed by a shovel to the dome and was even stabbed by common swords.

-K-M-
I've seen Sasquatch downed by a shovel to the dome and was even stabbed by common swords.

and he has also taken armor pierced machine gun blasts, tank blasts, plummeted from hundreds of feet in the air and hit the ground, took 6 grenades to the face, taken Hulk's blows and was fine.

Hulk has been taken out by a regular snake, been choked out by Werewolf of the night, pierced by swords, dropped by Captain America, ko'ed by fire taking up the oxygen, etc. Everyone has low showings like Superman was taken out by a gas station explosion, Thor by a bullet to the head, Wolverine by one punch, etc. You don't ignore their majority of their portrays and just go by their low.

I'm heading to the cottage for the remainder of the weekend and won't be able to respond. Have a good weekend.

carver9
and he has also taken armor pierced machine gun blasts, tank blasts, plummeted from hundreds of feet in the air and hit the ground, took 6 grenades to the face, taken Hulk's blows and was fine.

Hulk has been taken out by a regular snake, been choked out by Werewolf of the night, pierced by swords, dropped by Captain America, ko'ed by fire taking up the oxygen, etc. Everyone has low showings like Superman was taken out by a gas station explosion, Thor by a bullet to the head, Wolverine by one punch, etc. You don't ignore their majority of their portrays and just go by their low.

I'm heading to the cottage for the remainder of the weekend and won't be able to respond. Have a good weekend.

I think you are missing his point.

-K-M-
I think you are missing his point.

No, he is going by Sasquatch's low showings and ignored majority of his appearances. His "point" was a shovel put him on his knees so that must make him less durable and less powerful....even though that contradicted all his other appearances. Now that's faulty logic.

Korg doesn't have much. He "beat" Wonderman who wasn't at full-power and was going through some low showings (and apparently happened off-panel too), got beat up by Hulk, and fought evenly with Thing and the rest of his race were defeated by Thor. There's not much else to go on, while Walter has far more highs then lows and his highs put him comfortably over Korg, as well as his averages.

juggernaut74
Sasquatch was also stabbed by wooden spikes, there is a reason his durability is a 4 in the handbooks. He has healing but not superhuman durability.

-K-M-
Im late leaving and I'm on my cell so can't post links

The wooden spikes and shovel is from the same story. Which underplayed Walter which even jinzin a big sabretooth fan agreed his durability was misused. That was the same story that sabretooth killed and skined the unkillable wendigo.

Again you act like hulk hasn't been impaled by much less too. Yet they both having showings that say they should be able to not be injuried by those attacks. Again you're just going by low showings and ignoring every thing else which contradict those few outliner low showings. Also did you miss the part where I said his healing factor makes korgs durability advantage a push? As a Healing factor compensates for having lower durability. Again which you are ignoring. Always downplaying AF characters

Fyi, in another handbook he is listed as having metahuman durability which means "able to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures and concussions WITHOUT sustaining injury". Also that was his durability without factoring in his healing factor too. Keep low balling though. Also not having superhuman durability? Bwahaha clearly you don't know what your talking about. He'll even in the bio you mentioned specially mentions he has superhuman durability

So to sum it up korg really doesn't have any feats that would even suggest he would win nor does he have many feats period. Supporters of korg only go by Walters low showings and ignore everything else.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, he's always in flux that's part of his powerset. Even referenced in Avengers that his flux made him more powerful this time to

but you said it was faulty logic for bringing up he thing fight. He hasn't done much, so of course I'm going to bring it up. It was maybe 2-3 panels too. How is that faulty logic?

That's not at all what you said. According to you, his powers were said to be directly weakened during that era. Was that just bullshit or was it the official stance at the time? Because I read the Avengers pretty thoroughly and pretty much all of his appearances but at no point was this brought up as far as I can recall. And yes, during his most recent appearances, his instability was blamed on fluctuations in his energy form but to reverse project that to any appearance is some Superman level bullshit imho. I mean, yes, based on what I know of Wonder Man and his powers, I can potentially dismiss any low showing but that wouldn't be entirely honest.

No, I was referring to the dismissal of Korg's fight with Wonder Man. I don't know or care about the Thing fight.

carver9
No, he is going by Sasquatch's low showings and ignored majority of his appearances. His "point" was a shovel put him on his knees so that must make him less durable and less powerful....even though that contradicted all his other appearances. Now that's faulty logic.

Korg doesn't have much. He "beat" Wonderman who wasn't at full-power and was going through some low showings (and apparently happened off-panel too), got beat up by Hulk, and fought evenly with Thing and the rest of his race were defeated by Thor. There's not much else to go on, while Walter has far more highs then lows and his highs put him comfortably over Korg, as well as his averages.

You're still missing his point. You using one showing to make assumptions of Korg capabilities is the same thing he is doing but to a lesser extent. Korg really doesn't have many showings but the ones he does have gives him the majority imo. Can't see Sasquash lasting as long against WWH like Korg did. WWH was one shotting people like Sasquash. Can't see Sasquash still being awake after a pissed punch from WWH (that sent Korg through a mountain) like Korg did.

Korg has the strength and durability advantage and no matter how much you downplay it, he defeated Wonderman with ease. Korg wins this after a good fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Im late leaving and I'm on my cell so can't post links

The wooden spikes and shovel is from the same story. Which underplayed Walter which even jinzin a big sabretooth fan agreed his durability was misused. That was the same story that sabretooth killed and skined the unkillable wendigo.

Again you act like hulk hasn't been impaled by much less too. Yet they both having showings that say they should be able to not be injuried by those attacks. Again you're just going by low showings and ignoring every thing else which contradict those few outliner low showings. Also did you miss the part where I said his healing factor makes korgs durability advantage a push? As a Healing factor compensates for having lower durability. Again which you are ignoring. Always downplaying AF characters

Fyi, in another handbook he is listed as having metahuman durability which means "able to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures and concussions WITHOUT sustaining injury". Also that was his durability without factoring in his healing factor too. Keep low balling though. Also not having superhuman durability? Bwahaha clearly you don't know what your talking about. He'll even in the bio you mentioned specially mentions he has superhuman durability

So to sum it up korg really doesn't have any feats that would even suggest he would win nor does he have many feats period. Supporters of korg only go by Walters low showings and ignore everything else.

I'm sorry, but using Handbooks type stats as evidence of power levels is like quoting wikipedia in a research paper. I mean, I'm sure Walter can withstand what was mentioned without injury, at least on a good day, but let's use actual feats/showings (Which seems to be your gripe with Korg) instead of quoting the generic terminology of a handbook class.

-K-M-
That's not at all what you said. According to you, his powers were said to be directly weakened during that era. Was that just bullshit or was it the official stance at the time? Because I read the Avengers pretty thoroughly and pretty much all of his appearances but at no point was this brought up as far as I can recall. And yes, during his most recent appearances, his instability was blamed on fluctuations in his energy form but to reverse project that to any appearance is some Superman level bullshit imho. I mean, yes, based on what I know of Wonder Man and his powers, I can potentially dismiss any low showing but that wouldn't be entirely honest.

No, I was referring to the dismissal of Korg's fight with Wonder Man. I don't know or care about the Thing fight.

Official. On my phone but can't post scans. He also wasn't in his ionic form in the fight nor did we see korg actually ko him did we?

-K-M-
I'm sorry, but using Handbooks type stats as evidence of power levels is like quoting wikipedia in a research paper. I mean, I'm sure Walter can withstand what was mentioned without injury, at least on a good day, but let's use actual feats/showings (Which seems to be your gripe with Korg) instead of quoting the generic terminology of a handbook class.

Ummm he was the one who mentioned the handbooks first. Him referencing the handbook that had him 4/7 specifically mentioned him having superhuman durability. So why your going after me for using handbooks when I have stated examples nor did I bring up the handbooks in the first place is beyond me

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ummm he was the one who mentioned the handbooks first. Him referencing the handbook that had him 4/7 specifically mentioned him having superhuman durability. So why your going after me for using handbooks when I have stated examples nor did I bring up the handbooks in the first place is beyond me

He did? Then pretend my post was directed at him. I saw the handbooks mentioned in your post first, my bad. Either way, I don't think that shit has any place in a debate seeing as I've come across files that gives the Destroyer armor the same handbook stats as Spider-Man and Thor having his regular 7/7 etc.

juggernaut74
I'm saying Sasquatch has alot of low durability showings to go with high ones.

juggernaut74
He did? Then pretend my post was directed at him. I saw the handbooks mentioned in your post first, my bad. Either way, I don't think that shit has any place in a debate seeing as I've come across files that gives the Destroyer armor the same handbook stats as Spider-Man and Thor having his regular 7/7 etc. I did mention it. But KM likes to quote the handbooks.

-K-M-
You're still missing his point. You using one showing to make assumptions of Korg capabilities is the same thing he is doing but to a lesser extent. Korg really doesn't have many showings but the ones he does have gives him the majority imo. Can't see Sasquash lasting as long against WWH like Korg did. WWH was one shotting people like Sasquash. Can't see Sasquash still being awake after a pissed punch from WWH (that sent Korg through a mountain) like Korg did.

Korg has the strength and durability advantage and no matter how much you downplay it, he defeated Wonderman with ease. Korg wins this after a good fight.

One example? He doesn't really have any other examples!!!!! And you would be wrong. Hercules who wasn't even fighting back was taking his lumps. You are making a large assumption Sasquatch couldn't do the same. No facts. Just assumption

Prove it then. Also again wonder man wasn't even in his ionic form and the fight happened off-panel. Amazing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Official. On my phone but can't post scans. He also wasn't in his ionic form in the fight nor did we see korg actually ko him did we?

When you can, please post them.

I remember seeing him punch Wonder Man and then we see him laid out IIRC.

-K-M-
He did? Then pretend my post was directed at him. I saw the handbooks mentioned in your post first, my bad. Either way, I don't think that shit has any place in a debate seeing as I've come across files that gives the Destroyer armor the same handbook stats as Spider-Man and Thor having his regular 7/7 etc.

It's not. Are you forgetting out of the entire board I post the most scans and feats? I don't just go by handbooks. Hell for years and only until recently Walter was only class 70 in majority of the handbooks

I did mention it. But KM likes to quote the handbooks.

As to supplement the scans. I don't just go by handbooks which you did here

-K-M-
When you can, please post them.

I remember seeing him punch Wonder Man and then we see him laid out IIRC.

Laid out was shown later after the punch, which didn't show wm falling (or I could be wrong? It's been years). For all we know more could have happened

juggernaut74

As to supplement the scans. I don't just go by handbooks which you did here No, I cited examples of poor durability also. One issue he had to have medical aid because of a light flash or something damaged his eyes.

-K-M-
No, I cited examples of poor durability also. One issue he had to have medical aid because of a light flash or something damaged his eyes.

Back to just going by low showings eh? Ignore the majory of his showings eh? Use a handbook entry to prove he doesn't have superhuman durability even though in the bio it says he does. Love your logic.

When did this happen? Proof. Regardless hulk has been blinded by light. I want to see this tjough

carver9
One example? He doesn't really have any other examples!!!!! And you would be wrong. Hercules who wasn't even fighting back was taking his lumps. You are making a large assumption Sasquatch couldn't do the same. No facts. Just assumption

Prove it then. Also again wonder man wasn't even in his ionic form and the fight happened off-panel. Amazing.

Don't know why you all keep using the Herc fight.

Hulk JUST came out of a fight against an AMPED Ironman that brain stabbed him with an adamantium spike and looking at the second scan, 'Hulk was hurt'.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot9_zpsfbaa4863.jpg.html?sort=3&o=19
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot10_zps15dd0582.jpg.html?sort=3&o=18

Some seconds didn't even pass before the hero's start taunting Hulk which lead to him attacking.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot11_zps7f354335.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

Pretty clear Herc didn't fight a nourished Hulk. Lets also not forget that Herc admitted that Hulk was holding back his strength (as we can clearly see during the time he was punching Herc). Herc said he would have died if Hulk didn't pull his punches. You have to do better than this KM.

Prove what? The obvious. I already explained to you why I think what I think.

juggernaut74
Back to just going by low showings eh? Ignore the majory of his showings eh? Use a handbook entry to prove he doesn't have superhuman durability even though in the bio it says he does. Love your logic.

When did this happen? Proof. Regardless hulk has been blinded by light. I want to see this tjough I'm just citing examples that jump to mind. Like the one where Wild Child sliced him up and left him bleeding in a pool of his own blood.

I think it was Marvel Comics Presents.

-K-M-
Don't know why you all keep using the Herc fight.

Hulk JUST came out of a fight against an AMP Ironman that brain stabbed him with an adamantium spike and looking at the second scan, 'Hulk was hurt'.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot9_zpsfbaa4863.jpg.html?sort=3&o=19
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot10_zps15dd0582.jpg.html?sort=3&o=18

Some seconds didn't even pass before the hero's start taunting Hulk which lead to him attacking.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot11_zps7f354335.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

Pretty clear Herc didn't fight a nourished Hulk. Lets also not forget that Herc admitted that Hulk was holding back his strength (as we can clearly see during the time he was punching Herc). Herc said he would have died if Hulk didn't pull his punches. You have to do better than this KM.

Prove what? The obvious. I already explained to you why I think what I think.

Are you people daft or something? That was the first time I mentioned Hercules.

Haha so now hulk was weakened hitting Hercules who wasn't even fighting back? Haha love it. In another book they actually said herc could have been one of the people that stopped hulk and they said the reason herc didn't fight back as he agreed with hulk. Nice try though.

And you're wrong as usual. Shocking.

-K-M-
I'm just citing examples that jump to mind. Like the one where Wild Child sliced him up and left him bleeding in a pool of his own blood.

I think it was Marvel Comics Presents.

And? Same wild child put wolverine in a coma for 3 days with his claws.

Not good enough. Post scans or state issue

juggernaut74
And? Same wild child put wolverine in a coma for 3 days with his claws.

Not good enough. Post scans or state issue Are you really trying to argue Sasquatch is equal to Korg on durability?

carver9

Haha so now hulk was weakened hitting Hercules who wasn't even fighting back? Haha love it. In another book they actually said herc could have been one of the people that stopped hulk and they said the reason herc didn't fight back as he agreed with hulk. Nice try though.

When did I say Hulk was weakened? I said he was pulling his punches just like Herc said he was pulling his punches.

Herc could have defeated him just like Strange could have along with the Xmen but it didn't happen because he was too powerful.

Naah, I'm right bro.

juggernaut74
Oh, it was MCP #9 or so.

celeyhyga17
What else has Korg done? He doesn't seem all that impressive.

-K-M-
Are you really trying to argue Sasquatch is equal to Korg on durability?

What? No. I said this before. Healing factor compensates for having lower durability. Wooooooow. You people are terrible.

-K-M-
When did I say Hulk was weakened? I said he was pulling his punches just like Herc said he was pulling his punches.

Herc could have defeated him just like Strange could have along with the Xmen but it didn't happen because he was too powerful.

Naah, I'm right bro.

You did. You said he was hurt and wasn't at his best fighting Hercules. :/ and then posted the scans of him fighting iron man

Ummmm strange stopped his attack and him doing that gave hulk his chance. It showed strange could have done it bit stopped as he was losing control .

No. Simply no.

carver9
You did. You said he was hurt and wasn't at his best fighting Hercules. :/ and then posted the scans of him fighting iron man

Ummmm strange stopped his attack and him doing that gave hulk his chance. It showed strange could have done it bit stopped as he was losing control .

No. Simply no.

So we see Hulk leaning over, clearly hurt but youre saying he was in peak condition? Yeah right.

Strange attack did nothing prolonging to the Hulk. He would have lost since it took one punch to daze him.

Everything I said about the two is the truth, so yes.

-K-M-
So we see Hulk leaning over, clearly hurt but youre saying he was in peak condition? Yeah right.

Strange attack did nothing prolonging to the Hulk. He would have lost since it took one punch to daze him.

Everything I said about the two is the truth, so yes.

Bwahaha you're contradicting yourself. First you said he was weakened, then you said he you never said that and now your saying he was. I on the other hand made no mention of hulks condition but you did and now show your amazing debating skills.

No he was losing control to ZOm and halted his attack which prior to the halt hulk had no answer for.

Haha you're terrible and no, simply no.

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What else has Korg done? He doesn't seem all that impressive.

Nothing else.

Rage.Of.Olympus

It said that Hercules was one of the few beings on the planet with even a prayer of stopping that Hulk. Not exactly an optimistic view of Hercules' chances of actually succeeding. It was never said that he would have actually done any better if he had fought back.

Hulk left Hercules battered and bruised in like 3 punches while explicitly holding back before even considering World Breaker levels. That's a crazy feat bordering on PIS considering no one has done that to Hercules who's an elite strong man in invulnerability and strength. Even with Hercules choosing to take the punches to the chin.

-K-M-
It said that Hercules was one of the few beings on the planet with even a prayer of stopping that Hulk. Not exactly an optimistic view of Hercules' chances of actually succeeding. It was never said that he would have actually done any better if he had fought back.

Hulk left Hercules battered and bruised in like 3 punches while explicitly holding back before even considering World Breaker levels. That's a crazy feat bordering on PIS considering no one has done that to Hercules who's an elite strong man in invulnerability and strength. Even with Hercules choosing to take the punches to the chin.

And? Shows Hercules could have done something. Not sure how that disproves what I said. You don't think Hercules fighting back and letting hulk hit him wouldn't do any better? Oh lawd give me strength

And? That's why the comment Hercules was one of the people mentioned that stood a chance was made. Wow. Funny your not commenting on the ridic comments here but just clinging to me and made the comment a fighting Hercules wouldn't do better then a nonfighting hercules

Rage.Of.Olympus
And? Shows Hercules could have done something. Not sure how that disproves what I said. You don't think Hercules fighting back and letting hulk hit him wouldn't do any better? Oh lawd give me strength

And? That's why the comment Hercules was one of the people mentioned that stood a chance was made. Wow. Funny your not commenting on the ridic comments here but just clinging to me and made the comment a fighting Hercules wouldn't do better then a nonfighting hercules

That's not what I said. Let me clarify my position: I think if Hercules was fighting back, he would have lasted longer due to his superior fighting skills and massive superhuman stats. The fact that Hulk was able to do wreck Hercules so bad in a handful of blows to the point he could barely walk regardless of whether Hercules was fighting back or not suggests a huge physical disparity (So large, imho that it was lowballing Hercules) however. Not to mention it was explicitly said Hulk could have killed him if he wanted to. While I may find that stupid, based on that evidence, even if Hercules was fighting back with all he could muster, the best he would have done is prolong a brutal beating.

Hercules had maybe a PRAYER of stopping the Hulk. While it is a nice nod of respect to Hercules, I recognize that it essentially means nothing in comparison to the hype train Hulk was riding at the time.

Clinging to you? Lol, I'm sorry that you feel like I'm picking on you and being a bully. Here have an e-hug from me! I don't really care what Carver or whoever is saying because I honestly just scroll past their posts without reading most of the time. Correcting every idiotic thing they say would be a full time position. It just so happens that today your posts are sticking out to me and I happen to read something that doesn't sit right with me. That's literally all it is. I don't really care about who wins this thread and I've already made it clear I think Sasquatch is favorite. There is no hidden agenda or motive here.

Or maybe I just don't like you, who knows. excellent

-K-M-
Amazing logic here folks:
- just go by low showings ignore everything else that contradict those low showings
-don't use korgs fight with thing even though he has only 3 total fights and all fights were from the same story
-a non-fighting Hercules wouldn't do better then a fighting Hercules (edit: rage clarified. Don't agree but at least it makes sense)
-claimed I brought up the handbooks. Never did
-use the handbooks as evidence Walter doesn't have superhuman durability. Even though the same handbook says he does have superhuman durability
-mentioning Hercules once somehow means I'm constantly bringing it up
-saying hulk was weakened, then claiming they never said that and then the next post mention hulk was weakened
-saying korg has better durability, but saying with Walters superhuman durability with his healing factor makes the durability advantage a push. That somehow equals me saying Walter has better or equal durability even though I said the opposite.
-etc

I'm done. Some downright silly comments being made here

-K-M-
No I like you and don't think your bullying me. Just found it funny of all the comments to comment on you picked those

Rage.Of.Olympus
No I like you and don't think your bullying me. Just found it funny of all the comments to comment on you picked those

That's because your posts are literally the only ones I've bothered reading in this thread. Take that as a compliment. smile

I didn't even skim Carver's because Korg is a character related to Hulk. Ergo, anything he posts HAS to make Korg look good.

Don't worry, I still love you Carver.

Branlor Swift
Hulk left Hercules battered and bruised in like 3 punches while explicitly holding back before even considering World Breaker levels. That's a crazy feat bordering on PIS considering no one has done that to Hercules who's an elite strong man in invulnerability and strength. Even with Hercules choosing to take the punches to the chin. You think maybe Hercules just planting himself and taking the shots had something to do with the damage factor?

I mean moving around would have mitigated the damage. As it stands, planting himself like a raging boner only has him taking the full force. And he was still pretty awake so there's that.

carver9
Bwahaha you're contradicting yourself. First you said he was weakened, then you said he you never said that and now your saying he was. I on the other hand made no mention of hulks condition but you did and now show your amazing debating skills.

No he was losing control to ZOm and halted his attack which prior to the halt hulk had no answer for.

Haha you're terrible and no, simply no.

Weakened and being hurt are two different things. Him bring HURT did have an impact on anything that happened after that.

He punched holes in Hulk that did no lasting damage. Hulk hit him once and took the fight out of him. Do you not see the difference.?

juggernaut74
What? No. I said this before. Healing factor compensates for having lower durability. Wooooooow. You people are terrible. Good, Then we agree Korg is more durable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You think maybe Hercules just planting himself and taking the shots had something to do with the damage factor?

I mean moving around would have mitigated the damage. As it stands, planting himself like a raging boner only has him taking the full force. And he was still pretty awake so there's that.

You mean rolling with the punches? Sure, he'd take less damage that way but like I said, in the comic it took place, it would have only delayed a beating.

Branlor Swift
You mean rolling with the punches? Sure, he'd take less damage that way but like I said, in the comic it took place, it would have only delayed a beating. Not even rolling. Just not standing there taking full on punches.

Delayed Hulk's beating imo

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Not even rolling. Just not standing there taking full on punches.

Delayed Hulk's beating imo

That's what I meant. If he fought back, he could have rolled with some punches I guess to mitigate the damage.

laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
The only way Herc could have been hit harder by those punches is if he was running at them with his chin up

celeyhyga17
If Nova (not a true strongman) can no sell him, I'm not impressed.
stick out tongue

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/2011-06-05130001-1.jpg

Sin I AM
Sasquatch, None of the Warbound struck me as particularly impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.