How Deathstroke would beat policemans or soldiers in real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
without anything hurt,in martial arts only

red sabre
i...i... i dont understand this thread.
how many cops and soldiers are fighting slade?
and if its only H2H then the cops and soldiers are no different than the average person, therefor it just should be how well would deathstroke fight rea life people? but then again the question is how many people?

pain100
yes how many beat soldiers or policemans can deathstroke without weapons.They can have.

NemeBro
By punching them. Maybe a kick if he's feeling spontaneous.

Branlor Swift
One cop wins.

red sabre
Originally posted by pain100
yes how many beat soldiers or policemans can deathstroke without weapons.They can have.

so you mean how many can he take. if its only physical fight then i dont think there is any amount of people that should be able to take him out. Deathstroke has super human strength, speed, reflex, speed. basically no matter how many guys you throw at him 1 hit and they are down, on the other hand deathstroke even if will get hit by several shots here and there will be uneffected by them because he is super human at all stats including durability.

pain100
so they are no chance?

red sabre
if its only physical fight then no. if they got guns it would be more interesting because he has super speed/reflex and can avoid bullets.the question here is not if slade is faster than a bullet, the question is if he is faster than a hand movement and the answer is yes. even if the soldiers/ cops would have assault rifles and machine guns slade will move to all directions and they would have to move their hands to his direction in order to actually hit him with the gun fire. actually 1 soldier that is just spraying everywhere would have more chance than a group that is trying to shoot him directly. also if someone shoots his direction with an RPG several soldiers throwing several grenades to an area surrounding him in circles. depends on how good of tacticians they are.
besides even if he takes the first soldiers or cops the rest will see he has super human speed to some degree so they just gather in a line and shoot him with a line of bullets that way he wont be able to avoid it eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.